Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Good :) Going for my first scan in an hour, yikes! So excited and nervous.

Good luck Cla, go jump on your man and send in the troops x

Good luck at your scan AB xx

Well I didn't get if the evil fxxxxxr lol I will get it tomorrow or he won't make the new year

Scan went well, heard the little heartbeat :cloud9:

HR was 152, tiny lil bean. Pushed my EDD back to Aug 27th, not a surprise given my wonky cycles.

Cla CATCH THAT EGGY :) ....can't wait until I O again :) then 3 days later at 3dpo I have a FS appt. some way or other I WILL GET SOMEWHERE THIS MONTH!!! WOooooOooohOOOOooOOoo! 13 more days :) and counting down :)

I LOVE HEARING BABY UPDATES wooohoooo come on little babies grow big for us all :) I can't wait to see all the little pictures of all these little babies :) OMG:thumbup: Someday I shall have one to rub in my belly :)

Glad everything went well with your scan AuntBug and you heard the HB :)

I love using my Doppler so that I can hear the baby, it's so reassuring and much easier to find now than it was a couple of weeks ago so he/she is definitely growing.

I'm glad the scan went well xxx
Happy new year everybody xxxxxx

I love using my Doppler so that I can hear the baby, it's so reassuring and much easier to find now than it was a couple of weeks ago so he/she is definitely growing.

What one did you buy hun? xx

Just wanted to stop by and wish all of you lovely ladies a Happy New Year! Hopefully 2011 will be a very baby year for all of us.

:dust: to you all

What one did you buy hun? xx

I bought a Hi Bebe one off Ebay. I got it for something like £28 I think and have been listening to baby since 12 weeks. I think it's the kind the midwives use. I'll soon find out anyway, I have my 16 week appointment on the 4th. Have to have a quadruple blood test too.

Hope everyone had a good New Year. X

Happy New Year ladies! I truly hope this is a baby year for all of us!!

I'm just waiting for O :( no BD for me just yet....I mean we should be but I'm just not in the mood...maybe I shall be later tonight :) I sure miss you gals :) Goodluck Magpies :) I'm here to cheer you on my dear :) I still can't get over how cute your doggy is...sooooo darn cute :)

In other news 9 more days til my FS appointment WOoooooHooOooOoOo :) I can't wait :) OMG I can find out WHY I BLEED HALF THE MONTH AWAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->