Magic Mixies and Toy Shortages

Phantom

Mommy
Reaction score
My daughter asked Santa for a Magic Mixie. They are NO WHERE to be found. Same with the Gabbys dollhouse she wants and the akedo battle arena and so many other toys... I'm getting stressed. I could pay $200 for it but I really don't want to! Are there toy shortages where you are at all?

I've seen loads of Magic Mixies in the shops in my city!

I'm not sure on import taxes and postage but I'd be happy to send one out if you're really struggling to get ahold of one.

We have been threatened with shortages but I haven't seen it thus far

Edit - it'll cost approx £30 to post! $168cad in total

There was lots of talk of shortages but so far I've not had trouble getting anything. I did tell the boys that santa would have trouble getting materials for the elves to make toys because of covid, just in case :haha:
I hope you manage to find them at a reasonable price though.

I’ve been able to get everything so far. To be honest they haven’t ask for something everyone wants !

hope your able to get them ! So stressful !

I've seen loads of Magic Mixies in the shops in my city!

I'm not sure on import taxes and postage but I'd be happy to send one out if you're really struggling to get ahold of one.

We have been threatened with shortages but I haven't seen it thus far

Edit - it'll cost approx £30 to post! $168cad in total

I will definitely keep that in mind! I may have to get one from you if they don't show up soon. There's lots being sold but they are $200!

I wish I were on the UK. Canada sucks

Ds hasn't asked for anything that would be right in other childrens lists so I'm shouldn't have trouble. Sadly its gaps on supermarket food shelves here, luckily as a vegetarian I don't have a problem.

Sounds like people have quickly bought all the stock then are selling them on for profit. Its like the xbox series x ds2 wants. As soon as they were in stock they would go right back out, I'm talking about refreshing the page, it's gone from oos to in stock, add to cart, put in address/card details, its oos again. That fast. But there were people on ebay with dozens of them at £100+ over the store price.

Sounds like people have quickly bought all the stock then are selling them on for profit. Its like the xbox series x ds2 wants. As soon as they were in stock they would go right back out, I'm talking about refreshing the page, it's gone from oos to in stock, add to cart, put in address/card details, its oos again. That fast. But there were people on ebay with dozens of them at £100+ over the store price.
It's really frustrating. I was trying to get the aldi hanging chair for my nieces birthday, same thing happened, I went on to ebay and there were loads of them for 2 and 3 times the price!

That's so unfair and low of people to be doing that :nope:

It's definitely cheeky. I'm not sure if Hot Stock is international or not, but I used the app and it alerts you as soon as something is in stock. It took a few goes even then, but I managed to get one from Currys Pc World for the rrp so worth a go if anyone is struggling to get something

Urgh. I hate you tube. I'd never heard of Magic Mixies until this thread popped up. Anyway DD2 mentioned them the other day as she'd seen an ad. OMG so expensive. Hopefully she doesn't ask again LOL x

YouTube has been to blame for many things that ds4 has seen and wanted that aren't even available in the UK over the years. And when I've pointed out that you can't get them here he's simply said "I'll ask Santa, he's Magic, he can get them"

Oh I hate that! We always get toys almost a year after the US sometimes and my kids have been so disappointed when we don't have them here.

Yeah it can vary so widely when we get toys here, and on top of that some of them seem to only ever be released over there. I'm sure they must have similar problems though maybe not on such a large scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->