• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Thanks for the prediction Madly, i've had a feeling that my babe is a boy right from the start too - i'll have a shock at the scan if they tell me its actually a girl, haha! I'll find out around March time! :) xx

Could you predict my little one too??? My mam and I think we're team pink, hubby and everybody else is adamant we're team blue! We don't find out until Feb 17th!! Would be grateful for your opinion X

Attachments

• Boo 13 week scan jpeg.jpg
    Boo 13 week scan jpeg.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey, just cheekly popping in for a nose from 1st tri. What a fun thread!!! now I would love for you to have a go for me. not had any scans yet, so hope there is something in there!!!! dating scan due on 19th, then will have a further scan at 20 weeks where I will be asking for then to tell me the sex if possible. Thanks xx

hi! this is so fun! I'm going for an early scan in a little more than three weeks. what's your prediction?? thanks :winkwink:

Fun!!
I'd love your prediction. :flower:
I have an early gender determination scan on 1/24. :thumbup:

Madly if you take out our 9 predictions, being those ladies you know best, you are running on 50:50. lol You should update the first post though to say you're not doing more predictions yet. You're snowed under!

hiya
my scan was today and had twin girls confirmed
so you were half right lol

Madly if you take out our 9 predictions, being those ladies you know best, you are running on 50:50. lol You should update the first post though to say you're not doing more predictions yet. You're snowed under!

ooooooooooooooooh I never realised that hon :dohh:

I did update at the end of the last post I did a request for in HUGE red letters that I am currently not doing anymore predicitons as I have so many right now but I think it has been missed by some Ladies :wacko:

Hi luv! Could you do a prediction for me? My gender scan is Feb 17th! Thanks!

ooooooooooooooooh I never realised that hon :dohh:

I did update at the end of the last post I did a request for in HUGE red letters that I am currently not doing anymore predicitons as I have so many right now but I think it has been missed by some Ladies :wacko:

Probably because we're not reading through 38 pages of requests & predictions before responding. :dohh: :haha:

I think you should probably update in big red letters on the FIRST post before listing all of your predictions or even in the title of the thread . :flower:

Well MADLYTCC you were right had my 20wk scan today and postive for a boy! well done thakyou xx

Thanks for your prediction of :blue:

:hugs:

over the next few weeks il be Booking My Gender scan..
so will definelty come back when i reach the time and update
you..:thumbup:

I have a lil girl -born sleeping
and a 11mth old Boy....soo cant wait to find out what am having xx

Just had my gender scan and I am having a .............BOY. Thanks so much for your prediction it was fun:)

Just had my gender scan and I am having a .............BOY. Thanks so much for your prediction it was fun:)

:wohoo: Leticj hon congrats another Team :blue: :) and well done me for guessing correctly :lol:

Thankyou for my :pink: prediction, I have my scan on 11th of Feb so will let you know! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->