Lucky thread

Hey lady :flower: I'm great...baby has been making me a bit uncomfortable this week, but I guess it comes with the territory! I'm excited to see you're in your TWW again...sending loads and loads of :dust: your way.

Thanks S. Wow! I missed so much in here. I'm glad I'm on the list! Come on Ladies, lets get those rainbow :bfp:'s! :hugs:

Hey put me on ur list too plz.. Il be testing in 5 days and hoping for a BFP so I can join yous....xxx

Awww I am a little far behind but hopefully I can be added too? I am CD 17 (if you count 1st day of m/c as CD1) and I'm still waiting to O, but I really do love hearing from you preggo ladies as it makes me feel so inspired for this O and TWW to come!

Ooooo I'm on a list!!!!

I'm on cd7 today. Started my opk's but of course it was negative. Although the test line is there. It wasn't before af so hopefully that means my body is preparing to ovulate next week.I'll see if it gets darker each day

Tell you what ladies..... We'll wait for our poppy!!!! I just suggested it cos sometimes I feel a bit funny about posting here now I got my bfp. I don't wanna upset anyone still waiting it feels a bit insensitive but I wanna go through all this with you guys cos we've been through a lot together! Also am loosing track of where we all are! Could do with some kinda list or spreadsheet!!!!!!!!
We will wait for poppy! Then start a new thread? How about that :)

Hehe I'm honoured that u would wait for me. I hope I get my BFP this month!

Poppy! Yay, I hope O gets here soon! :happydance: This is the month, you get that eggy! :hugs:

Ok so I had my 6th loss on march 16th and had a d and c the bleeding stopped after 6-7 days then on the 30th I spotted for a day 2 weeks after mc I took a pregnancy test and it was neg I did the same for next 3 days all neg.. Then yesterday I took a test exactly 4 weeks after mc and was faint but positive I repeated the test without drinking or peeing in-between and was negative so I called the EPAC and the said it was possibly a new pregnancy cause if I had had negatives and so on then I re tested this morning and was negative twice :/ I'm really confused and the nurse said that I'd only be about 3 weeks if I was.

I'm sorry for your losses Bumpblue! :hugs: If you'd only be 3 weeks, hang in there. It may just be to soon! I'm hoping you see that BFP! :hugs:

Could it have been evap or a more sensitive test? I don't get it either.

It's not evap cause it's pink not grey and it's noticeable without staring hard at it lol and was there after about 2 mins and it's the same brand and sensitivity as last one :/ x

Ok so I had my 6th loss on march 16th and had a d and c the bleeding stopped after 6-7 days then on the 30th I spotted for a day 2 weeks after mc I took a pregnancy test and it was neg I did the same for next 3 days all neg.. Then yesterday I took a test exactly 4 weeks after mc and was faint but positive I repeated the test without drinking or peeing in-between and was negative so I called the EPAC and the said it was possibly a new pregnancy cause if I had had negatives and so on then I re tested this morning and was negative twice :/ I'm really confused and the nurse said that I'd only be about 3 weeks if I was.

What test did u use?

I bought a batch of early ones off the Internet they are called one step urine preg test and expire next year and are sposed to
Ice up 6 days before af

I used them with last one and it didn't show at all till I was about 4 weeks plus but a tesco one showed it at 3 weeks as I k ew I was but the ones I'm using now didn't show anything

I use one step for lh and hcg. But didn't get a + on hcg until I was 5 days late for af before my mc. But could have been low hcg to start with. They are sensitive enough to test 5days before apparently. Will find out on Monday. FX!! Bump blues, it could be twins? Lol not to scare you but twins are detected early xx

Lol I got my husband to bring back a first response test and it came up positive straight away still faint but deffo positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->