Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I feel like I'm back in the game now I know what's wrong with me. Bring on the BFP!! :yipee: Good luck ladies!!

Hi everyone,

How are you all? I hope you all had a fab xmas. xx

AuntBug, my Mum didn't come, I went with my OH. I don't have a that close relationship with my Mum so doing things like that would feel rather weird.

My OH has suggested I ask her to come along to our 20 week scan though, I don't think she's had a day where she hasn't cried since we told her so it might help. I'll feel so awkward though and she will probably cry again!

Andrea, I know what you mean about the shopping thing, I bought another bedding set last night. I need to stop now though because it's still early days but I just had to take advantage of the sales while I could.

My doctor has referred me. Just have to wait for an appointment through the post.

X

Blood clotting problem, easily fixed with aspirin :) Hoping that's the only problem!!

Squeal...love your ultrasound profile pic...how many weeks were you? :)

Mag that's great xxx

Isn't it just. Things finally moving along.

Hoping and praying to be nicely duffed by 2012.

I only want one baby so let's hope its not too much to ask.

X

What are you going on about you will have a baby by then .

I hope so. Waiting list for ivf should be 18 weeks max. Hopefully I get an appointment very soon. Then they can decide which route to go down.

X

yeah magpies so pleased everything went well really hope your appointment arrives soon.

serene - glad you have some answers GL with the aspirin

xxx

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

It just took me half an hour to catch up on all the posts on here, things have been busy by the looks of it!

Anyhow, I hope everyone is keeping well and happy :dance:

Squeal...love your ultrasound profile pic...how many weeks were you? :)

Thank you :) I was 12+6. I had another at 13+5 as they were unable to get the measurements for the NT scan. They were still unable to get the measurements so I now have to have a quadruple blood test at my 16 week appointment. Unfortunately they didn't print us any pictures at the second scan otherwise we'd of had some too, I suppose they presumed we didn't want anymore.

I missed my derlivery of M&P stuff this morning, not a happy bunny :(

8DPO, counting days is not fun and I haven't missed it.

It seems like forever doesn't it :( even worse atm if you don't have work to keep you busy.

Hope it hurries along and you get your BFP! :)

xx

I have a 2 year old to keep me busy but today my head is in the clouds :( x

Afternoon Everybody hope you are all ok xx
I've got my possitive opk today will loads and loads of cm so I'm off to bed in a bit lol

Good luck Cla - fx for you!

Serene - hope to see your :bfp: next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->