Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feint but its there!! FRER for tomorrow!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's clearer IRL, I don't know what to think :dohh:

I will tell you something you don't want to know now, I had an O in my sleep, that has never happened to me not pregnant before :shock: :lol:

I put "faint bfp" on countdown to pregnancy and it's saying I'm pregnant... AHH!! Noooooooo!! I bet I come on later :rofl:

Estimated due date May 21? All the others say May 22/23? :dohh:

Either way it's pretty close to Caitlyn's birthday :rofl:

Oh and my boobs are getting less sore... always happens a few days before AF! I am out.

xxx

Well I have my crampy uterus back. I am going to be gutted if I come on now :rofl:

I just took a FRER and its a BFN just like I thought! i know its still v early but I think that would of come up now dot you? Even a tiny faint line?

Congrats on the BFP Serene - I see it - nice and clear wooooooooooooooo xxxx

Pregnancy considered term if delivered Between May 1, 2011 and June 5, 2011

It's Caitlyn's birthday on the 6th of June :dohh:

Im 10dpo today. Im not actually due on until Wed or Thurs next week as my cycles never stay the same! V annoying!

x

Every other pregnancy I have had I have had something by now! Im a crazy tester, ha ha my husband would go mad if he knew how much I spend on tests and how often I test - just cant help myself.

yesterday I had a coloured evap on a Super drug test and then also an evap on a FRER - it was out of the time limit and only the edges of the line turned pink - v strange, never had that before.

Anyway, just done another and its defo a BFN! Trust me ive studied it in all different lights ha ha ha ha xxx

Let me go take a picture of my FRER evap from a couple cycles ago :rofl: (if I still have it)

Nope gone, but it was amazingly pink and thick and convincing, just half an hour late :rofl:

Thanks v much. xxxxxx

How are you feeling today Magpie? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"