Making a Baby

Taylor what I did was crop the photo on my phone and then try uploading it again and that worked for me.

FTale those look very like my crappy tesco tests. Head wrecking. I have to say though unless you tend to always have a good bit of Lh on yours tests it does look like you may have ovulated but maybe not. Maybe you were gearing up to and then uti delayed it. Did you bd around then sorry I can't remember .

Yep I know who am I kidding with not obsessing. Kidding myself!! Was obsessino over my resting heartrate on my fitbit yesterday and even put up a post but then took it down again! Also googling plenty. Still though I'm not quite as bad as last month and I actually think I might just manage to get to 10dpo without teating which is progress!!

HAHAH...girl go crazy, we'll be here to celebrate your bfp or console you if bfn DARES to show its unwanted self.

We are going through alot with ttc. You have to have a way to release the frustration and curiosity that comes with it. That's why we are here. :)

Oh, and I posted my chart where I did my best to cover bd on Saturday and Sunday then Monday. Should I try some thing tonight to make sure? My bbs feel like I just O'ed but my temps and stupid opk didn't seem interested unless I surged earlier today..either way I'm out of opks.

I'm just chilling out at this point I guess. What can you do? :shrug:

Thanks ladies ...I'll try the cropping thing first ...let's see if it works...also will try to add my chart

So I think the cropping worked...you can check out my chart n my smiley face n the line that got me the smiley if you like

Attachments

• 20160914_202656.jpg
    20160914_202656.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20160914-203651.jpg
    Screenshot_20160914-203651.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 4
Those temps look good Taylor! I gave in and found the extra digi thermometer, just lots of ups and downs and didn't record any from earlier this weekend when I still had a fever. Hoping that my opks start to get dark this weekend, ff predicts of for a week from today so fingers crossed it's not a wacky cycle this month

Those temps look good Taylor! I gave in and found the extra digi thermometer, just lots of ups and downs and didn't record any from earlier this weekend when I still had a fever. Hoping that my opks start to get dark this weekend, ff predicts of for a week from today so fingers crossed it's not a wacky cycle this month
Thanks that's really refreshing to hear
Goodluck to u

Hello Oily Momma,

Thank you for reading my post and I'm so happy to be joining you other ladies on this incredible journey together! Teamwork makes the dream work..baby! LOL. I was actually reading some of your posts prior to "taking the plunge" and getting up the nerve to joining the site, I would like to direct message you sometime or hear more about your hippie momma ways with your various oil concoctions and advice regarding natural parenting. Baby dust!

TaylorK,

After doing my homework-if you can't tell already from my first post to this thread, I found out eating pineapple or taking Bromelain tablets from DPO 1-5 makes your uterus nice and fluffy and welcoming to a traveling egg. I've read you want to get the lower mg tablets not the 500 mg, which can cause horrible periods, bad side effects, etc from what I've read. I purchased 40mg tablets I take 2 once a day on an empty stomach from 1-5 DPO. I currently am 4 DPO . I also take my prenatal once a day, at night, with or after dinner. I get sick to my stomach easily without being pregnant in the morning, due to low blood sugar dips. Morning sickness is probably my biggest fear when I do finally conceive, since all of the ladies recall at work their horrible bouts with it in the first trimester, some of them longer, throwing up at work and going back to their desk like nothing happened. I hope I could be that stealth, since I would want to conceal my BFP to them until I was at the end of the first trimester. Thank you for reading my post and taking the time to write something nice. Baby dust to you my dear!

To everyone here:

Here is the 411 on my cycle for those inquiring minds…

Today marks 4 DPO for me. I am taking my prenatal and 80 mg of Bromelain. My DH and I both are 50/50 vegetarian, meaning we only eat meat for 50% of our week. The other half are vegetarian meals. Tonight was one of those nights. Our main course was, drumroll please, broccoli, carrots, and yams. Yum! We also juice and eat as much organic produce and meat as we can get ahold of. Ick, my inner Californian is really coming out now isn't it… During my ovulation week, after we had amazing BD early in the week when I really wanted it (see first post to be filled in), I started getting cramps off and on, lower back pain, and I've had sore boobs almost every day. My urine has taken on a different smell, and I didn't notice the thick creamy cm I normally get around O time. I also have gained 5 pounds and have been constantly bloated, having to mickey mouse my pants for work until I find out if this is my month or not. Then I plan to invest in a belly band and maternity wear…yay! We have cute boutique pregnancy and baby stores in CA and I can't wait to window shop in them! I also am known around the office as the Ebay deal diva, since I have a semi-addiction to online shopping and order things that are often delivered to me at work. I am nice though and have turned on others to my killer deals and style..I have gotten things for my boss there 3 times so far. So I plan to use my skill for the greater good and find baby stuff online one day too! Yay cheapskates!

Can't wait to chat more! TTFN ta-ta 4 now!

