• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

I have my gender scan on Sunday so will see if you guessed right with boy, then :thumbup:

Hey, any chance you could PM me when you are doing gender predications again pls :) xx

Hi,

Do me! Do me! Do me!!! Please???
My scan isnt until 30th March and that aaaaaages away.

Thanks

my scan is on the 28th!! what do you predict?

Hi, I had my scan today and you were right, we are on team :pink:

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW: MADLY IS *******NOT******* DOING ANY MORE PREDICTIONS AT THIS TIME. IT SAYS SO ON THE FIRST PAGE.

madly - I'll let you know pretty soon if your prediction for me was right or not, i MIGHT be finding out tomorrow, but if not i should know next wednesday for sure! =)

Booked my Gender scan , so il deffo be back to update you when i have it...

I caved!! sorry Madly not right for me hun, you are doing well tho!! x x

Sorry Madly, you predicted boy and I'm having a little girl! Thanks though!! :)

Just noticed how many you have got right on your gender predictions. WOW. Well done Madly, that's amazing! Hope you and your family are keeping well :) xxx

I had a scan! But baby had its legs closed :(
i do have another scan wednesday though, so i should be able to update you then! X

madly we eventually caved and found out our bumps gender (we were planning on waiting)

im sorry though you predicted girl and were having a little boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"