Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I think 7dpo might be abit early, even for frer!! wait a few more days!

oh i have a question...almost forgot about it!!!!
does implantation bleeding happen with every pregnancy and at what stage does it happen? i've not had it or anything, just curious what to look out for!

I'm 12dpo, it'd still show up at night if I was pregnant right?? :lol:

does implantation bleeding happen with every pregnancy and at what stage does it happen? i've not had it or anything, just curious what to look out for!

I've been pregnant 3 times I only had it once, at 10DPO

im sure it would, morning wee is meant to be best but if you are then you are so it shouldn't make much difference!!

I've been pregnant 3 times I only had it once, at 10DPO

oh grand stuff, so if it doesn't happen it means nothing then!!
that's good!!

Rich let her test.....we're all dying to know the result....!!!!!!!!!!!

He's like, give me the instructions "FIRST MORNING WEE! FIRST MORNING! IN THE MORNING!!" :(

Serene: what are your symptoms? any AF symptoms? Or a little different??

oh sod the instructions, the suspense is too much - imagine what i be like if it's me thats testing haha!!!!

I have a bit of both.. :rofl:

I haven't been sick, but I wasn't sick before my + with Caitlyn, only my two chemicals. I keep sneezing and I sneezed the whole time I was pregnant with Caitlyn. I do feel like I'm going to come on but I'm not in pain like I usually am so it is different... I've had shooty uterus pain all day, like random ones, nothing like period pains!

Gosh I feel so confused, and the answer is sat infront of me on my desk, I'm just not allowed to do it!! :rofl:

I want to do this test so bad I can't even bring myself to go pee my pee I have been holding. This is torture!

sneakily do the one you have then get up early in the morning and buy a replacement haha!!!

Lol! Go pee! I have such bad cramps, thats my only symptom!

OMG, I just realised I'm already 11DPO. Shall I test tomorrow morning or is it too early? I was planning on testing Sunday.

Haha we are ment to help each other with will power lol ~!!! Im testing Sat or SUn morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->