• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Hi Madlyttc, this is such fun! Please predict mine, I'm dying to know :happydance:

You're very good! I'm curious as to how you do this? I couldn't even guess my own right :dohh:

Purely instinct hon :thumbup:

Am not sayin am going to guess all you ladies right but well its all fun :)

ps I think :pink: for you :)

ooooooo I hope you're right!! I'm thinking boy too and after 3 girls it would be fabby!! xx

Hi Madlyttc, this is such fun! Please predict mine, I'm dying to know :happydance:

:pink: hon but I also see :blue: not long after :shrug:

I have had this feeling once before when predicting for ozzieshunni I really want to predict :blue: for her but it keeps getting side kicked for :pink:

you predicted the same as my mom :)
if she's wrong, it'll be her first wrong gender guess hehehe

:pink: hon but I also see :blue: not long after :shrug:

I have had this feeling once before when predicting for ozzieshunni I really want to predict :blue: for her but it keeps getting side kicked for :pink:

Wow!!! How exciting and intriguing thank you! I have a feeling girl too - I promise to let you know!!! Xxx

Hellloo

Just for fun, could you guess with me? Thank youuuu xxx :flower:

Interesting, I was thinking a boy too!

hiya
could you have a go at me im expecting fraternal twins and have a gender scan on friday

Me please !!!! My scan is 19th Jan x x

Madly would you mind seeing if you can predict mine?

I have my scan on Tuesday, so not long to wait to see if you're right! x x

I'm gatecrashing lol am i too early for a guess? Have my 13 week scan this week, lol if i'm too early i will find ya when i'm far enough, want to know if you'll agree with me, i have a pretty strong feeling on this LO's gender and will be having a private scan at 16weeks to see if i'm right xxx

hiya
could you have a go at me im expecting fraternal twins and have a gender scan on friday

Now my initial instinct is :blue: :blue: but I also see :pink: Do you have a daughter already :shrug: If not then I think maybe :blue: :pink: so one of each def not :pink: :pink: though!

i have two boys right now no girls lol and this will be my last pregnancy

Here we go Ladies....

Jenren :pink:
MidnightSun :blue:
kelzyboo :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members