Make new friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
I done this last year and made lots of new Christmas buddies, so thought it would be a good idea this year as there seems to be a lot of new faces in the Grotto :)

Anyone on Facebook ??

If so why dont you put your name here and make some new Christmas friends :thumbup:

I am-I'm Lucy hunt on there with a profile pic of my little boy. It will probably be spammed with baby photos before Christmas though.

https://www.facebook.com/donna.durrant.75

This is me. If the link works lol

Penny Berry! My profile pic is me and hubby signing the register at our wedding. Feel free to add me but Facebook doesnt know about Bambino yet so shhh :haha:

Donna i tried your link but it wont let me add you :nope:

I added you Lucy xx

Mazzy I can't find you do you have a link? xx

https://www.facebook.com/penny.berry.79

If anyone wants to add me I am Sabrina Nulty (Sabby) but be warned I post ALOT of photos, I love photography and I post 1000's of photos lol

I will add mine later as ill have to edit my settings so people can see me.

If anyone wants to add me I am Sabrina Nulty (Sabby) but be warned I post ALOT of photos, I love photography and I post 1000's of photos lol

Can I just add to that that Sabby's photos are all AMAZING!!!

Just a warning too I do have a few pet photos on there that some may not like. My pets aren't to everyone's taste lol.

I just post randomness...esp Christmas Countdowns :haha:

I've accepted mazzy and Donna but can't find sabby on there. It may just be my phone though so I'll try on the pc later.

I'm sammi Rogers. Profile pic is one of my daughter pushing a pram I think (can any of my fb friends confirm that- my fb app is playing up) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"