Lucky thread

Uhgg, Dani that must be so frustrating! What kind of test are you using?

Maybe you can get a doctor appointment to check you blood levels? Because if it is leftover then there might be something left inside after the m/c and you would need to know (to be safe) and if it ISN'T left over and it is new HCG you can make sure that you are doubling properly.

And thanks for the kind words about the monkey, he is so happy and excited to be with us full time that he really isn't having any trouble (knock wood) with the transition at all yet! It's amazing how resilient kids are, huh?

Hi ladies,

I'm feeling sad, have to go back for another scan tomorrow and might have to take tablets again or have a d & c :-( feels like this is dragging on forever but at least I will know why I am still bleeding I hope xxx

Just IC's but they progressed last time so I really think it's just left overs.... I go to Florida this weekend so it is worrying me a little... grrr

That's great news :)

Hi ladies,

I'm feeling sad, have to go back for another scan tomorrow and might have to take tablets again or have a d & c :-( feels like this is dragging on forever but at least I will know why I am still bleeding I hope xxx

Aww baileybubs :hugs: Fingers crossed that your scan goes well for you tomorrow.

Dani, Florida will be exciting! Maybe you can get a quick appt in with you GP this week so that you can enjoy your sunny holiday without any worry?

leinzlove, sorry af showed up :hugs:

baileybubs, i really hope you don't have any leftovers. i hope no more medical management or no d & c. :hugs:

dani, i REALLY hope this is a new pg for you. i have my fingers crossed very tightly!

tawn, i am so happy to hear that your stepson is settled in so well. :)

Sorry about aunt flow Leinz Love May will be your month :)
Bailey hope everything goes well at your scan!

Ooh Florida dani, whereabouts? I'd love to go on hol now just to get away from doctors and hospitals lol! And sorry about confusion with poas, I just did it myself and it didn't even work doh! I don't know why I am bothering as I know it won't say negative yet, I know my hcg can't be zero yet, but for some reason I just want to see that BFN so I can get on with ttc!! Enjoy Florida :)

Sorry about AF leinzlove, got everything crossed for a May BFP for you hun xxx

Tawn, sorry to hear what happened with your step son...I trained as a social worker but just could not work with children's services as its too heartbreaking having to separate families, kids get so upset, but glad he is settling with you well and hope your stress levels go down! Xxxxx

If I am given an option of more misoprostol or d & c tomorrow what are everyone's opinions? My body clearly would need some help if there is still leftover tissue and I'm thinking d & c might be better getting it clear, but would it be worth giving misoprostol one more try?? I don't know what's best!

i think im out for this month. im either 10 or 11dpo and my symptoms have gone. i only have backache and sore boobs. i just have a feeling af is gonna come any minute. :cry:

*edit* bfn this morning too

Fletch- you are not out yet.. I only had backache and sore boobs when I got my BFP at 11dpo!!

i just dont feel like i did before my mc. ugh this waiting really sucks! i didnt get my bfp til 17dpo so im hoping either af comes on friday or a bfp. if neither i think ill go crazy lol ](*,)

baileybubs, i really and truly hope that you don't need either of those things. i had misoprostol with my mmc in march. i don't think i have ever experienced anything so horrible in my life. i don't know if i would ever do it again. that said i do worry about scarring from a d&c. i guess it all depends on what the dr's suggest and what you think you can handle. i am so sorry you are going through this. after my medical management i thought i was going to need more treatment too but when i had my scan it showed everything was good. i really hope that is the case for you too.

fletch, 9-10 dpo is still early. backache and sore bbs is a great sign! fx'd for you!

oh i really hope i get one. i know its only my first month since mc but im just so impatient lol

thanks girls. ill keep you updated x

Good luck fletch! You aren't out till the witch shows her face :)

