• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Omg there are so many babies now, Ive missed you all xx

I'm still here, still infertile, waiting for a HSG then god knows what. Desperatly trying to lose weight incase FS wants to refer us for IVF.

xx

Hi

I'm still here too! Had a bit of a shock last Friday though when DS decided to arrive 5 weeks early. Spent over a week at the hospital in Special Care but he is doing really well and once he shakes this jaundice just needs to grow a little (he was born 5lbs 3oz at 35 weeks).

Hope everyone else is doing well.

He is so cute, saying he is early he is a good weight I had rian at 36 weeks and he was only 4 lb 8 oz

Hello! I'm here.
So last month I think I had a chemical... Lines never got darker and was a week 'late'.
Last night I got a BFP and the line is darker today, I'm only 3 weeks though, so here's hoping it sticks. Big hugs to everyone.
XX

Congrats Hun where's the pic xxx

I'm still here, still infertile, waiting for a HSG then god knows what. Desperatly trying to lose weight incase FS wants to refer us for IVF.

xx

Fingers crossed everything goes your way and you get a bfp.
It looks like you are doing good on your weight loss x

Great to catch up the news on here!

Raisin congratulations on your wee man - sounds like he is doing really well for being a bit early and he is just gorgeous in his photos x

Magpies - really hope your HSG goes well or that you get your referral for IVF x

Cla - hows things going for you?

Blousey - congrats on the BFP - hope you are feeling well xxx

Auntbug - can't believe you are so far through already - the time is flying! When do you start maternity leave?

AFM - 25 weeks and doing fine. Been an easy pregnancy so far and now starting to realise that we had better thnk about getting organised jus incase we have an early arrival!

xxx

I probably won't start Maternity leave until a few days before my csection, if LO holds out that long. We've had some complications, she's a tiny baby with some issues with blood flow in the umbilical cord. They are trying to get me to 37 weeks, and then a csection, but she may need to come earlier.

We only get 12 weeks leave here, so I'll push it as close to delivery as I can. But I'm working from home a few days a week, so I have slowed down quite a bit.

When do you plan on heading on leave?

I was wondering if any of you tried baby aspin ???

Cla - I tried baby aspin, the lady that scaned me asked if i was on it and i said yes. She mentioned it wont to any harm but it may help so why not! As it turned out my problems were something that couldnt be helped by a pill but it made me feel a bit better to think otherwise!

Congrates on the new little ones as well! Sorry i missed it x

Raz where have you been, have you been hiding xx

Raz where have you been, have you been hiding xx

I have been lurking but been finding it hard to be 100% into the whole TTC thing, i didnt want my lack of PMA to infect anyone so i have been staying away. Making another attempt to get fully back on the TTC bandwagon though :)

How are you?

I probably won't start Maternity leave until a few days before my csection, if LO holds out that long. We've had some complications, she's a tiny baby with some issues with blood flow in the umbilical cord. They are trying to get me to 37 weeks, and then a csection, but she may need to come earlier.

We only get 12 weeks leave here, so I'll push it as close to delivery as I can. But I'm working from home a few days a week, so I have slowed down quite a bit.

When do you plan on heading on leave?

Sounds like you are having a bit of a stressful time honey x I hope your little lady stays put for a bit longer and keeps getting bigger x

All being well I home to work until 38 weeks then couple of weeks off before I am due!

Raz - hope your TTC journey is a short one xxx

Raz I know how you feel it just gets to much sometimes xx
Hope you are feeling better now, how's the ttc front going now xx

Things are going fine just plodding along and waiting to see if we get funding for IVF with PGD, in the mean time we are trying naturally but no luck so far. Not been BDing at the right times though which is why. Managed to DTD better this cycle though so fingers crossed

Fingers crossed you don't have to go down the ivf route and you get a natrual bfp this month xxx

Getting a BFP is only 1/2 the battle for us though its 50:50 odds as to it being a healthy beaine and a viable pregnacy :(

when do you find out if you can have ivf xx

We wont find out about funding for about 3 to 4 months, thats the main delay. Once we get the nod then we can start right away so in theory i could have a BFP in about 6 months or so.

i bet it seems forever but before you know it you will have a bfp xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->