Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I was horrified, but that is normal for me. I couldn't believe it at all, and Rich was working late so I was all on my own. I really thought Lily was going to get trapped!

oh i was sobbing watching it!!! but in saying that, i have the tissues ready every saturday night for x factor haha, the last contestant with the sob stories always get me!!!!!

hahahaha, don't tempt me serene!!!!

My friends coming round at 12, maybe I should text her and ask her to pick me one up on her way over?? Would that be rude?? :rofl:

I dont watch eastenders... :haha:

It probably would of made me cry, I cry at anything.

Phill asked me if I was gonna give him a boy or a girl tonight, I said maybe a boy he said he wasnt bothered, if it is a girl it will be like me. Aawwwrh. Made me tear up.

xxx

My cervix feels all gooey and gross :dohh:

Oh I want to believe I am but I just can't trust a clear blue, I wish I never did it!!

That's her, she's much prettier than myself so it's only right she's the display pic!
I thought Lilly was gonna get trapped too, I was screaming at the TV, OH wasn't impressed. I could nearly clout him when he says 'Sophie it isn't real you know!'

If preggo, does cervix stay really high and closed? I can hardly reach it! Although I'm quite new to all this, so I'm not entirely sure if that's normal for around now or not.

:rofl: I called my OH after mortified and he actually humoured me with a few "oh my gosh" and "really's" :rofl:

If preggo, does cervix stay really high and closed? I can hardly reach it! Although I'm quite new to all this, so I'm not entirely sure if that's normal for around now or not.

Everyone is different, it's hard to know. In theory that's what should happen x

Here's to hoping! I feel so much more relaxed about it all today. I've been stressing SO much the entire two weeks and now it's almost over I just think 'Ahh I'll do a test when I'm a couple of weeks late'

Morning girls!

Serene, I can't see a line, but my eyesight is rubbish, but hope you get your :BFP:

I watched eastenders and I was an emotional wreck all the way through, but that's pretty normal for me.

I have no symptoms at all AF/pg, so I'm just going to wait and see I think...

I agree to keep this thread going, it's nice to have people to talk to :)

I feel like crying today... boohoo.

Going to try and chart next cycle.

xxx

I feel really crappy today too! I can't motivate myself to do anything! X

I'm scared I'm seeing a blue line that isn't really there. I am going to be so upset if I get a negative FRER now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->