Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Looks like its never gonna happen for me.

I'll be around here a long time.

I keep thinking what is the point in even TTC now?

x

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear. I hope you get to the FS soon and get some good news!

I know its easy for me to say hun but please don't give up. Honestly promise us you won't! X

Hun I am so sorry. Have they said what they can do xx

Nope just have to wait to be referred. They sent my GP a letter to refer me on the 6th of december so I am going to ring my doctor and chase them up in the morning as I am off tomorrow and the doctors are closed this afternoon for a half day.

Going to wait till my next cycle to have my bloods done so they are both in the same cycle.

I need to lose 17lbs so my BMI is under 30.

I hate waiting. Why did they wait 7 months to tell me this?! Argh!!!

xx

Hun on your pic it doesn't look like you need to lose weight. All you have got to think it is a step closer to your baby and they will sort it out. Think possitive, I know it's hard after what you have heard but you will get there

I will do but I just need to wallow in it for a while and grieve a bit.

Just feeling really fed up, but I think I need to for a while.

I was on a diet anyway but gonna throw myself into it and maybe join the gym.

Never had an much motivation to lose weight in my life.

xx

The weight will drop off Hun xx
Hopefully you feel better and more possitive very soon. Plus don't leave us again we are here to help you get through anything xxxxxxxxx

I'm not gonna leave, you'll all end up getting pregnant and I'll be left here talking to myself. :(

x

Don't be silly I think I will be with you till the end xxx

Don't worry cla you will get your forever baby when they sort you out (how slow are the NHS 7 months post op to tell me both tubes are f*cked).

xxx

magpies - so sorry for your crap news, I don't blame you for wanting to wallow and have a cry. Big hugs from me and I hope you get your referral soon xxx

You and CLa really don't need to talk to yourselves - I'm still here too xxx

Hey honey. Thanks for understanding.

We are around the same CD as usual. I think I'm 11 today.

xxx

Sorry to hear the bad news 4magpies, we're all here for you though. Is there a way that they can unblock your tubes? :hugs: Try stay positive as hard as it can be, I know of quite a few people who are told they will never get pregnant but end up doing, so don't give up hope. I'm sure it will happen for you too.

Sorry to hear your crappy news 4magpies but dont give up hope yet xxx. Will be joining you on the weight loss after xmas. Lost a stone before getting pregnant then put on 7lbs over the pregnacy and the 'sod it i'll eat what i want now' stage the last week! Gotta lose about 2 stone really over the next few months.

Well its all over here now, never made it to the D & C as my body did it itself wednesday night. It was worse then the last time and i passed out on the bathroom floor because of blood loss. Que a trip to A & E and the nightmare that is the NHS. Our local hospital Telford dont have a gyno ward so they wanted to send me to shrewsbury who had no beds or Wolvo how also had no beds. They set me up with a drip and wanted to keep me in over night so they had to send me to shrewbury anyway and hope a bed turned up. It was 12am by this time and i then spend the next 3 hours lay in a bed in A & E, i got seen by the gyno doctor and looked at down there and everthing by this point had settled down to normal period type stuff. The drip had got my blood pressure up and i was much better as well as fed up so i signed myself out and went home as they still couldnt find me a bed but wanted me to stay over night . . .!

Anyway much better now just a little pale and got more holes in me then a pin cushion :)

That sounds a horrible experience Razcox, I'm glad you're home safe and feeling a little better now. Take care of yourself and hope you feel much better in time for Christmas and can try enjoy yourself.

razcox it sounds like you had a terrible time. Glad they atleast managed to patch you up a little bit so you are back home safe and sound. hope you feel a bit better soon xxx

Razcox - that sound horrible! I'm so sorry, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I am so sorry razcox.

Lots of love and hugs coming your way.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79