Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'd for aspirin you are joking lol
Does asda sell it ???

Mello is that a little bump I can see :)

I will have to get some when do I start taking it ???
Sorry I haven't got a clue

Yes they sell it in ASDA, its gastro coated stuff as well and about 89p. I tried it last time after my BFP, still waiting for my appointment too.

haha yup that's my bump. 16 weeks. Just about into maternity pants..not sure why I am waiting so long to do maternity pants this pregnancy...I have my Dr. appt on Thursday then hoping for ultrasound in 3 weeks! Still not sure if boy/girl...I knew I would have two boys..but this one?? not sure..I am hoping BOY though!

My speciliast and midwife and put me of the low dose asprin for this pregnancy. I took it upon myself to start taking it from CD1 and im still taking it now. When i saw my Midwife for the first time she suggested i start taking it but as I already had, it was all good. The specilist has asked that I take it until im 34 weeks xxxx

The cycle i got pregs i was also taking pre natal vits, the low dose apsrin, evening primrose until ovulation and the cough mixture until ovulation.

I get my low dose apsrin from Boots, just pick it up off the shelf, the questions asked. Its with the normal asprin and parecetmol xx

Hope that helps xxx

Ive got another scan tomorrow.....im so scared.

Ive had one at 7 weeks and 8 weeks and tomorrow im in week 10! Fingers crossed. xxx

Cla - I have a clotting factor and saw a spec when we were TTC. He said mine shoulnt affect pregnancy, but if I want to take baby aspirin go ahead, it won't hurt.

Wifey, good luck on your scan!

Good luck tomorrow wifey xxx

Sorry to hear everyone is having to wait so long for their bloods/tests/ results. waiting is just terrible in the NHS especially since I know they will get the results within days but yet we have to wait months to hear them - very frustrating. Hope you can all keep up the PMA in the meantime.

AFM - think I missed that boat this month - only 7dpo but actually feel like AF is creeping up already! I have decided my fat belly/tight jeans is not a pregnancy symptom just a post-xmas symptom!

xxx

Good luck wifey I can't wait to see how the baby as grown xx
How's everybody else doing xxxxxxx

Right I've got my aspirin, now all I need to know is how much do I take ??
The dose I've got is 300mg xx

I know this sounds stupid but what if I cut the tablet up into 4 and had 1 a day.
HELP

Cut it into 4 or 3 and have one a day would work I think.

xxx

Well it's 75mg so I would have thought it would have been ok, I think lol

That should be ok but in future you would be best to go for the low dose stuff rather then cut up the normal ones. Low dose is anything from 75 to 100mg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->