Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

what do i do, i dont want to buy a test as i know its still early and the thought of buying one and then losing it again

Cla - looks like a :bfp: to me!! I couldn't see on your first pic, but I can see on the second one.

I decided to give it one more day. I'll test again tomorrow. Hopefully I can finally join you ladies! If not, I'm calling my doc for some clomid, we're too old for this waiting game and my cycles are whacked.

here is a better pic i think :wacko:

OMG! :happydance: They look like definite lines Cla! My ICs only came up faint like that for at least a week or so after my BFP with my superdrug test. Do you have another test? FRER or Superdrug??

really have you got any pics xxxx
no i have only got the same tests

really have you got any pics xxxx
no i have only got the same tests
I'm at work at the moment but will post pics when i'm home. Honestly though, yours are coming up stronger than my ic at 13dpo. Fxd it looks good cla!

Wow those are great lines! IC are awful for dark lines and i can see them on my crappy work monitor :) to give you an idea this one was about 12DPO i think:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0004.jpg

and the day AF was due i think

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0007.jpg

The day after this i did a digi and got a :bfp: 1 - 2 weeks so its looking really good :happydacne:

You are a star Hun. I've just done another test and nothing came up so I've just gone back and there was a line, it neally gave me a heart attack. Plus my opks are getting darker

Cla how exciting, I have my fingers crossed for you!!

I bought a doppler which arrived this morning and I found the HB really quickly, I'm feeling really happy now and much more reassured. A week today till my scan now :D

Hi Cla

These are my pics. The first one is all my cheapy tests from +opk (the green ones) to preg tests from 11dpo onwards. The other pic shows 11, 12, 13 and 14 dpo and then 1 week after.

Attachments

• From Ovulation to Pregnant.jpg
    From Ovulation to Pregnant.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 11, 12, 13, 14dpo and 1 week later.jpg
    11, 12, 13, 14dpo and 1 week later.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
Well, another :bfn: for me ladies :cry: I'm so tired of the disappointment

I know just how you feel AuntBug. AF is here for me today, AGAIN. I feel so so weary of all this trying and disappointment. I'm almost glad for the break from it now :hugs:

xxx

Aw Carreg, sorry :witch: arrived. Mine is only a matter of time. Are you going to start TTC again in April?

im so sorry for the both of you xxx

Yep, that's the plan. There's still time for your BFP :)

xxx

Nope, no hope for me this month. :witch: is on her way, vie started spotting. I'm crushed.

sorry Aunt Bug for the BFN. :(
And Carreg..sorry The WITCH got ya...
I'm hoping and praying you lovely gals get your BFPs soon!
Cla...will you be testing with a FRER?

sorry aunt bug and carreg its really not fair that af got you x

cla those lines are looking pretty good i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you this weekend and hope that it keeps getting darker xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->