Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Sorry ladies but im out. Bang on time the witch is back :growlmad:

Good luck to the rest of you still hanging in there

xx

Sorry to hear that Kristy - I think im out to so on to the nexy cycle for us! Lets hope for a BFP!!! xx

It so upsetting. I know im only on month 2 , well 3 now but you grow up being told its so easy to get pregnant be careful and it really isnt lol !! Oh well CD1

Sorry kristy, I have a feeling I will be joining you for next cycle.

I will probably just change the title of this thread and keep it up if possible?!

xxx

So ladies, am I to go get a FRER? :dohh:

I agree keep this thread going :cloud9:

And dont worry its my 1st cycle and I will be mega upset....

:hugs:

xxxx

Please keep this thread going girls - its been lovely talking to everyone. Makes it all that little bit easier knowing your not the only one going through it!!!!

And Kristy I know that feeling honey! It suks! x

ooooooooo cant wait to see the next test! Go get one NOW ha ha thats an order! x

Thanks v much. xxxxxx

How are you feeling today Magpie? x

Boobs hurting less, not as tired, feel like AF is coming in general.

Oh well not long to go till I find out.

Convinced I am so NOT pregnant.

Will accept your request now... what do you think about just keeping this thread if we are not sucessful and sticking together?

Ill just change the title?

xxx

Right, yes, that'll be what keeps me happy if I get a :bfn: A fun cycle with you girls!! :lol:

The only reason I think I might not get a :bfn: is that, that was in the time limit so it can't be an evap. I just can't trust blue dye!! Ahh!! What if I'm pregnant!!!! What if I have another chemical :shock:

I need to go back to bed :rofl:

Yes I think we should change the title and keep it going!

My cycles are all over the place but the witch should get me any time from Tues to Fri next week then im back in the waiting to OV camp. xx

Your not gonna have a chemical. PMA woman!!

Its nice to have someone that gets up as early as me.

xxx

Also, girls. how do I post a ticker to my profile please? I have been trying to work it out this morning with no luck! Sorry xxx

Morning ladies!! Hope everyone is feeling ok today. I think you should keep this thread going Magpies.
Well no AF and I haven't tested today. Some advice needed... I'm going out tonight but I'm worried about drinking? With DD I drank untill nearly ten weeks (I only found out at ten weeks I was pregnant) and it didn't cause any problems (other than I was drunk after one drink) but I know these things are too risky. Should I just stick to OJ? My friends will speculate then though, arrrgh.
XXXX

Yes I think we should change the title and keep it going!

My cycles are all over the place but the witch should get me any time from Tues to Fri next week then im back in the waiting to OV camp. xx

Mine vary quite a bit but have settled down a bit and my luteal phase always stays the same.

My AF should come tuesday so at least we can go through that horror together if it comes to it.

I am going to be on a mission next month if I am not lucky this month, also helps that I will be o'ing from my good right side.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->