Also, this morning I finally got my pregnancy psychic reading that I ordered on a whim a week ago. I used Gail (as she has the highest success rate on BnB for her readings coming true) and she said she sees a May 2012 conception with a healthy baby girl (and then a June 2014 conception for a baby boy). I am hoping it is an April conception and a May BFP, but if I have to wait one month to get a healthy baby girl, I think I can manage! :winkwink:

L, I'm really sorry about AF :hugs:

Dani, I wouldn't worry too much about the progression as long as they are still positive and not getting noticeably lighter. My progression this pregnancy was not textbook -- took a while to get much darker and never got a whole lot darker than the control line. I was a bit worried about it, but everything turned out ok. That website about POAS also lists some reasons why how dark the lines are can vary in ways that have little to do with how much of the hormone you have.

I hope it is a new pregnancy for you :hugs:

i just been reading some of your comments so i did a opk just now and its a faint positive. does that mean anything?? lol im a seriously psycho poas-er lol

What have I missed? Havnt been on in a few days!

Im on CD9. Had some ewcm this morn but a negative opk. Really hoping I will ovulate early this month. Waiting for hubby to come home from work so I can jump on him

Hello! I was working the night shift last night at the hospital, so I've been :sleep: and just got up and have a lot of catching up to do so bear with me and this looong post of replies!!!!

haha! that's awesome, Shellie! i hope you are cutting his hair in a few weeks!

I really hope so. When I saw that my next period is due Mother's Day weekend I felt both fear and excitement (how awesome would a BFP be then??), so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get to chop his "Pregnancy Playoff" hair lol

AFM: I'm out! The :witch: showed her face yesterday afternoon.

So sorry hun! I know I started spotting at 9-10dpo and althought my heavy flow wasn't until 14-15dpo, I just knew I was out early too :nope: Hopefully we'll get our BFPs this cycle!!

I did test but no diff really so about to poas and see. Im thinking it's left overs still?? :( My fmu is never good and I take meds that make my pee really yellow, the first few pee's are terrible so might be later on before I can tell. Will update but don't get excited lol

Dani I really think this BFP is the real deal, especially because you said your OPK are really strong ++++. I know we always have LH in our system so it's not uncommon to see a line in the test area when we're not ovulation, but I don't think it would be so strong like you describe if it wasn't for a good reason!!!!

But we are happy to have the little monkey as we love him dearly and are glad he is in our safe and happy home now. Hopefully the stress levels will go down a bit now that he is settling in and O can finally kick start!

I'm glad your little monkey is in a safe place with you and your hubby :) hopefully once the stress settles your body will be all cleared to O!!

Hi ladies,

I hope they can help you get past this bleeding. I found the healing process for me was very hard to even start while I was still bleeding, and once the bleeding was finally gone I was able to slowly start to heal. It will take time though, I still find myself running to the bathroom in tears some days. I did last night while I was at work, thinking that I should have been nearly 14 weeks along now:cry:

oh i really hope i get one. i know its only my first month since mc but im just so impatient lol

I completely understand how you feel! But it's not too late for a BFP! The cycle I conceived my angel:angel:, I got a BFN on 11dpo, and I was convinced I was out, because I really didn't feel much of anything, just wishful thinking (and we only DTD once that whole month!), and even though I KNEW it was early (heck, I make a living off of medical testing, I should know better!) I was convinced it HAD to be positive already if I was pregnant. But I decided to retest on 14dpo because I didn't get AF and had noticed my boobs had a new stretch mark and I hadn't gained any weight. And I was shocked when it came up BFP!!

What have I missed? Havnt been on in a few days! Im on CD9. Had some ewcm this morn but a negative opk. Really hoping I will ovulate early this month. Waiting for hubby to come home from work so I can jump on him

Hi Poppy! I hope you O early too. You deserve it! I'm 3 days behind you, CD6, and I think AF is officially DONE!!!:happydance: My man won't be home for another 2 hours and a bit:( I'm sure it's still too early for me and baby-making sex, but hey, practice makes perfect :sex: lol!!!

:dust: baby dust for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->