Mad woman back again either 5dpo or 7dpo not sure paranoid Annie here yep again lol last page!!

Tdog I think your lines are good. I wouldn't worry about progression honestly. The only surefire way is by Beta hcg.

We don't have betas done here we just have to wait for u/s just have to wait I see midwife in a week and half that can't come round quick enough lol xx

Are you in the UK ?

Try to use same tests for progression and even then they can vary so much hun

Are you in the UK ?

Try to use same tests for progression and even then they can vary so much hun

Yea I'm in UK hun I no different place in the UK do do them but don't think they do here I only had with last 2 due to bleeding, I have 4 cassette ones left so 4 days left so I'll use them I used last frer yesterday xx

Your lines look fab hun

I just know I couldn’t settle myself without hcg numbers to compare and I’m so glad I went with my gut now

Go with whatever you think hun I’m sure you’ve got a sticky one xx

Your lines look fab hun

I just know I couldn’t settle myself without hcg numbers to compare and I’m so glad I went with my gut now

Go with whatever you think hun I’m sure you’ve got a sticky one xx

Thank you so much hunni :hugs: I'll deffo mention to my midwife when I go 28th I feel like baby fine bit I just can't shift the paranoia tho I think I'll be fine once I see baby but I'm going to be so nervous xx

When I have used those tests in the past I’ve always got rubbish lines on them! I think your tests looks fine :hugs:

When I have used those tests in the past I’ve always got rubbish lines on them! I think your tests looks fine :hugs:

Thank you so much for your reply hun means a lot :flower: xx

I would just stop testing I know how hard it is tho. As for the paranoia I have suffered majorly with it this pregnancy after having my problems with bleeding early on....every apt takes for ever to come round (I’m uk too, I didn’t even get to see a midwife till 10 weeks!! No bloods nothing so actually had no clue if I was genuinely preggo) I’m waiting on my 20 week scan in dec...I’ll be too scared to look again cause I’m so scared somethings wrong all the time, even tho I know the problems I had were nothing to do with baby and nothing else has happened to make me worry. Our brains are cruel sometimes xxx

I would just stop testing I know how hard it is tho. As for the paranoia I have suffered majorly with it this pregnancy after having my problems with bleeding early on....every apt takes for ever to come round (I’m uk too, I didn’t even get to see a midwife till 10 weeks!! No bloods nothing so actually had no clue if I was genuinely preggo) I’m waiting on my 20 week scan in dec...I’ll be too scared to look again cause I’m so scared somethings wrong all the time, even tho I know the problems I had were nothing to do with baby and nothing else has happened to make me worry. Our brains are cruel sometimes xxx

Thank you hunni I had a phone call yesterday from midwife she said they don't see people till 7-8 weeks for the booking I had to tell them I'm diabetic so she seeing me next week xx

Congratulations :) How many DPO were you when you got your first line? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->