Making a Baby

FTale, Im crossing my fingers you get a perfectly timed O and bd and are in for an awesome shot this month!!!

The tests I get say on their leaflet they're sensitive to 10miu/l I think, which is crazy sensitive and can mean you get evaps... But I've never had any evaps, only a clear bfn and my friend used them for her and got faint BFPs early on that were true.

Disney, sorry to hear you're sore and tired, but well done!!! Xx over the bfn too... It can still be early!!! Xx

Just did a First signal and looks completely negative! Hopefully my hormones are out of me already!

Edit: well i looked at the test after 10min mark as i forgot i had done it..anf theres still a line but a vvfaint one so i should b close to being negative

Happy Halloween!
Sorry I haven't had a chance to keep up. flyingduster and Disney. hoping so much for your bfps.

Jalanis I'm glad things seem to be settling down for you and I see no reason to wait either.

FTale I think I'm just a day ahead of you this cycle. I'm cd6 now. only tiny bit of spotting left. I have about 8 cheap opks and 2 clearblue opks left and I'm undecided as to whether to buy more. I honesty haven't been thinking any ttc stuff this month I have simply being surviving on my own with 3 children. it's so never ending. everytime I start to write a post some starts looking for something.
every one awake since 4.30 am. the clocks going back upset things. it will be a long day. we live in a rural area so we go to a friend's house in the city to go trick or treating but they were up so early I dunno how they will last until this evening.
Sorry I'm moaning I know. I'm just tired and worn out. dh is back Wednesday and I cannot wait. I'm counting down the hours😂

I do question sometimes will I be able to manage another one. my heart really wants another so I'm going with that but sometimes when things are crazy I wonder am I taking on to much. I think I'd regret not trying though. this one would definitely be our last though.

There are days I doubt I want a third Lyo!!! Hell, there are days I doubt I wanted the two I have. Lmao!! But you know, one day these early years will have passed, they'll be adults themselves, our lives will be our own again..... And we will be so glad of our adult kids and so proud of who they've become and we will probably even miss the preciousness and chaos of these early years. They will pass.

Disney: Ouch!!:hugs: Unless you practiced racing with a stroller that can totally kill your back. I hope you get plenty of rest. And I don't know where my head was as I thought your event was this coming weekend like mine. I'm sorry I totally goofed that up. Praying really hard the walk pain is just masking your bfp symptoms. FX for a surprise bfp!!

Flyingduster: Thank you so much! It seems like I'm blind folded. I can't really trust opk anymore as they have been saying Yay O every month but my temps haven't been too thrilled and the excruciating pain I've been filling has been all for nothing. I thought some thing was up because it only stayed in my mid belly and not flowing down like normal. :shrug:...
Hope your temp is still riding high. Those test strips coming in today?

Jalanis: Almost gone! :hugs: Do you feel crampy at all? Have you been doing any opks? Can't hurt to check and see what they might be doing. The body will just keep doing it thing from what I've seen and surprise you. It's probably getting ready to O. :hugs:

Lyo: Happy Halloween to you too!..

Hi, I've been thinking about you and hoping you were making it ok. I can barely handle my one some days and she can do most things for herself. Its funny cause I asked my husband if he was sure he wanted another one because he's been under a lot of work related stress. I didn't want to add more of that to it with a lil one running about. He told me he was all for it, plain and clear. I was shocked because I thought secretly he would love a way out of it but I was wrong. He said he didn't mind another lil trouble maker a foot...lol Now if I could just figure out how to do it. :shrug: I've mostly been consumed with doing everything I think I need to ovulate this cycle. Eating 3 times a day, drinking tons of water, supplements and soy iso...and trying not to stress.
Oh, and yeah, we are one day apart on the cycles too. I'm about done too. It wasn't too bad this time around. Barely spotting at all this morning and last evening so tomorrow should be nothing at all.
And I can't stand time change. It makes me all kinds of crazy. I'm not use to doing it as I use to live in Arizona where we don't do it. Now I'm in Georgia and its like :wacko:

Ok, I'm off to get my lil one ready for school...hmm...maybe just five more minutes of :sleep: :haha:

Thanks lyo and flyingduster!

Ftale- i honestly havent even had cramps or anything at all..im already clear from what i had since yesterday and i saw 2 times already the yellowish creamish snot so i think i may be up for O day pretty soon. I havent done opks cause i find myself stressed when i do use them. Dh wants at least for me to wait 1 cycle but my gut says no! Well see i cant convince or annoy him since hes the one with the baby power :haha:

Think I'm out ladies, brownish pink cm, crampy as anything. typical on a day when we have plans to go out tonight to go trick or treating. I think my temp this morning should have been lower, DS woke up early and snuggled up to me under the covers, he runs so hot at night!

Add to that I had to go out in the cold to clean our front door, drunk twerps egged the whole building last night and went to town on our door as we're the last on the corner :( DS wanted to poke it all too ewww!