To everyone here:

Here is the 411 on my cycle for those inquiring minds…

Today marks 4 DPO for me. I am taking my prenatal and 80 mg of Bromelain. My DH and I both are 50/50 vegetarian, meaning we only eat meat for 50% of our week. The other half are vegetarian meals. Tonight was one of those nights. Our main course was, drumroll please, broccoli, carrots, and yams. Yum! We also juice and eat as much organic produce and meat as we can get ahold of. Ick, my inner Californian is really coming out now isn't it… During my ovulation week, after we had amazing BD early in the week when I really wanted it (see first post to be filled in), I started getting cramps off and on, lower back pain, and I've had sore boobs almost every day. My urine has taken on a different smell, and I didn't notice the thick creamy cm I normally get around O time. I also have gained 5 pounds and have been constantly bloated, having to mickey mouse my pants for work until I find out if this is my month or not. Then I plan to invest in a belly band and maternity wear…yay! We have cute boutique pregnancy and baby stores in CA and I can't wait to window shop in them! I also am known around the office as the Ebay deal diva, since I have a semi-addiction to online shopping and order things that are often delivered to me at work. I am nice though and have turned on others to my killer deals and style..I have gotten things for my boss there 3 times so far. So I plan to use my skill for the greater good and find baby stuff online one day too! Yay cheapskates!

Can't wait to chat more! TTFN ta-ta 4 now!

I added you to the TWW in the original post. I found myself wanting popcorn to munch on as I read post..haha...your symptoms are looking good. What is Mickey Mouse your pants? I can't get this image of mickey's face all over a pair of pants..lol I'm sure that's not what you mean. Is sore bbs a normal thing for you after O?

You remind me so much of my best friend from Hayward. She has always been ultra healthy. I would go to her house back in the day and her pantry would be full of granola, oats...and a good amount of things I hadn't even heard of. What she loved most was her flaxseed. I think she said it helped her maintain her healthy amount hair which used to reach to the back of her knees.

We are not vegetarians in my house but if I could sway everyone in that direction I would. I have serious IBS and my body only likes clean foods. Grease, cows milk, egg (on and on) cause me pain but I digest potatoes just fine. However, they are a nightshade vegetable and cause my joints to flare up, otherwise, I'm in heaven with potatoes.

Anyway, lol...cause I will write a book if not stopped. :dohh:

Meanwhile, I will continue stalking everyone for BFPs.

So I think the cropping worked...you can check out my chart n my smiley face n the line that got me the smiley if you like

It worked!! I didn't know we could post photos straight to the site cool beans. You temp look really good too. Are you getting excited?? :) I just know this weekend we are going to have some early testers. I can't wait but I'll try not to be a pee stick pusher. :haha:

It worked!! I didn't know we could post photos straight to the site cool beans. You temp look really good too. Are you getting excited?? :) I just know this weekend we are going to have some early testers. I can't wait but I'll try not to be a pee stick pusher. :haha:

Yesss very excited...a little scared ..as this is something I wanted for a really really long time ..I'm popping by the store tomorrow and I'm buying every brand test they have!! I'm tired waiting...very tired

Yesss very excited...a little scared ..as this is something I wanted for a really really long time ..I'm popping by the store tomorrow and I'm buying every brand test they have!! I'm tired waiting...very tired

:hugs: I know its scary. But there is a special baby waiting to join your family. Like I've learned with every pregnancy that if its meant to be it will. When I finally had my daughter I was in disbelief still, even as I held her, that I was holding MY baby..finally. She has been worth the wait.

Ok, I'm waiting to see what tests you buy..lol.. I only have one FRER and like 3 Clinical Guard laying around. I won't be testing until I know I'm probably pregnant. Otherwise, these last two cycles have been so stressful. I may take a break next cycle and heal up physically and mentally. I feel all out of sorts.

Meanwhile, Happy Thursday!! It's my fav day of the week.

How is everyone else doing?

Good Luck Taylor! sending you baby dust!

Hope the IVI worked FTale, I hope you get your BFP this month! How are you feeling? I hope the Anti-B's are working well

Welcome Bay Blonde and MKaykes , somehow missed your posts.

AFM: I'm going to go insane waiting to O Next Wed? Thurs? it seems so far away!We're planning to BD this weekend, kind of hoping to sway for a girl without jinxing myself, have been reading up on the shettles method... hey it worked to get a boy with DS, not that getting a boy first was a 'plan' but I had feelings from the day I got my BFP with him that he was going to be a boy from timing and a bit of mother's intuition haha. DS wants a little brother this week, last week he wanted a big sister... I keep telling him the only way he can get an older sister is for us to adopt :shrug: He has eyes for our next door neighbor's 2 girls haha

And a bit of random: So I've been looking over one of my apps that I track my cycles with, it looks that right before O I get the usual pulling feeling but I also get what DS's baby group call the "period poops" :haha: (we can't be the only 12 to get those surely? lol) anyway looking back to when I conceived DS, I went on a road trip with my SIL and niece - I had to make them pull over into a rest stop so many times to go to the bathroom and I had the O pulling twinges. I've had a bit of an irritable tummy since I had my gallbladder out in early 2013 so had put it down to that but there's a strange correlation that I hadn't noticed... now to stay away from my tummy upset triggers and see if it's the same this month, with longer cycles here and there you start to symptom spot EVERYTHING hahahaha

:hugs: I know its scary. But there is a special baby waiting to join your family. Like I've learned with every pregnancy that if its meant to be it will. When I finally had my daughter I was in disbelief still, even as I held her, that I was holding MY baby..finally. She has been worth the wait.

