Making a Baby

Wow alot went on since I've been missing....
FTALE I'm excited that you ovulated an make sure u catch that egg...
Also I'd definitely love to see a bfp on this post I won't be no where close to offended...
So I did buy my stash of test but had DH hid them as I'm trying not to test...wrongest thing I've ever done.ive been asking him constantly for about 14hrs including in my sleep to give them to me ...he won't because I might have told him not to give me b4 Sunday no matter how much I beg or ask r plead or cry ..Opps..he's really holding out ...I'll probably go buy 2 more lol but good look ladies and keep this beautiful thread flowing
I love it ! And I look forward to chatting with yall daily

FTale, the cyst I had with DS (corpus litum sp? Aka left over from the egg releasing) felt twingy pains when i o'd but after that it didn't hurt, but it also didn't go away until I was about 7-8wks pregnant I only knew it was there because I had bleeding at 6wks and they found it on a scan. I want to say it was 1.1-1.3cm it was gone by the time I had my dating scan with my OB

Thank you for sharing. I think what I had was definitely holding the egg and I hope that it doesn't get left now that the egg is out.

Did it hurt when you started bleeding? Was it the cyst or your progesterone drying up? Did your doc put you on progesterone? Sorry for all the questions.:blush:

I had no pain when I bled at 6wks, Just a lot of bright red blood, they checked for sub-hemorrhages but there wasn't any, they just said threatened miscarriage or it was the cyst/irritated cervix. I hadn't done anything to cause my cervix to be irritated but the bleeding had stopped by the time they did a second internal scan. DS was hiding at the top of the yolk so they said that they couldn't do anything really other than give me some fluids and something for morning sickness. a week and a half later was my booking in appt with my OB, she did an internal scan and there was DS all tucked up safe and sound. He just turned 2 and a half today, bleeding in pregnancy isn't a set outcome. yours does sound like ovulation pain though, then I read you had O'd woohoo! hope you get a sticky bean of a baby!

AFM: I'm actually being able to be pretty consistent with temping for once, it's giving me some distraction at least, temp has been the same the past 3 mornings though. I hate that twiddling thumbs feeling, waiting for O is worse than waiting for Christmas morning haha, Help me when it comes to TWW, I may go insane and test at 7dpo like I did with DS and get 'line-eye' LOL I'll probably test with OPK's twice or cough 3 times a day this weekend, anything to stave off frustration/anticipation!

I showed hubby how I found Aiden's monitor sock from his birth, hubby recanted the same memories of the nurses rushing in when it slipped off his leg whilst I was nursing. He said he can't wait for those first few days of new babyness, I can't believe that a few months ago he was so on the fence about TTC for #2 and now he's fully invested. Just makes you love them more hehe. DS though, now wants a dinosaur and no siblings... the ideas of a toddler crack me up! He was adamant that his cousin born back in June needed to be called "elephant" I wonder what he'll say he wants tomorrow :haha:

Also I'd definitely love to see a bfp on this post I won't be no where close to offended...
So I did buy my stash of test but had DH hid them as I'm trying not to test...wrongest thing I've ever done.ive been asking him constantly for about 14hrs including in my sleep to give them to me ...he won't because I might have told him not to give me b4 Sunday no matter how much I beg or ask r plead or cry ..Opps..he's really holding out ...I'll probably go buy 2 more lol but good look ladies and keep this beautiful thread flowing

You crack me up!! Girl I hope you hold out!! hahaha..I was so tempted to go buy more opks when O didn't start on day I expected. My husband was like 'Do I need to hide the emergency spending card?"..:nope: But you know I was thinking YES. :haha:

You are almost there and I believe Oily is too. :dust:

No it wasn't for another post I just can't do from my phone n need to get on comp

"He said he can't wait for those first few days of new babyness, I can't believe that a few months ago he was so on the fence about TTC for #2 and now he's fully invested. Just makes you love them more hehe. DS though, now wants a dinosaur and no siblings... the ideas of a toddler crack me up! He was adamant that his cousin born back in June needed to be called "elephant" I wonder what he'll say he wants tomorrow :haha:"

That is adorable on both accounts. I am so happy he is excited about 'new baby' things. My husband was beyond on the fence he had burnt it down and wasn't looking back. Now he does anything he needs to do to get baby here.

HAHAH...an Elephant? I can't stop laughing. To see things through the eyes of a child. I love it.

