Making a Baby

I am from Alberta, Canada
Known my hubby since we were 10yrs old. Got together 12 years ago. Not married. Engaged for 9 years though lol no plans to have a formal wedding. We will elope one day.
I have a 4yr old son currently ttc #2 on cycle 2.
Im a work from home mom and love every min of it.

Last night had the craziest vivid dream! Ugh all about making my son miss his own bday party because i wanted to smoke where no one could see. Wtf. (I have recently quit smoking AGAIN) LOL
I woke up pretty upset over it this am

Hiya Ladies☺️.. Please may I join in?? .. Me And OH aren't actively trying, kinda NTNP. I already have a Little boy who is 2 years old and we have spoken about having another for quite some time now. According to my ticker, I'm due to ovulate tomorrow but I feel I've already ovulated .. Who knows, we DTD on the 5th, 7th and last night so here's hoping. I doubt I will end up pregnant on this cycle as it took 1 and a half year to catch with my son. Baby dust to you all

Hiya ladies.. I've had to make a new account as I tried to change my email address and put in a wrong one and couldn't activate the change, so here I am as BabyBluess01 instead. Thank you for letting me join you all

Hiya Ladies☺️.. Please may I join in?? .. Me And OH aren't actively trying, kinda NTNP. I already have a Little boy who is 2 years old and we have spoken about having another for quite some time now. According to my ticker, I'm due to ovulate tomorrow but I feel I've already ovulated .. Who knows, we DTD on the 5th, 7th and last night so here's hoping. I doubt I will end up pregnant on this cycle as it took 1 and a half year to catch with my son. Baby dust to you all

Hiya ladies.. I've had to make a new account as I tried to change my email address and put in a wrong one and couldn't activate the change, so here I am as BabyBluess01 instead. Thank you for letting me join you all

LOL its probably weird ...it's like I'm following u FYI I'm not lol :hugs:

May I join? Af just left, and I hope not to see her again for at least 9 months. I'm on my 5th cycle ttc. It would be our first. Just moved in with the mil to help save more money while our house is being built. Hope it doesn't add more stress to ttc although I tend to be loud and the walls are awful thin...

May I join? Af just left, and I hope not to see her again for at least 9 months. I'm on my 5th cycle ttc. It would be our first. Just moved in with the mil to help save more money while our house is being built. Hope it doesn't add more stress to ttc although I tend to be loud and the walls are awful thin...

LOL I hear you girl
WELCOME HUN

Just wondering what day you all count as day 1. I started my last af at about 8 or 9 at night so counted the following day as day 1. But I feel like I might be a day further ahead based on cm. Google gives conflicting answers

Welcome Buttons!

Hope you get things sorted FTale, tech issues can be so annoying!

AFM, I was feeling so much better last night only to be woken at the crack of dawn by DS poking my face and coughing up a storm, why these coughs have to linger so long I don't know but waking up before the sun is not my idea of a good start to the day hahaha, I think I may have a temper tantrum worse than my 2yr old if any more stupid stuff happens today - there's construction going on for new apartments across the street, they are allowed to start at 7am, so they do... 5 weeks of this and I am over it! I want quiet lol! DS used to sleep in till 8am at least, they have one tired and cranky mumma after them, they get here at 6.30 and clank stuff around before they start work (days like this I wished I liked coffee, oh wait I gave up caffeinated drinks already) :p

Oh boy, I really hope you don't get sick all over again. :( But its like you know when they do that 'cough' right into your mouth, its going to happen. I'm giggling to myself because my daughter is 6 now and every fall she seems to get sick. And while I'm taking care of her she always does the one cough into my face and I just know I'm next.

I'm sorry about all the construction. I thought the road construction they have here is bad but all that noise when you want more sleep ain't pretty. I'll take road construction. :blush:

I am from Alberta, Canada
Known my hubby since we were 10yrs old. Got together 12 years ago. Not married. Engaged for 9 years though lol no plans to have a formal wedding. We will elope one day.
I have a 4yr old son currently ttc #2 on cycle 2.
Im a work from home mom and love every min of it.

Last night had the craziest vivid dream! Ugh all about making my son miss his own bday party because i wanted to smoke where no one could see. Wtf. (I have recently quit smoking AGAIN) LOL
I woke up pretty upset over it this am

You and my hubby with the smoking dreams!! This is a good sign for sure.

