Making a Baby

Yeah under my tongue is where I temp, but I hear vaginally is far far more consistent! But I can't wrangle that while breastfeeding! Lmao. So yeah, just as soon as you wake up, roll over and grab the thermometer and stick it under your tongue. Mine beeps when it's done and it saves the last temp it did so I can just turn it off and go back to sleep and check it later in the morning when I get up.

There are lots of "rules" around it, but just do what works for you. It can look hugely up and down at first and you're like "there is no pattern here!!!" But then you O and it jumps way up and you realise there IS a pattern to this! Haha

I avoided testing this morning! My temp was exactly the same as yesterday, so still nice and high. 11dpo now, will try waiting another day too. One day at a time!

Ok well chart will look loooooong since after miscarriage since its from my lmp.. lol hopefully i figure this out.

Your chart looks good flyingduster!

Where do i click to post chart here?

Ok well chart will look loooooong since after miscarriage since its from my lmp.. lol hopefully i figure this out.

Your chart looks good flyingduster!

Where do i click to post chart here?

If you're on FF, there's a share chart button underneath your chart, you want the coded one

Hi, new around here. I have a 6 yr old son and have been on depo since he was born. We have now decided we want another. my last depo shot was 16 wks ago today. hoping that I am one of the lucky ones that get pregnant quick after stopping depo. I have bought wondfu lh test and have took quite a few and just recently started temping and cm tracking. I have no clue what is goin on with my body since being on depo so long. but weirdly I have recieved + lh test on 2 different occasions 2 wks apart but just the other day it was + with cm and now a higher temp so maybe this is it. any insight on coming off depo and getting a bfp right away?

I have no help for coming off depo, it screwed my cycles up hugely the two doses I ever had, and it took me a year or so to get back to regular... Good luck though, the symptoms sound promising!!!

I really hope it doesnt take me a year to get normal. since not getting my shot I have been working out and taking vitamins and watching what I eat with some exeptions and havent had any alcohol since not gettin my shot. I have what I thought was a reg af the last 2 months on depo but was told it most likely was not a nomal af and more likely just breakthough bleeding and I spotted about a wk after missing my shot for a few days and nothing since. hoping temping will give me some insight.

I do hope it doesn't take too long for you! I'm afraid I have only really heard of people who have taken a long long time to get back to normal after depo though, but I'm sure there are others who have conceived right away!!

I'm currently thinking I'll test tomorrow at 12dpo, cos there is the potential that the dip and subsequent rise on 6dpo was implantation, so there is a chance that by 6 days later my hcg would be high enough to detect.... But we shall see. I might chicken out yet! Haha

Jalanis, you can always split a chart to make it not huge, or put in a fake day of bleeding to make it change to a new chart!!

Ahh well this chart i will.leave it original cause if i do that it might show the O day of that fake bleeding day..im just gonna temp in the a.m and chart. Wouldnt be surprised if i didnt catch the eggy we really didnt try except for last night we did. It is what it is. Tomorrow i go in for my last beta im guessing to make sure they dropped already..which i know it did well imo.

I give up :nope: i dont know how to post the link or where to get it! I will just maybe screenshot and show you all lol idk

Jalanis, under the chart it has a little share button
https://i.imgur.com/3gRcCcy.jpg

You want the thumbnail chart code with the tags [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/pt...he DS hearing or trying to walk in on us lol.

Hi all. I haven't had time to post much at all and I still haven't caught up with previous posts. my husband is finally home since Wednesday but oh my goodness daylight savings last weekend has ruined my children's sleep. it's crazy. last night wasn't AS bad. they are getting up at crazy times. damn daylight savings!

no dtd yet but only cd10 I think. Maybe cd9. must check app later. haven't checked cm haven't temped. my priority now is my diet. I have been putting realy bad food on my body and gained pounds and feel really bad about myself. so I'm tryingredients really really hard to eat better and drink more water. I need to lose a stone asap.

FTale how are you doing? you are near ov now? or are you not tracking it? hope all is well with you x

Disney lovers I see af came. so sorry it wasn't your month x

flying duster how do you have the patience! it looks good temp wise anyway. hope you get your bfp.

everyone else I promise I'll catch up later. now that hubby is home things aren't as mad here so I'll check back in a while

Thanks Disneylovers! Looks like i got it! I woke up to change my daughter for school but didnt temp since i know im already falling back asleep lol. Ill check it as soon as i wake up. I tried it last night to see how thermometer worked and last night laying down it was 97.4 i know it doesnt mean much since im barely starting this temp thingy... i will tell you this though...when AF is on her way or when i preggo i feel like im burnin hot! So definetly dont feel like that yet.

12dpo, decided to test. Watched the dye run across the strip and pool in the control line with a nasty dye streak. Watched for a bit as the control line darkened and then gave it up for bfn and went to make a cuppa. I decided I'd go back and check at the 5 min mark juuuust to double check.....

image.jpg
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

I'm scared to hope. It might be a dud. But I've never had an Evap with these. It was within the time limit, this pic taken right on 5 mins. I've only had stark white bfn. My good friend had faint lines like this on these tests that developed to a BFP (that she then lost at 11 weeks). It's still early and I've never had an early BFP, I tested when AF was due with DS and dunno for sure when I conceived DD.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll test again tomorrow!

12dpo, decided to test. Watched the dye run across the strip and pool in the control line with a nasty dye streak. Watched for a bit as the control line darkened and then gave it up for bfn and went to make a cuppa. I decided I'd go back and check at the 5 min mark juuuust to double check.....

