Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Liking the PMA Aunt bug - can't wait to see how Thursday goes!

Still lots of snow but the roads are all fine now but that means work is much busier - just as I was getting the hang of getting paid to do nothing all day!

AFM still no sign of AF 5 weeks on from the miscarriage - bored of waiting!

xxx

Hay chicks,

Just thought I'd mention to any of you who go on to another cycle (fingers crossed no body does) but I used a persona monitor my last cycle and it was brill! Took the stress of guessing if the opks are pos or neg etc!

I bought mine on ebay really cheap. I would highly recommend them x

Milosmum - have you taken any OPKs or HPTs?

I'm still here too. 12dpo and my only symptom is that I've had sore nipples for the last 5-6 days :shrug: not holding out any hope this month! How's everyone else feeling?

xxx

Carreg - when are you testing? I'm sure I would break down at 12dpo :blush:

I'm not testing! I am so sure that we haven't done it this month as my temps have started dropping rapidly so it seems a waste to bother! AF is due Friday/Saturday and this is my last cycle til April. As you can tell I'm a bit meh about the whole thing today!!

When are you testing?

xxx

morning everybody, god is it cold

Afternoon all! Cold here too, it was -8 this morning in the car!

Today is DDDDDDragging at work . . . :(

Fine, having a worry day today though! It always seems like everyone else is having more positive signs then me that everything is going ok in there. Just want to get my scan over with so i can either deal with it or relax . . . Sorry feeling a bit dark and twisty today!

Hun everybody is different I bet the baby is all snuggled up in there and it ain't going no where xx

Thanks hun, going to try my doppler tonight so hopefully that will help if i can find the HB.

How are you?

Yeah AF has arrived at last! Never have i been more pleased to see her. Also explains why i have been a moody grumpy cow for the last few days - i guess it was Pmt! onto a new cycle and might treat myself to some smiley face opks as a christmas pressie since i wont be getting a BFP for xmas now

xxx

Milosmum - glad to hear your cycles are back on track.

Got news today, yet another friend is pregnant. They only got married like 6 weeks ago. They still live on hand outs from their parents! It shouldn't, but it bums me out.

I'm going to try my hardest to wait to test until Thurs, I don't think I'm up for the disappointment.

I know i just really wanted to hear it to try and brush away the doom and gloom feeling i have been having the last few days.

21st Dec and i am weting myself about it!!! I think its just because its bringing it all back from last time now i am so close to where i was before. The early MC wasnt as hard to deal with as my MMC at 11 weeks . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->