Mad woman back again either 5dpo or 7dpo not sure paranoid Annie here yep again lol last page!!

I'm a newbie on here I'm 6dpo at the moment hoping I get a bfp in the next week I really want to test now lol

I don't understand how you read replies on here can anyone help me x

@Gemma James :hi: and welcome I'm now 17dpo so missed period by 3 days now, I started testing at 6dpo but I used ics (internet cheapies) xx

@Gemma James :hi: and welcome I'm now 17dpo so missed period by 3 days now, I started testing at 6dpo but I used ics (internet cheapies) xx
I can't resist testing lol I'm using Internet cheapies I don't know if I rate them though probably only coz I never get a positive lol

I can't resist testing lol I'm using Internet cheapies I don't know if I rate them though probably only coz I never get a positive lol

My ics never showed a good line on until a lot later I don't rate them good for poas addicts tho :rofl: xx

Awww hunni I no it's so hard isn't it, how long you been ttc for? Xx
Only 5months but it's so frustrating all my friends got pregnant quick I had my implant removed about 8 months ago just seems like forever It is so hard this is my first time trying I have no children yet I'm really hoping I've conceived this time x

I did a test earlier at first I thought I saw something now I don't here's the pic line eyes or what lol

20181117_110818.jpg

I did a test earlier at first I thought I saw something now I don't here's the pic line eyes or what lol

View attachment 1048215

I concieved this one on my 5th month fingers crossed for you but I think I see something but 6dpo is about early (says me lol) I had my implant out Easter time :) xx

Ladies look at this top one this morn bottom one just now wow xx

PicsArt_11-17-10.27.53.jpg

Also found this on the clear blue website it's only because I'm woundering why I was still getting 1-2 weeks I no I need to calm the lines are getting darker, need to scream at myself to stop it :haha: I think it's a load of rubbish the numbers they have xx

Screenshot_20181117-220419_Drive.jpg

Lines are darker for sure. With this pregnancy I got a pack of cheapies from amazon and they never ever got as dark as the control line. It does make you worry but it seems as so many tests are rubbish these days! When will you book in with your midwife? Eek! Mumma of 5! Xx

Ladies look at this top one this morn bottom one just now wow xx

View attachment 1048239

Also found this on the clear blue website it's only because I'm woundering why I was still getting 1-2 weeks I no I need to calm the lines are getting darker, need to scream at myself to stop it :haha: I think it's a load of rubbish the numbers they have xx

View attachment 1048240

When did you take the digi ? Going on them numbers and the fact you had a faint a 9 dpo a 2-3 weeks may only show between 17-21 dpo if doubling every 48-72 hours. I definitely wouldn’t worry. Do you plan on doing another digi? If so I would wait until midweek

@Mummy2Corban I rangthem last week left a voice mail so hopefully they will ring back tomorrow, I have an appointment with my diabetic consultant on the 3rd Dec need to see the diabetic nurse tomorrow. Xx

@mme I first did the digi at 11dpo that said 1-2 then I did the other on yesterday 17 dpo still said 1-2 I was going to do another xx

So ladies while cleaning I found 2 boxes of asda tests I thought they were 25miu after further investigation they are 15miu, this line looks light to me at 18dpo shouldn't it be a bit darker? Sorry I'm so paranoid thinking it's going to go wrong, I have midwife on the 28th I'll be 6 weeks by then xx

Screenshot_20181118-163553_Gallery.jpg

I always found the Asda tests rubbish for progression and getting decent lines.

Stop testing, or stick to the same brand!

I always found the Asda tests rubbish for progression and getting decent lines.

Stop testing, or stick to the same brand!

Thank you hun I've got 4 of the cassette ones left once their done I will xx

Tdog I think your lines are good. I wouldn't worry about progression honestly. The only surefire way is by Beta hcg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->