Mad woman back again either 5dpo or 7dpo not sure paranoid Annie here yep again lol last page!!

Remember when I got this bfp and was freaking out over the exact same thing? You helped me loads through that, yours look like mine. The movement I’m now feeling tells me all is well :flow:

I noticed the progression only after 72 hrs (my hormones seemed slow to rise) and also learned to not compare wet tests to dry ones as they tend to dry a bit darker and all the same!!

Compare the first set photos to each other and you should see the true changes!!

Congratulations again !!!

Remember when I got this bfp and was freaking out over the exact same thing? You helped me loads through that, yours look like mine. The movement I’m now feeling tells me all is well :flow:

I noticed the progression only after 72 hrs (my hormones seemed slow to rise) and also learned to not compare wet tests to dry ones as they tend to dry a bit darker and all the same!!

Compare the first set photos to each other and you should see the true changes!!

They look fab xx

Thank you so much hunni :) yes I remember it's easy to freak out over it :haha: xx

I'm just here to wish you luck and send you lots of baby dust! To me the tests look good and like they are progressing, but I understand your worry! Praying for a sticky bean!

I'm just here to wish you luck and send you lots of baby dust! To me the tests look good and like they are progressing, but I understand your worry! Praying for a sticky bean!

Thank you so much hunni :flower: xx

Thank you ladies :flower: this forum makes me sane (I think :haha:) xx

@napamermaid sorry I've not been getting notifications I'm ok feeling nauseous here and their have a cold aswell thank you for asking :flower: xx

I done last frer today I have a bout 5 cassette ones left I no how much you ladies love lines :) so here they are I also did my last digi still saying 1-2 xx
Screenshot_20181117-091813_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181117-091828_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181117-091902_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181117-091912_Gallery.jpg

Woohoo! How’s the progression on the ICs? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->