Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Razcox...what you're going through is already bad enough...sorry it had to be like that. Hope your healing goes well and you have a great Holiday!

Hay hun, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you feel better soon. X

Wifey - i am loving your scan picture! Lovely little bubs - how far along was your scan?

Hope everyone else is well and avoiding all the snow.

Got a second line on my OPK this morning but it is still very weak so not a positive yet but nice to know somethings happening!

xxx

I'm cd 14 today. still got creamy cm tho. Waiting for my Ewcm.

X

still haven't figured out the cm checking. Tend to go on dates and opks! Trying the sMEP again this month well atleast til xmas eve when the sleeping arrangements are going to make bding difficult xxx

Thank you hun, I was 7 weeks 2 days at the scan!

I've got another one on thurs as been having some spotting x

Good luck to everyone trying this cycle.

This time last year we was trying too and I ovulated xmas day or boxing day. We only got to dtd on xmas eve morning and I got my pos pregs test a couple weeks later! Unfortunately I had a mmc xxxxxxxx

Wow I can't believe that was a year ago! Time goes past so quickly x

Been thinking about you guys today...how buried in snow are you over there?

I was meant to have my docs appointment so I could get referred but had to cancel cause I couldnt get there. Want the snow to melt now. :(

xx

The sun is shining here :)(for the short time it can today) :haha:

I was meant to have my docs appointment so I could get referred but had to cancel cause I couldnt get there. Want the snow to melt now. :(

xx

So sorry Magpies - hope you could reschedule quickly!

Got another appoinment a week tomorrow. Fingers crossed it doesnt snow again.

xx

I hope you all have a great Christmas look after yourselfs xxx

Just wanted to stop by and wish you lovely ladies a GREAT Christmas! Remember the Reason for the Season, He is watching over you and loves you very much! Merry Christmas!! I'll be busy these next few days so just wanted to be sure to stop by now. I am "measuring" 15 weeks today and have felt the baby move a little the past few days :happydance:
You ladies take care!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Fx for all the ladies on this thread to have their :bfp:s!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas I believe I've finally got what maybe my BFP :) We shall test tomorrow morning and be sure of it though :) Its still a tiny bit early according to FF but we shall see :) God bless everyone and again Have a blessed Christmas :)

Attachments

• Equate10dpo.jpg
    Equate10dpo.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas I believe I've finally got what maybe my BFP :) We shall test tomorrow morning and be sure of it though :) Its still a tiny bit early according to FF but we shall see :) God bless everyone and again Have a blessed Christmas :)

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful Christmas present :hugs:

AF got me apparently....either I was a day late for my AF or she was 2 days early.....I duno this was my FRER yesterday morning....and last night she came and got me my hips were so crampy I knew she was coming :( Now today I'm stuck in bed with the worst cramps ever :( That pic was at the 3 min. mark.....just faulty test I suppose!

Attachments

• FRERANDI.jpg
    FRERANDI.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member