• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

hey can you guess for me please :) i'm so impatient have my gender scan on sun at 16 weeks so i'll let u no if its right lol xxx

Just sneaking in from 1st Tri. Can you predict for me pls. :)

Thank you.
xx

Could you predict me would love to know what you come up with. Thanks Cortnee

:rofl: Didn't get chance to seek out this thread til now, you've had a massive response! Can't wait to see the results, maybe it can be your new career!

wow... I don't know if you'll have time to get to the massive amount of responses, but if you do, I'd love if you'd take a shot at mine! :) We'll have a gender scan in a few weeks!!

Thanks! :hugs:

Can you do mine please?

Attachments

• 2010_1229baby0019.jpg
    2010_1229baby0019.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2010_1229baby0018.jpg
    2010_1229baby0018.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
  • SKMBT_C25010122213480[1].pdf
    165.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi there pretty plz can you predict me also ? I am in week 23, I have had two scans so far but planning on staying on team Yellow but would be very interested to hear your prediction. How exciting.

Thanks

Kelly :)

O just found this.
Would it be OK to predict the sex of my baby to please?

I am due 23rd of May, I have my scan on the 11th of this month.

Thanks if your able to :) I will update when we find out x

I keep checking back to see if you have predicted mine yet, and every time i do 100 more people are askiing for predictions, I can see this may take some time!!

can you predict mines aswell please :) ive got my gender scan in 12 days :D cant wait tooo find out :D .. do you need to see my 12 week scan or anything ? xx

I keep checking back to see if you have predicted mine yet, and every time i do 100 more people are askiing for predictions, I can see this may take some time!!

Same here Kate..............so double, triple please please please:angel:

Could you have a go at mine please? I'm having twins so it might be a lil more tricky:flower: Will find out on the 17th:happydance:

i would love a prediction! my baby was shy at my scan so i am going for a private gender assessment on Saturday!

Well as the title suggests Ladies :winkwink:

I am part of the Mother of all Conception Graduation clan (although I dont have enough space in my siggy for the badge :lol:) You`ve probably seen us around in 1st/2nd tri :thumbup: and for a little bit of fun I decided to predict the gender of our babies :haha: Well so far I have managed to guess all 8 genders correctly of thoses Ladies who had had a gender scans :dance: Since all our friends started a baby boom way back in 2004 I have only ever incorrectly guess one gender wrongly :wacko: Now I am curious as to wether I am only able to do this correctly for people I know well iykwim because myself and the other grads have grown very close over the last few months or wether I can do this correctly for anyone :shrug:

Now please be warned this is a bit of fun and in no way is it meant to indicated that the gender I predict is the gender that your baby will def be :winkwink: but I will have a damn good try :) I dont need any information from you as I seem to manage to do this purely on instinct :shrug:please just post if you havent yet had your gender scan and would like me to have a go :thumbup:

Heres a list of the Ladies I have correctly predicted and those who I have predicted for who are yet to have there babys gender confirmed :flower:
kelzyboo :pink: :shrug:

hey i have my scan on the 5th jan can u predict mine plz everyone sez mothers intuition but i av NO idea!
would love to know what you think x

Ladies I have updated the front page with everyone who has requested so far :thumbup: only it would take me an age to reply to each individual post as we now have oodles of predicitons :lol:

bobblebot hon I did yours last night and your above Gemble on the list :thumbup: Incase you cant find yourself I predict :blue: :)

Cattia hon I am predicting :blue: for your 3rd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->