Lucky thread

Shellie u never know. U might o early too so better to get a few swimmers in your system to make sure. I'm going to try and do it every day this week if pos just to make sure I don't miss it. I don't think hubby will complain.

Danirose I think it must be a new BFP because u said u had a previous negative!

Oh girls. I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow. I feel so weird about it. Not excited or enthusiastic at all. To be honest I don't really feel like going at all. Also have my private scan on saturday. Have SUCH mixed feelings about this too.

Ok so I rang EPAC today and they got me in for a blood test which came back negative :( but how did I get my pos hpt! Even more confused now lol

So is my very faint + opk something to go by or should I test again in a few days? Iv run out of hcg and opk which I'm glad about cos I do my own head in lol might order some on Friday and test Monday.

So is my very faint + opk something to go by or should I test again in a few days? Iv run out of hcg and opk which I'm glad about cos I do my own head in lol might order some on Friday and test Monday.

Well you can get a faint test line on an OPK at anytime of the month (not including when ur ovulating where it would be darker then control) so I wouldn't go by that unless it becomes darker then the control line. I say give it a couple of days and test with a HPT :) Fx it'll be BFP!

AFM, I put on something sexy and I was all ready for DB to come home and have some fun.... but DB saw me and was like "You're killing me right now, you look soooo sexy right now but I'm soooo tired and really hot and sweaty" ... opps! :p It's really hot out today, and he works in a warehouse, so its very physical ... hopefully in a couple of hours he'll be up for it! LOL that pun was not intended lol but I'm leaving it anyway lol

Still hoping that's a new bfp dani fx.

Sorry to hear about af leinslove but at least its a fresh new cycle :hugs:

Fletch. I would say a faint opk is the same as a beg hot I think the opk would be positive meaning test line as dark as control line? I dnt know for sure but good luck.

Shelly hope u can get that boy bumping soon.

Arm its cd 10 just :sex: with preseed and tried my diva cup. It went in so easy I was surprised lets hope it actually helps!! How long should I leave it in I was thinking morning??

Arm its cd 10 just :sex: with preseed and tried my diva cup. It went in so easy I was surprised lets hope it actually helps!! How long should I leave it in I was thinking morning??

Yup I got him bumping:blush: It's the first time I used softcups and before putting it in I sprayed it with Zestica fertility lubricant. I'm going to take it out in the morning since u can keep it in for 12 hours. It's probably too early to do anything since I'm only on CD6 but I'm sure it won't hurt!!

Sorry that didn't make much sense!! I meant my periods went back to normal after the 1st af after my first mc but that mc was only 5 wks. Hope that makes sense!! :)

Good luck today Toothfairy! :hugs: What time is your midwife appt?

Yup I got him bumping:blush: It's the first time I used softcups and before putting it in I sprayed it with Zestica fertility lubricant. I'm going to take it out in the morning since u can keep it in for 12 hours. It's probably too early to do anything since I'm only on CD6 but I'm sure it won't hurt!!

Your right it def cant hurt. I did the morning take out now remember I'm a first time User but that was like giving birth taking it out. Glad I only have to do that a few timesa a month well hopefully not at all soon!! Leinslove my cycle was stayed normal after mc but I was only 5 wks so I'm sure that helped. I wouldn't freak out there are vitamins to take if ur that worried tho I think b6 or the whole compplex??

Well i was right, there's still tissue in at the neck of my womb :-( and the reason it ain't shifting is because my cervix has closed (clearly my body is as impatient as me and wants to get on with making a new baby!!) so now I have to have misoprostol again. A d & c would just remove all the perfectly healthy lining as the rest of my uterus looks great apparently. FX'd it works! The doc says it should pass easy a it's at the cervix itself.

I was wondering though, I have slight twinge stitch like pain on my right side above my hip. Is this ovulation pain? Is it even possible for me to O when I'm still bleeding, it was possible for my cervix to close so maybe I am....I hope not as I won't catch my egg :cry:

oh baileybubs! :hugs: so sorry you have to do this again. :( i hope this last dose does it quickly and you can move on.

I will go read back. Today's hpt???

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/0d7e379f.jpg

Oh yes Dani! That definitely looks new. Have you tried a FRER yet? Am sure it would be visible with the IC so definite?
Well ladies, booking appt with midwife for me today. Not much happened really. Confirmed due 4th dec. Said sickness is a good sign but to see GP if gets worse (sick 3x today so far). She also said I'll arrange you an early scan as you have had previous MCs. One quick phone call and I have my NHS scan tomorrow morning at 9am!!! I am totally and absolutely terrified. I am a little shocked really. HELP???!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->