Making a Baby

Ok, husband post. I have to say he is the best ever. I don't know what in the galaxy I did to deserve him. I tell him I'm not going back to work and what does he do? He gets me my own credit card with access to his credit. :wacko: Seriously? Did he forget about my pee stick addiction? hahaha

I was not expecting this at all. I just stared at him in disbelief. I mean, people I'm trying to add another expense to the family and he's giving me a means to spend knowing I could blow it all on one cycle of testing.

I love him. :friends:

I gave him a big thank you kiss and kindly placed it on his office desk. I'll ask for it when I need it. It CANNOT go in my purse. :haha:

Aww that's sweet, guys can be adorable during ttc especially if it's taking a while

Thank you all. I'm actually really happy to see the witch so I know where I'm at in my cycle. Now I can't wait for it to stop and I o and than so on and so on lol. I'm just ready to start.

Have fun car shopping Disney! I can't wait until we get to do that. DH and I are both driving decent cars, but mine is 11 years old now and DH's is 7. Mine was my grandpa's and I've always felt like I was driving a "Grandpa" car because of that. But, we are happy to have no car payments right now and just hoping my car holds out through next summer since I'm working only part time and back in school now. I will be done in May, but if we have a baby I'm not planning on going back to work full time until at least 6 months.

FTale - Volvo's are good! And yes expensive. My mom has an S60 and loves it. A coworker asked a car insurance buddy what car he'd recommend from a safety/accident perspective when they had their first baby and hands down he recommended a Volvo. My aunt's also pretty much saved her life when she was T-boned in an accident several years ago. Worth the money if you can handle it to save yourself and family!

Thanks for the input on the CP, this will be my trial month to figure out what I'm feeling for...I guess I am close to O and don't feel much until I'm way up in there, but also a good time to check out CM!

Fertility friend has a section on what you look for on CP, I remember reading all of the chapters they had on charting when I was ttc last time. I think they have them as podcasts too, the readable version is on their app too. Just skip to the section on CO

Afm: we got the car, DS didn't nap, fed him, got him into bed, managed to test an opk right before we left (still negative) and kinda glad we didn't bd before we went car shopping, I'm exhausted from walking DS around the showroom and him pointing out all of the different colors lol. You know those dealerships have no clocks so you don't realize that you spent 3 hours sitting there going over payment info and such, I left hubby with the finance guy and moved everything over to the new car. DS named our new car "Ray the grey car" haha.

It at least took my mind off charting and opks etc, because I may just start to obsess over why those freaking lines won't get darker... ok they are a smidge darker today but not much, frustrating!

Disney congrats on the new car! Were looking into a bigger suv...love my Subaru but it doesnt do 3 carseats that well.

Ftale im with you, that thing cannot be at my disposal id by frers every day lol that was so sweet of him though!!

Mkaykes good luck with your cp exploration lol i tried and was completely perplexed by it.

...But, we are happy to have no car payments right now and just hoping my car holds out through next summer since I'm working only part time and back in school now. I will be done in May, but if we have a baby I'm not planning on going back to work full time until at least 6 months.

FTale - Volvo's are good! And yes expensive. My mom has an S60 and loves it. A coworker asked a car insurance buddy what car he'd recommend from a safety/accident perspective when they had their first baby and hands down he recommended a Volvo. My aunt's also pretty much saved her life when she was T-boned in an accident several years ago. Worth the money if you can handle it to save yourself and family!

Oh, I hear you. My car is 97' Volvo and its still going. I've even learned to jump under the hood to manually get the ignition started if the car gets too hot :blush:

My husband says the same about the safety of Volvos. Me? I just like some thing that gets me from A to B without too much pain :haha:

Your CP goes high? :shrug: I've only ever felt mine be low. I talked to my sister once and she say my uterus might be prolapsed a bit.

Is your cm fertile?

Fertility friend has a section on what you look for on CP, I remember reading all of the chapters they had on charting when I was ttc last time. I think they have them as podcasts too, the readable version is on their app too. Just skip to the section on CO

Afm: we got the car, DS didn't nap, fed him, got him into bed, managed to test an opk right before we left (still negative) and kinda glad we didn't bd before we went car shopping, I'm exhausted from walking DS around the showroom and him pointing out all of the different colors lol. You know those dealerships have no clocks so you don't realize that you spent 3 hours sitting there going over payment info and such, I left hubby with the finance guy and moved everything over to the new car. DS named our new car "Ray the grey car" haha.

It at least took my mind off charting and opks etc, because I may just start to obsess over why those freaking lines won't get darker... ok they are a smidge darker today but not much, frustrating!

:happydance: New Car!!! I can't stand being at dealers but I love driving off in their cars. Mmmm....heheheh...ALL the colors. You got to love explaining the color that makes no since or the one that he calls one color but you are like "No honey, its Blazing Red Fire"...:haha:

Awwww "Ray the grey car" That is so cute. I love the names they come up with. I had one car that my daughter called "Elsa"...mmhmm it was Blue. I wanted to call it Dori but she refused to agree..pffft.

As for the lines, girl, I never saw mine get ANY darker. I ran out of funds and started looking online at other pics of positive OPKs....:blush:

You are CLOSE though. Try to find some thing relaxing to do that just lets your mind and body go. Pepsi was my trigger.:shrug:

Hello all. I just got af! So onto cd1. We are trying for lo #2.

