Lucky thread

Ok so I woke at 5.45 and got a low temp 36.47 then at 8.15 and got 36.74, my normal wake time is 7.15 but dh woke me going to pee.... What temp do I use?? They are a lot diff and it's either a huge dip or stays the Same dep on the one I pick. I haven't poas yet as I went back to sleep. Scared over the low temp too

How about using this: https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
I would say to use the earlier temp since you got more sleep before that one, but it gives almost exactly the same temp using both (36.64 or 36.63). In any case I wouldn't worry about just one temp :hugs:

so sorry mrs. mck :hugs: i really hope you get some answers soon.

bumpblues, i hope your test gets darker and that it is not leftover.

afm - i got my crosshairs!! :) so excited! so now i am 3 dpo and already symptom spotting. haha!

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is ok. I am still waiting to stop bleeding argh! Day number 23 now, getting more annoyed now than upset. Just want it to stop some can ttc again! But I joined this thread a days ago and it's luck must be rubbing off as it seems to be slowing (fingers crossed!). How long after bleeding stopped of everyone wait to dtd? Xxx

Hi Baileybubs! We only waited 3 days after bleeding stopped to dtd. Like Shellie, DH had a rough time getting back in that mode after a very traumatic week of bleeding and talking non-stop about the m/c, so we kind of had a mis-step trying the first time that didn't go well AT ALL and then tried again later and were able to get back on track. Hope your bleeding is coming to an end now! 23 Days! Wowza, I think you are due a break!

I Hi everyone. I too have miscarried at 5 weeks March 27th, i just stopped bleeding only a few spots here and there. I had a blood hcg fri but do not know results yet. Hcg was 500 april 3rd last tuesday so hoping its 0. I am not waiting for af have read so many positive stories of pregnant before first af and feel i have been waiting forever for a baby so were just gonna do it!!! I have been bleeding almost 3 weeks now so very anxious!! Good luck and bfps to all!!!

Just got on the bandwagon! It's been 2 weeks and 5 days since MC.
AF not shown yet- so we are BDing aways :blush:

Hi angelavery,

I'm in the same position, miscarried the day before you and am still bleeding now, mainly just spotting and I keep thinking its stopped and then it starts again grrrr! Going to do a hpt tomorrow to see if I've got a bfn yet and hope that I won't need a d & c coz I want my bfp soon!!! Xxxx

Welcome to the newbies! Sad that you have to join us, but we're a positive group here, and we're all here to help each other out :)

AFM I'm still waiting for AF to finish. It was really light yesterday (so light that me and DB DTD ... twice:blush:) and is still light today so I hope it'll be gone tomorrow! I really really really wanna get to the baby-making sex!!

Ha ha ha shellie!!! Oh the romance!!!!!!
Hello new ladies!!! I'll add you to the list on page 91 when I get chance to log in on laptop xxx

Ha ha ha shellie!!! Oh the romance!!!!!!
Hello new ladies!!! I'll add you to the list on page 91 when I get chance to log in on laptop xxx

Lol yup I'm full of romance lol.

Today DB asked me to cut his hair sometime this week, because he hates when his hair sticks out the side of his hat, and I asked him if he wants me to cut the top of his hair because he didn't let me last time. He said he's decided he won't cut the top of his hair until I'm pregnant, so if I want him to have short hair I better get on getting pregnant lol. Maybe in his mind it's like in the NHL hockey playoffs how the guys don't shave their beards??? Lol lol my response was I hope it won't stay long for long and that I guess I have to jump him more often lol lol

haha! that's awesome, Shellie! i hope you are cutting his hair in a few weeks!

Welcome Ladies! Can't wait to see more :bfp:'s!

AFM: I'm out! The :witch: showed her face yesterday afternoon. Right when I got all excited about finally getting to proper testing! I'm saddened by a 9 day LP, to short. So, I didn't have a chance after all. Guess my body is still regulating after MC. DH held me and after a good cry, I feel better. So, here I am CD2 of a brand new cycle. May 2013 bring me my rainbow! :happydance:

Aw Leinzlove I'm so sorry the witch got u I think il be out too ive got a bad feeling about this cycle at least that's u had af and ur body wil be back to normal now :hugs: I'm going to start testing thurs 10dpo then so time will tell.. I hate waiting if I knew pregnancy wud be so hard I wud of started trying a few yrs ago. Xx

I hope you see that :bfp:, Cheryl! Try to stay positive. I was sure I was out lil Dragon's cycle and I got that :bfp:. I'll be around, lurking and rooting for you all! :)

Leinz, sorry the witch got you, got all my fingers crossed that you get a May BFP!

Babydust to everyone :dust: x x x

Welcome newbies. Sorry for your losses but glad you found us. I find the ladies here awesome and so supportive!

I did test but no diff really so about to poas and see. Im thinking it's left overs still?? :(

My fmu is never good and I take meds that make my pee really yellow, the first few pee's are terrible so might be later on before I can tell. Will update but don't get excited lol

Got my fingers crossed for you hun x x x

Aww Leinzlove so sorry about the witch showing up! At least you got AF pretty easily after your m/c and that hopefully means O is going to be RIGHT ON TRACk this cycle!

Dani, I am still so excited for you to test again! I really hope that this is new HCG and your rainbow is growing!

AFM, now on CD19 with no signs of O. It doesn't help that we've been under a lot of stress lately as we found out that child protective services had been called on my stepson's mum (we always knew she wasn't a great mum, but never would have thought some of the accusations that we have heard!) so we have moved him in with us full-time which has been very rushed and crazy. But we are happy to have the little monkey as we love him dearly and are glad he is in our safe and happy home now. Hopefully the stress levels will go down a bit now that he is settling in and O can finally kick start!

Ok I poas I dunno, to me it looks a tiny bit darker but still a squinter to the untrained eye. I did an opk and it's blaring ++++ I have no fertile cm. My chart is crazy as I decided to go ahead with plans yday to drink with friends. I really thought I can't be pg. Still think that. Urgh I'm lost

Tawn that's so sad to read but I'm sure he's in a great place now. You will be an amazing mother figure for him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->