Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Yay Magpies :) mines the 12th so we shall get answers together :) Woot woot! :) FX for you I bd'd last night an well :) woke up to this :)

Attachments

• OPKCD11.jpg
    OPKCD11.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
I have my 16 week appt. this morning. Looking forward to hearing the little ones heartbeat. :)

Did you get to? I had a different midwife, a crap appointment and she didn't offer to hear the HB. Not too worried as I have my Doppler but it's the principle of the matter!

Well to make sure that green was positive I tried a FR OPK :) I'm O'ing and we BD late last night woot woot :) big chance :) yay!

Attachments

• ImOingCD12.jpg
    ImOingCD12.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
Good Luck Andrea! Looks like you have a great chance, those are some very dark lines!

Good luck Andrea! Fx for you girl!

How did it go Mellowfishy?

heard the little one's heartbeat..strong steady beat...didn't really give me a beats/minute, hope to schedule the ultrasound tomorrow to have it in 3 weeks!! YAY!

awww thats amazing :) can't wait to see pics :) mello! Thanks girls we BD tonight just in case although my OPK's have gotten much lighter since earlier today ;)

mello thats great everything went well hun xxx
andrea loving those opks, hopefully you have done it xxxxxxxxxxx
hows the rest of my ladies doing xxxxxxxxxx

So happy to hear Mellowfishey. My next one is Feb 7th.

Fx for you Andrea. Hope the tww goes by fast.

how are you doing aunt xxx
did you have much cm after ov ??

Hi cla! I'm doing ok, feel really pregnant. Tired, queasy, breaking out, hungry all the time and super bloated.

I didn't use OPK the month we conceived, but did have ewcm and pain, so I got to BDing right away.

How's it going for you this month?

This was my scan pic - 10 weeks 2 days

I have had a scan at 7 weeks 2 days, 8 weeks and 3 days and 10 weeks and 2 days and I honestly am in shock at how much the baby has changed in each scan. I have my 12 week scan on the 17th and I just cant wait xxx

Attachments

• IMG00682-20110105-1729.jpg
    IMG00682-20110105-1729.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
hows everyone else doing anyone got anyone else actually in the TWW at the moment?
I've got absolutely no symptoms at all - can't even pretend, not a niggle not a thing! Guess I will find out if AF gets me in a few days.

Hope you are all well xxx

Don't lose hope Milosmum, I had no symptoms before my bfp. I was SURE AF was on the way. Fx

I am cd5 today as af got me.

Waiting to ov. Zzzz.

Unsure if I should use opks or its all pointless.

Xxx

Oh magpies - it must be worth at least having a try this month. How many stories do you hear of people getting their natural BFPs the month before they go to the FS! Would be lovely for that to be you too
xxx

Don't lose hope Milosmum, I had no symptoms before my bfp. I was SURE AF was on the way. Fx

Thanks auntbug would be lovely to be BFP this month - only 2 days til AF is due so I am just going to wait it out. Can't even make up any niggles or signs to make me test early! If she doesn't show by Tuesday night I might test wed morning and see what I get

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->