View attachment 973415
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

I'm scared to hope. It might be a dud. But I've never had an Evap with these. It was within the time limit, this pic taken right on 5 mins. I've only had stark white bfn. My good friend had faint lines like this on these tests that developed to a BFP (that she then lost at 11 weeks). It's still early and I've never had an early BFP, I tested when AF was due with DS and dunno for sure when I conceived DD.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll test again tomorrow!

OHHH, Flyingduster!!! That looks like a light bfp to me!!! I'm in tears!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Can I celebrate???? OHHHHHH.. You have got to be so excited. I'm trying to calm myself!!! GIRRRRRRLLLLL!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Caved and did an early test at 9dpo and got the expected BFN. Was hoping the throbbing cramps I felt at 6dpo was implantation related. The ic test I used is 20miu so I know it was unrealistic. Will see if my temps stay nice and high like this mornings spike after the dip I got yesterday. I am going to try holding out to retest til just before AF but I am skeptical that I will be able to hold out that long

Hi, Did you test again? How are you feeling?

Hi, new around here. I have a 6 yr old son and have been on depo since he was born. We have now decided we want another. my last depo shot was 16 wks ago today. hoping that I am one of the lucky ones that get pregnant quick after stopping depo. I have bought wondfu lh test and have took quite a few and just recently started temping and cm tracking. I have no clue what is goin on with my body since being on depo so long. but weirdly I have recieved + lh test on 2 different occasions 2 wks apart but just the other day it was + with cm and now a higher temp so maybe this is it. any insight on coming off depo and getting a bfp right away?

I took depo as well with only two shots. I hated it and it messed me up for a year. And now I am not even ovulating aside from feeling my body try.

But everyone is different and I have read of a few women who got their cycles right away. Yet, it has been mostly on the downside, where it takes a few months before the body gets back to normal cycles.

I'd keep testing with opk and watch your bbt. HTH

Flyingduster! That looks like a :bfp: to me it doesnt look like an evap. Its the same thickness like the control line! Congrats! Does not look like a dud test to me! Yayyyyyy :yipee:

I went for another beta draw today! Im so hoping to get a surprised bfp lol..i say this because i need to go again for another beta draw next friday. I need to buy some cheapie to see if my tests are negative already!

Which tests are better? SUREPREDICT OR WONDFO?

Hi all. I haven't had time to post much at all and I still haven't caught up with previous posts. my husband is finally home since Wednesday but oh my goodness daylight savings last weekend has ruined my children's sleep. it's crazy. last night wasn't AS bad. they are getting up at crazy times. damn daylight savings!

no dtd yet but only cd10 I think. Maybe cd9. must check app later. haven't checked cm haven't temped. my priority now is my diet. I have been putting realy bad food on my body and gained pounds and feel really bad about myself. so I'm tryingredients really really hard to eat better and drink more water. I need to lose a stone asap.

FTale how are you doing? you are near ov now? or are you not tracking it? hope all is well with you x

Disney lovers I see af came. so sorry it wasn't your month x

flying duster how do you have the patience! it looks good temp wise anyway. hope you get your bfp.

everyone else I promise I'll catch up later. now that hubby is home things aren't as mad here so I'll check back in a while

Hey, Lyo!! I'm doing ok. Just trying not to stress out this cycle. Being on the Soy was new for me and I didn't want to boink it up. It has been strange though. I felt like I was going to ovulate on CD7 but my body calmed down. And now my opk looks negative but close as in it should happen some time this weekend.

Did you get a chance to catch up on some rest now that your husband is home?

Caved and did an early test at 9dpo and got the expected BFN. Was hoping the throbbing cramps I felt at 6dpo was implantation related. The ic test I used is 20miu so I know it was unrealistic. Will see if my temps stay nice and high like this mornings spike after the dip I got yesterday. I am going to try holding out to retest til just before AF but I am skeptical that I will be able to hold out that long

Hi, Did you test again? How are you feeling?

Yes,tested again using a CB digital with weeks estimator (it's the only test here by us that is 10miu) but got another BFN so feeling a little down today. I know it's not over til AF arrives though...but time really dragging so slowly now. AF due on Tuesday according to FF so will see if I start pre-AF spotting again like some previous months cause that will be an early answer.

How you been keeping?
I hope everyone is still managing to stay positive and sane!

It's ok, I had geared myself up to not be disappointed as much as last cycle when AF showed. my back pain at least has a cause, I had this feeling it was more from AF than carrying DS around a lot.

I hope someone here gets a bfp, with the whole 20% bfp rate thats got to mean at least one of us per month ;)

So far it looks like FlyingDuster will be apart of that %20. :D

I'm not going to kid myself again this month about getting pregnant. I just feel off like a disconnect with my ovaries. I am giving it my best shot but going to try hard not to get too in the dumps if we don't get pregnant.

It sounds like you and hubby got a great plan in place to make good of next cycle. It really helps when we get support from the fellas.:hugs:
What tests do you have to use for next cycle?

Congrats flyingduster! That looks positive to me, my evaps/indents have been just an edge of the line, that looks 100%bfp material!

FTale, ordering wondfos tomorrow am (when dh gets paid), I still have 5 of the clearblue digis to confirm a surge with and a handful if the ACCUmed ones. Our issue had been missing o and I think I ovulate a lot sooner after a positive opk than most, we're thinking early hours of the morning so it's a little more or less than 12hrs after a positive test. Then we didn't get to bd until that evening, the egg would be a goner by that point by the looks of things. I tried to gear dh up by saying maybe I'll do something special to surprise him on his birthday if af isn't here (by Dec 6th).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->