Hey, Babyblue!! Thanks for the heads up. I'm so dingy today I had to stare at he post for a bit then I was like OHHHHH...its buttons..lol

:happydance::happydance:Welcome OhHappy

My sis and her fiance live with his parents till they can save up some for their house. I hope it doesn't put a strain on ttc. I guess it depends on your relationship also. Well, I hope our little group can keep you motivated regardless :happydance:

Just wondering what day you all count as day 1. I started my last af at about 8 or 9 at night so counted the following day as day 1. But I feel like I might be a day further ahead based on cm. Google gives conflicting answers

I just count the day I start spotting or a light bleed as day one no matter what Fertility Friend will mess you up and not count the spotting as day one which I think is wrong. If you are spotting, your lining is breaking down essentially so its AF in my book. So, even if its 9 at night just go ahead and count it as day one or you will get stuck in semantics or 1dpo starting 7pm at night..and so on. Make sense :coffee: (missing coffee so bad, I'm pretending with hot water)

Hi Everyone!! :flower: I live in Georgia.

I'm back after hubby put anti virus or ad blocking software on my computer.

And guess what?? EWCM and an almost positive opk today at CD8. I had this feeling I'd ovulate stupid early. Last cycle I had one day of ewcm then the next day bam - ovulated. But before I even noticed I had ewcm I decided to give the hubby a lil morning 'treat' (can we say that? guess we'll find out) Anyway, I wasted the goods!!! I didn't know I had fertile cm just waiting on passengers!! :growlmad:

Now we are like, seriously? Last cycle we missed O day because we were too tired, this time I waste the goods...now what?? We are laughing at ourselves because we know how much we want this baby...me more so because I'm kissing 40 here. Can't afford to stress as things happen as they will for a purpose you know? There is still a good 24 to 37 hour window for us to catch the egg. Luckily I can feel ovulation pain (back pain last 2 days and ovary ache now). Meh, I didn't want to wait for a Tuesday ovulation anyway. He is a log before and after work...:sleep:

Ok, I've got lots of energy for a change so we are going to get out and go walking some where. I'll catch ya'll later And sorry if I forgot anyone!! :hugs::dust:

Just a quick question before I catch up with everyone later when I have time. Is this opk positive

Attachments

• 20160910_160814-1.jpg
    20160910_160814-1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
I'm never getting this brand again as I find them confusing.

I'm never getting this brand again as I find them confusing.

HI hun ..Cd1 should always be the first day of a full flow...so if u spotted for 2 days not then u have full on bleed on day 3 then that is when u Cd1 begins..hope that isn't too confusing..
Also the opk is not quite positive yet keet testing ur getting there GL

Hahah ..it's okay TaylorK and FTale :haha:

Apparently I ovulate today.. Hopefully we can DTD tonight :winkwink:

Just a quick question before I catch up with everyone later when I have time. Is this opk positive

That looks like the target brand. I have the worse time with them. The one dark strip looks like you are getting very close. I'd say bd every other day just to be for sure. hth

That looks like the target brand. I have the worse time with them. The one dark strip looks like you are getting very close. I'd say bd every other day just to be for sure. hth
Hey how are you...where are you at in ur cycle now?

Where am I in my cycle? Cd8 but my guess is I'll be ovulating tomorrow. Only ever ovulated on CD 9 once and that was years ago.

Hi all!
Late to the party but I'd like to join in. Hubby and I are trying for our second. Our first is 19 months and we're hoping for a June baby. I'm currently on cd 16 and now in the tww. I O'd on cd 14 and we bd'd that night and two nights prior. We were a little lazy this time lol. Hopefully that'll be enough to get a bfp though!

I'm 33 and from California :)

Hey all, sorry I've been busy away and there are too many pages for me to catch up now! Lol. But welcome to the new ones!! God luck to those who are or have ovulated too!!!

AFM, it's barely spotting now at 9am so I expect by the end of the day it'll be gone and I'm classing AF as gone! Onwaaaaaards! CD 7 now for me, I used to have 32 cycles so am not expecting O till next week, but I'm temping and will track symptoms anyway.

Hi all!
Late to the party but I'd like to join in. Hubby and I are trying for our second. Our first is 19 months and we're hoping for a June baby. I'm currently on cd 16 and now in the tww. I O'd on cd 14 and we bd'd that night and two nights prior. We were a little lazy this time lol. Hopefully that'll be enough to get a bfp though!

Welcome will keep finger crossedfor you...:hugs:

Hi all!

:happydance:Welcome NewBeginning:happydance:

Looking forward to joining you in the tww soon. I forget how many of us are in tww yet. I should start a listing in my original post with where everyone is in there cycle.

Hey all, sorry I've been busy away and there are too many pages for me to catch up now! Lol. But welcome to the new ones!! God luck to those who are or have ovulated too!!!

AFM, it's barely spotting now at 9am so I expect by the end of the day it'll be gone and I'm classing AF as gone! Onwaaaaaards! CD 7 now for me, I used to have 32 cycles so am not expecting O till next week, but I'm temping and will track symptoms anyway.

YAY!! Good riddens :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"