Ok, I'm waiting to see what tests you buy..lol.. I only have one FRER and like 3 Clinical Guard laying around. I won't be testing until I know I'm probably pregnant. Otherwise, these last two cycles have been so stressful. I may take a break next cycle and heal up physically and mentally. I feel all out of sorts.

Meanwhile, Happy Thursday!! It's my fav day of the week.

How is everyone else doing?
I live in barbados so u'll probably see some test u never seen the even heard of ...but I'll be using all ..except the Clearblue digitals they don't sell here..but I've ordered a few ...shudder come sometime next week but in the mean time I'll play along with store test I can find...Keep watching!!!:happydance::happydance:
Oh man I'm sooo nervous

Hope the IVI worked FTale, I hope you get your BFP this month! How are you feeling? I hope the Anti-B's are working well

AFM: I'm going to go insane waiting to O Next Wed? Thurs? it seems so far away!We're planning to BD this weekend, kind of hoping to sway for a girl without jinxing myself, have been reading up on the shettles method... hey it worked to get a boy with DS, not that getting a boy first was a 'plan' but I had feelings from the day I got my BFP with him that he was going to be a boy from timing and a bit of mother's intuition haha. DS wants a little brother this week, last week he wanted a big sister... I keep telling him the only way he can get an older sister is for us to adopt :shrug: He has eyes for our next door neighbor's 2 girls haha

And a bit of random: So I've been looking over one of my apps that I track my cycles with, it looks that right before O I get the usual pulling feeling but I also get what DS's baby group call the "period poops" :haha: (we can't be the only 12 to get those surely? lol) anyway looking back to when I conceived DS, I went on a road trip with my SIL and niece - I had to make them pull over into a rest stop so many times to go to the bathroom and I had the O pulling twinges. I've had a bit of an irritable tummy since I had my gallbladder out in early 2013 so had put it down to that but there's a strange correlation that I hadn't noticed... now to stay away from my tummy upset triggers and see if it's the same this month, with longer cycles here and there you start to symptom spot EVERYTHING hahahaha

I was definitely tryna sway a girl as well ...vitamin c in high doses b4 O saw palmetto 480mg a day b4 0 n calcium...it's supposed to make body ph a Lil more acidic than males spermies like giving female sperms the extra push ..as they will thrive better in these conditions than male...hth ...didn't hurt to try I'll see how it worked if I get a bfp

Taylor really excited for you to start tof start testing. Positive vibes your way!!

I'm getting antsy . 4dpo. Hate the waiting. Resting heartrate is still high since ovulation on fitbit but trying not to read into it too much. Other than that not a single symptom to obsess about 😀

I was definitely tryna sway a girl as well ...vitamin c in high doses b4 O saw palmetto 480mg a day b4 0 n calcium...it's supposed to make body ph a Lil more acidic than males spermies like giving female sperms the extra push ..as they will thrive better in these conditions than male...hth ...didn't hurt to try I'll see how it worked if I get a bfp

I'd be happy either way but a little gentle swaying can't hurt, Hubby wants another boy... He, who said from day 1 when we were TTC for DS, that he wanted a girl "a daddy's little princess that we could dress up and take to Disneyland". He was so shocked how happy he was when we found out we were having a boy, me, I sat there telling him "I told you it was a boy" :haha:

I just found the ankle sock they put DS's newborn alarm thingy on his leg with after birth (has a RDFI chip that locks down the hospital doors if you try to leave with it still on baby's leg), good gosh, the baby fever is strong over here! I remember how it kept slipping down his foot and alarming and they'd come to check he was ok. it still has a faint newborn smell! But how frustrating to always have faint lines like this on OPK's? I tested a few days before AF last month, they are like this ALL of the time but get dark for about 4hrs when I O, the next day they fade back to this.

Attachments

• 20160915_113000.jpg
    20160915_113000.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
Sooooo I'm 1dpo and chewing on a ton of pineapple to make my uterus fluffy. Anyone else? :haha:

Kind of freaked out yesterday. In the afternoon I found blood on my tp, it was watery and very light. Only lasted an hour but freaked out, read on,one and found out it could be ovulation spotting which I've never had before :shrug: feel a little better but didn't bd last night, did the night before and two nights before that so hoping there's a chance! No we wait, holding off testing until af late (ha!) :happydance:

Sooooo I'm 1dpo and chewing on a ton of pineapple to make my uterus fluffy. Anyone else? :haha:

Kind of freaked out yesterday. In the afternoon I found blood on my tp, it was watery and very light. Only lasted an hour but freaked out, read on,one and found out it could be ovulation spotting which I've never had before :shrug: feel a little better but didn't bd last night, did the night before and two nights before that so hoping there's a chance! No we wait, holding off testing until af late (ha!) :happydance:

Hope that's the case, or just an irritated cervix, can be caused by anything like lots of BD :blush: Fingers crossed for a nice BFP in the works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->