And I think you are right about it being ovulation pain. I've just accepted that my LH might have caused the cyst that wasn't dominant to burst and I don't know that it viable. I know when the tech listened to the left follicle it had a strong blood pulse but the right one had a weak pulse. So who knows. I am just glad to get it over with. I'm still achey and walking funny but relieved my ovaries have finally let go...geesh. :wacko:

You crack me up!! Girl I hope you hold out!! hahaha..I was so tempted to go buy more opks when O didn't start on day I expected. My husband was like 'Do I need to hide the emergency spending card?"..:nope: But you know I was thinking YES. :haha:

You are almost there and I believe Oily is too. :dust:

So I couldn't stand the taut of not having my tests til all Sunday...soon I popped by the store n picked up 3 different kinds ..lol...I'm 9dpo today...a girl on my thread got he bfp today at 9dpo made me so happy and more eager to test lol ...here are the brands I got jus now I attached a pic (ipreg..Dr office brandtest.first response and sure sign 2pc ...totalling 4 test in all...I pregnancy needed themmmm...I'm a crazy wild child whose husband is not keeping up with her spending...lol..

Attachments

• 20160916_150126.jpg
    20160916_150126.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 3
TAYLOR??? You shouldn't have. :winkwink: hehehehe

I am so excited for you! I always get positive at 10dpo so 9dpo is not too early for some ppl at all. Taking a deep breath and waiting very impatiently for you to start testing.:haha:

:dust:

Thanks ladies ... I'll be testing tomorrow...I couldn't help myself lol

[/QUOTE]

I showed hubby how I found Aiden's monitor sock from his birth, hubby recanted the same memories of the nurses rushing in when it slipped off his leg whilst I was nursing. He said he can't wait for those first few days of new babyness, I can't believe that a few months ago he was so on the fence about TTC for #2 and now he's fully invested. Just makes you love them more hehe. DS though, now wants a dinosaur and no siblings... the ideas of a toddler crack me up! He was adamant that his cousin born back in June needed to be called "elephant" I wonder what he'll say he wants tomorrow :haha:[/QUOTE]

Aww…I love how our DHs are shy at first about ttc, then once we twist their arms and get going, they get more into it than we are! Mine is so sweet, he already rubs my back or boobs, etc., whenever I ask and I've seen him with our nieces and nephews..he's going to be a great daddy someday, I just know it! I was choked up by the comment about your hubby remembering your little boy from the sock at the hospital and wanting another… that is too precious.

Good luck Taylor, we're all rooting for you! I'm worried 10 DPO is too early for me, I've done it before with no success. I'm gonna wait the full TWW and see… I can't wait to see those pics though.

They are answers. I've still not had time to get on comp to upload it. But I have no clue what's going on with my body.

Almost testing time. I am just waiting on AF. She is coming folks. Ive been cramping all night and theres a shift in smell. (Im sure you ladies know the pre-af smell im talking about) so pretty sure im out but ill tell ya tomorrow or sunday for sure. 😣
Im rooting for all of you to get BIG OL BFP'S

Oh Oily I hope that she doesn't come x

Taylor are you testing today? B estate of luck to you!

Afm 6dpo and rhr on fitbithe daily average gone down a few beats. It had been climbing pretty well giving me hope. No signs or symptoms of pregnancy at all.

They are answers. I've still not had time to get on comp to upload it. But I have no clue what's going on with my body.

What's going?? Are you having any fertile ewcm or monitoring your bbt?

Almost testing time. I am just waiting on AF. She is coming folks. Ive been cramping all night and theres a shift in smell. (Im sure you ladies know the pre-af smell im talking about) so pretty sure im out but ill tell ya tomorrow or sunday for sure. 😣
Im rooting for all of you to get BIG OL BFP'S

:growlmad: I know the smell you speak of. The thing is I don't know if I smelled it on cycles where I was pregnant or not.
Sending tons of :dust: hoping AF stays away.

Afm 6dpo and rhr on fitbithe daily average gone down a few beats. It had been climbing pretty well giving me hope. No signs or symptoms of pregnancy at all.

I did not have any symptoms with DD. I went pee on a stick out of spite to see it turn positive. I had been waiting on AF because my temps started dropping/cramps/..the usual. You are still very early so don't let that rhr get you down. :hugs:

Taylor: Where ya at??? :laugh2: The suspense is killing me. You are so positive. I feel like I could just go out and get a bfp right now at 1dpo. :haha: I hope whenever you test its a bfp, either way, let us know so we can get our pee stick pic fix on! :winkwink:

I did not have any symptoms with DD. I went pee on a stick out of spite to see it turn positive. I had been waiting on AF because my temps started dropping/cramps/..the usual. You are still very early so don't let that rhr get you down. :hugs:

FTale I think I missed that you ovulated.. you 2 dpo now? Excitement!

Yeah I'm really trying to stay positive and not analyse but clearly struggling not to obsess. I know with my others I didn't get symptodd until period due so don't know why I'm expecting them now. Need to relax!

Come on Taylor. Get up and test and put us out of our misery 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->