Making a Baby

Hey all. I'm back.. I go tomorrow to get my nexplanon removed. And I will officially be TTC as of tomorrow. Im so excited and I still have a chance for a June baby..

Good News!! :hugs: I'm sure the waiting was driving you insane.

Also I have a thread in the tww forums call 5dpo or close infront or behind ...if you are in ur tww I'd love to have you join !! Thanks...loads of luck n babydust to everyone

Also I have a thread in the tww forums call 5dpo or close infront or behind nd ...if you are in ur tww I'd love to have you join !! Thanks...loads of luck n babydust to everyone

I'm going to look for your thread since I'm right there with you!

From what I have read u ovulate before ur first AF. I have ovulation test to track it so I know if I ovulate. And yes the wait has been driving me insane.

Hey ladies. New to ttc here. First cycle trying and set to o in a few days, seems I'm on the same cycle as you ft! :) excited to maybe have a June baby! We would stay team yellow :) make it exciting this round! Ahhhhh

Oh FT, a UTI sucks!!! I'm glad you're on antibiotics for it and I'm sure they will be fine. I hope the ovary checks shows no worries. Xx

Good luck to all, looks like there are a few in the TWW now! How exciting!

I'm still waiting to O, I still had a bit of spotting from the end of AF yesterday morning but it seems to be all clear the rest of yesterday and today. Temperature seems to be pretty decently even for being only oral and with very broken sleep! I hope I will still see a spike after O.

It's my sisters birthday this week, and mine next week. Come on O!

Hey ladies. New to ttc here. First cycle trying and set to o in a few days, seems I'm on the same cycle as you ft! :) excited to maybe have a June baby! We would stay team yellow :) make it exciting this round! Ahhhhh

:happydance:Welcome Kern:happydance:

We are happy to have you join us!! Our cycles seems to be moving along on a train fright after the other. I hope this is an exciting ttc journey for you. It has been for me. Its like a circus at my house. Even hubby is learning ttc lingo..lol

Oh FT, a UTI sucks!!! I'm glad you're on antibiotics for it and I'm sure they will be fine. I hope the ovary checks shows no worries. Xx

Good luck to all, looks like there are a few in the TWW now! How exciting!

I'm still waiting to O, I still had a bit of spotting from the end of AF yesterday morning but it seems to be all clear the rest of yesterday and today. Temperature seems to be pretty decently even for being only oral and with very broken sleep! I hope I will still see a spike after O.

It's my sisters birthday this week, and mine next week. Come on O!

Come on O!! It would be perfect timing for sure. My best friend's birthday is this week and my husbands is next week. You September babies..lol..oh, and our niece is this week too with her bday. :dohh: So many parties to attend.

If I O today, I will get to give my husband a bfp birthday surprise. So, I'm extra hopeful it all works out this cycle. We would have our baby on our 1st wedding anniversary too :happydance:

Do you tww folks have any symptoms to report? I know y'all are getting antsy to start testing. :)

I'm symptom spotting n my mind not even playing along with me...I have nothing..6dpo today well I have loads of lily white creamy cm..an was really exhausted night b4 Lastnight..not sure what that was about...I don't work so I have no clue why I was tired ..nothing since

Do you tww folks have any symptoms to report? I know y'all are getting antsy to start testing. :)

I'm too soon for symptom spotting at 2 dpo. But I did notice on my fit bit monitor my resting heartrate is increasing. But clutching at straws at this early stage. I might let myself test at 10dpo but I'll try to hold out till 12dpo. I'll see how I'm feeling!

I'm symptom spotting n my mind not even playing along with me...I have nothing..6dpo today well I have loads of lily white creamy cm..an was really exhausted night b4 Lastnight..not sure what that was about...I don't work so I have no clue why I was tired ..nothing since

Taylor it sounds like you are pumping out the progesterone. So a good ovulation in deed. Any cramping or anything? How about chills?

I'm too soon for symptom spotting at 2 dpo. But I did notice on my fit bit monitor my resting heartrate is increasing. But clutching at straws at this early stage. I might let myself test at 10dpo but I'll try to hold out till 12dpo. I'll see how I'm feeling!

Hey, that means your temp will be rising soon. Do you chart at all? You know I just don't plan on testing early this cycle. I will wait till 10dpo and that's only if my temps rise. So far they haven't done anything special except drop and try to recover..lol

As for me, I did my imaging visit where the tech looked at my pelvic region. I won't find out till in the morning the results. It was the worst transvaginal I've ever had. And I've had many. I hope all comes back ok but it hurt whenever she got near my left ovary. She did an abdominal exam too and really spent time on my uterus. I know I have a two firbroids but they were really small earlier this year.

And I have yet to see what I call a positive opk and have not had anymore eggwhite since Sunday. Also, no serious O pain either. :shrug:

Taylor it sounds like you are pumping out the progesterone. So a good ovulation in deed. Any cramping or anything? How about chills?

Hey, that means your temp will be rising soon. Do you chart at all? You know I just don't plan on testing early this cycle. I will wait till 10dpo and that's only if my temps rise. So far they haven't done anything special except drop and try to recover..lol

As for me, I did my imaging visit where the tech looked at my pelvic region. I won't find out till in the morning the results. It was the worst transvaginal I've ever had. And I've had many. I hope all comes back ok but it hurt whenever she got near my left ovary. She did an abdominal exam too and really spent time on my uterus. I know I have a two firbroids but they were really small earlier this year.

And I have yet to see what I call a positive opk and have not had anymore eggwhite since Sunday. Also, no serious O pain either. :shrug:

LOL I was saying the same thing about the progesterone
Nothing really going on now cramps r anything ...I had a few twinges last night but nothing major. How is ovulation looking for u?
6dpo today temps still high

Hey y'all. I'm officially birth control free and TTC so excited to be on this journey with u all. I known someone else had the implanon taking out but I don't remember who. But what would u consider CD 1. Today since I got it taken out or another day?

Taylork: I've got nothing. My right ovary is hurting the most but it hasn't released or not that I have felt. No more ewcm, just wet creamish type. I'm hoping my temp climbs in the morning to give me a sign some thing happened. If it stays lows, then I may not ovulate this cycle.

BBgurl: Good question. I hope some one can answer that for you. I only tried Depo once and it was horrible. It took me almost a year to get my cycle back and normal again. Either way YAY!! You ttc again!! Finally, right? :D

Taylork: I've got nothing. My right ovary is hurting the most but it hasn't released or not that I have felt. No more ewcm, just wet creamish type. I'm hoping my temp climbs in the morning to give me a sign some thing happened. If it stays lows, then I may not ovulate this cycle.

BBgurl: Good question. I hope some one can answer that for you. I only tried Depo once and it was horrible. It took me almost a year to get my cycle back and normal again. Either way YAY!! You ttc again!! Finally, right? :D
I never have just ewcm..mine is always mixed withe creamy watery ..so I won't say cm Is a good pointer for me ...but my temperature has remained high today ...n having that pinchy feeling on my left side all day ...not sure what's that's about...but I'm really praying for a sticky bean I'm pasting on my npc like a mad horse ...
I really hope u ovulate soon or u just missed ... are u still finding time to bd tho?

FT! Sorry you had a rotten examination, but fx it bring positive news!! And it sucks when you body delays O, but again, hopefully that is all that is happening and O pops up in another day or so!!!

TaylorK, goooooood luck!! Thinking of you!!

Bby, CD 1 won't be until AF arrives. There is a chance you will ovulate before then and that the residual IUD affects have passed enough that you'll get pregnant on it, but that sorta depends where you are in your cycle and stuff too. But CD1 is counted as first day of AF anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->