:happydance:Welcome Schultzie18:happydance:

Come on in. We are happy to have you join us. This is a wonderful group of ladies whom I'm sure you will very enjoyable as you ttc #2. :hugs:

Af has officially arrived. I am relieved and happy to get onto the next cycle and out of the TWW for a little bit :)
Next cycle is going to be crazy busy as we fully plan to get fertilized!! Ha ha ha. If only it was that easy hey 😂

Af has officially arrived. I am relieved and happy to get onto the next cycle and out of the TWW for a little bit :)
Next cycle is going to be crazy busy as we fully plan to get fertilized!! Ha ha ha. If only it was that easy hey 😂

No body likes a visit from :witch: but I like your attitude!! I had MadMax with a giant tube of Preseed in my mind!! hahahah Let's get Fertilized!!!

I'll move you over to Waiting O :hugs:

Still time yet to have a June/july baby Oliy, Come of AF, get your stuff done and off on her wicked way for you!

FTale, toddlers crack me up! The things he and his friends come out with can be hilarious. He got to help daddy ring the bell for buying the car at the dealership, they all cheered for him... he's telling me about it whilst we were picking up something to eat for dinner (we didn't get out of there until 7pm!) and he's all no, the car rang the bell, no daddy did it, where's stickers? - stickers was our nickname for our old car because it'd been in MA with a lane pass sticker that would not come off of the front windscreen haha. He said a sad bye bye to our old car then was all loopy in the new car saying it was his, not ours!

He's back to wanting a sister today, Hubby doesn't want to gender sway with the Shettles method so my guess is we'll have a boy again... sorry kiddo! We still have so much from DS's birth/infancy so I'm glad we went all gender neutral with all of that just in case, we'd just need a new baby bath and an infant insert for our Tula baby carrier, and a ton of diapers if we had a boy so either gender is fine by me, a girl we'd have to get some girly clothes but that's about all we'd need. Is it bad I already have an amazon registry set up??? LOL

Hey ladies
.. I'm out as well AF arrived this morning full on ... still rooting for you girlies..Good luck ladies n loads of babydust... I'll have to wait another cycle to try...you can update ur buddy status for me FTale n put me in the waiting to O section ...I'm very disappointed as it wasn't even time for AF to come yet ..so I'm not sure what happened... but anyways I'm positive again for next cycle n I have everything.O test n pregnancy test I won't have to buy this month ..that's the only good thing about it lol... af hurry up n leave so I can get on with the crazy again ����

Hey ladies
.. I'm out as well AF arrived this morning full on ... still rooting for you girlies..Good luck ladies n loads of babydust... I'll have to wait another cycle to try...you can update ur buddy status for me FTale n put me in the waiting to O section ...I'm very disappointed as it wasn't even time for AF to come yet ..so I'm not sure what happened... but anyways I'm positive again for next cycle n I have everything.O test n pregnancy test I won't have to buy this month ..that's the only good thing about it lol... af hurry up n leave so I can get on with the crazy again ����

??? What?? So soon.? I'm sorry, hun. We won't stop til we get there.:hugs:

So sorry the witch came to see u guys today. Looks like we will be about the same with o and stuff. Baby dust to u on this next cycle.

Aw sorry oilymamma and Taylor. Taylor it's a bummer it came early but I have read that can mean it was mean an anovulatary cycle which everyone has about 1 a year. So maybe you got that outhe of the way and your bfp is coming this month.
Oily mamma sounds like you are very enthusiastic for this month. Great attitude.

No news here. Nighttime of 7dpo. I'm going to probably test 10dpo.

Idk what happened...but thnks ladies..... guess I'll be running dh around again this cycle loll he Secretly Loves It n so do I loll...so I'm readyyy!...anyone symptoms FTale...lyso28 good luck girl

Idk what happened...but thnks ladies..... guess I'll be running dh around again this cycle loll he Secretly Loves It n so do I loll...so I'm readyyy!...anyone symptoms FTale...lyso28 good luck girl

I have discovered I like bding. And trust me, I want this baby bad, but we aren't big on doing much in the bedroom. But now that we are ttc...:blush: I won't be able to do anything once preggy. All I'll get is a good stitch (mcdonald's cerclage) in my cervix to keep it closed ( I have a weak cervix) and bedrest.... (taking deep breath)

Meh, I'll take a :baby: Right?

Soooo, symptoms?? Girl, I'm clueless. I hope others have more distinct signs. I keep forgetting what dpo I am even on. All I know is my right ovary pains me then my bbs ache right on que. I'm evening having every so slight cramps down below. Too early for this. My ticker says I get to test in 9 days (if I last that long). This week will fly by because my daughter is home from school ALL week :wacko:

Aw sorry oilymamma and Taylor. Taylor it's a bummer it came early but I have read that can mean it was mean an anovulatary cycle which everyone has about 1 a year. So maybe you got that outhe of the way and your bfp is coming this month.
Oily mamma sounds like you are very enthusiastic for this month. Great attitude.

No news here. Nighttime of 7dpo. I'm going to probably test 10dpo.

Hey!! Its getting close to testing time then. I hope you guys caught the eggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->