• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

You're very good! I'm curious as to how you do this? I couldn't even guess my own right :dohh:

Purely instinct hon :thumbup:

Am not sayin am going to guess all you ladies right but well its all fun :)

ps I think :pink: for you :)

Well you're very much right! I've had it confirmed at both my private gender scan + my 20wk scan that we're having a girl :thumbup:
Thank you :D :happydance:

i have two boys right now no girls lol and this will be my last pregnancy

I`m going to say :pink: :blue: because I def see :pink: and as you already have two :blue: and this is your last pregnancy am def sure :pink: is there somewhere :thumbup:

Thankyou madly, you agreed with me!!! We shall find out in a few weeks, strong feeling it is a girl though xx

Ar thanks - Gonna have to wait till birth for my answer !!! x x

Thanks lovely, will let you know Tuesday! Just to confuse matters I have a feeling it will be the opposite haha x x

thanks hun will let you know friday as long as they behave for the scanner lol

Your all welcome Ladies :)

Its seems I got KateyCakes right already as she knows shes having a little girl :)

Ohhh first blue prediction! My husband thought boy all along. Thank you for doing that, kind of you! :) I'll let you know in June... xxxx

Just wanted to say thanks for your guess!! I'll let you know on 11th if its right although I think boy and you predicted boy :winkwink:

Thankyou!!! Im feeling girl and everyone thinks I'm
Having a girl too. Staying team yellow but will let you know when bubba arrives. I'm secretly hoping for a girl too :) but as long as it's healthy il be happy!!

Thanx again chica!! X

:flower: This sounds like a lot of fun. Can you please please please predict for me????

Madly, thanks for your prediction!! You are the only person so far who has predicted me a girl!! I was convinced boy until I went for my anomoly scan then when I looked at the screen I suddenly changed my mind! dunno why it was very strange!! I hope your right xoxo

Wow. Everybody who looks at me or one of my scans says Blue so you could be onto something.

Can't wait to find out if you're all right. Thankyou :D

Madly please can you predict me too?
I'm due on 18th July with my first baby, got the first scan on the 6th Jan, do you need to know anything else?
Thanks!

me please (im team yellow so what be able to tell you until its born) but id love to know if my instinct is correct!!

Could you predict mine i am due 12th June my 20 week scan 27th Jan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->