I emailed the seller of the HCG tests, out of the 25 I have 4 left from the past 2 cycles, 18 of them have had indents now and evaps when dry. I'm probably going to toss them out or experiment with them with a friend who's definitely not pregnant. send more pics to the seller that way if they have indents too ha!

I'm going to go try to cheer up by carving a pumpkin with DS, he has lofty ideas on how many characters you can fit onto one pumpkin!

Aww hope you feel better disneylovers :hugs: . On the tests they should send you more if you tell them you had a bad batch. Im ready to order some but ill wait til we do Bd if not then ill regret it and finish them. Kids have wild imaginations we would b surprised how whay they think...jus think positive and enjoy this day for your kiddo.

Aww Disney, big hugs. Xxx

Jalanis, I'm totally rooting for you this first cycle! They say you're super fertile right after a loss.....

Big hugs to you too FTale. I hope it just all magically comes together for you this month.... Xxx

And yeah, I'm hoping my ICs come today. I caught my FMU just in case.... Haha. I, now tempted to try one of my less sensitive ones just cos I have FMU sitting there! Lmao. I'll try hold out and not waste it....

Temp still up nice and high this morning. Not AS high as yesterday, but still nicely up. :)

Yes i can kinda believe that now :haha: ive been having more ewcm already 3 snot of the day..hopefully DH decides before cycle 1 lol. But if not i understand i dont want to make him feel pressured.

Think I'm out ladies, brownish pink cm, crampy as anything. typical on a day when we have plans to go out tonight to go trick or treating. I think my temp this morning should have been lower, DS woke up early and snuggled up to me under the covers, he runs so hot at night!

Add to that I had to go out in the cold to clean our front door, drunk twerps egged the whole building last night and went to town on our door as we're the last on the corner :( DS wanted to poke it all too ewww!

I emailed the seller of the HCG tests, out of the 25 I have 4 left from the past 2 cycles, 18 of them have had indents now and evaps when dry. I'm probably going to toss them out or experiment with them with a friend who's definitely not pregnant. send more pics to the seller that way if they have indents too ha!

I'm going to go try to cheer up by carving a pumpkin with DS, he has lofty ideas on how many characters you can fit onto one pumpkin!

:hugs: I hope not!!! Enjoy your time with Aiden tonight. I told my daughter all the pumpkins were gone so we couldn't carve any. I'm too pooped out from laying carpet in our masterbedroom. I did let her watch Gremlins for the first time. She loved it.

Aww Disney, big hugs. Xxx

Jalanis, I'm totally rooting for you this first cycle! They say you're super fertile right after a loss.....

Big hugs to you too FTale. I hope it just all magically comes together for you this month.... Xxx

And yeah, I'm hoping my ICs come today. I caught my FMU just in case.... Haha. I, now tempted to try one of my less sensitive ones just cos I have FMU sitting there! Lmao. I'll try hold out and not waste it....

Temp still up nice and high this morning. Not AS high as yesterday, but still nicely up. :)

I'm praying it does because I feel like a crazy lady right now. My bbs are starting to pain me more and my stomach is swelling. I'm like HOLD off O. I need a least 5 more days. So I think the Soy is working but only temps will tell.

I can feel your excitement in your posts. I cracked up once I read you saved your fmu for the tests..HAHAH..Why not??? :thumbup:

Yes i can kinda believe that now :haha: ive been having more ewcm already 3 snot of the day..hopefully DH decides before cycle 1 lol. But if not i understand i dont want to make him feel pressured.

Yeah, you are right not to want to pressure him especially after what you both just went through. I say just go with whatever he wants and keep taking your prenatals :winkwink: hehehehe

Haha, so my ICs are still not here, though the tracking says they're on the courier now (which usually means it's in the van and will be delivered...) but it's after 5pm and nothing?? Anyway, I caved and did the less sensitive test which was unsurprisingly a bfn. So I ditched my FMU I'd caught and will just do a test tomorrow if they turn up. Sigh.

Had a crappy emotional day, teary and moody and brain of goo. Can't think, like, total goo. Sigh. I recall feeling a bit like this at 9dpo last month too, cos I was at the conference and felt all emotional and teary then too. So that isn't the best sign if that was a mere PMS symptom last time. Ugh. But we shall see.

I have no idea what's going on now, cramps have gone, cp is way too high to start AF tonight. Kinda annoyed on that because it'll mean waking up with it most likely (I will be highly surprised if I don't), at least my Lp is lengthening again, last month must have been too much vitC and made it just 12 days. I have that out feeling so it's hard not to expect AF, and I'm kind of liking the idea of possibly having an august baby, that would be lovely

We Took DS trick or treating around my BIL's neighborhood, DS had a blast, he kept saying that he needed more candy, his bucket wasn't full enough, etc ha! I put a ton of strong hold mousse in his hair to keep it looking messy for the Ralph look and as soon as we got out of the car, it went flat, I swear he has my lame hair haha, Oh well he told everyone who he was dressed as anyway.

His pumpkin, he chose who he wanted, I cut it out(and my finger too apparently :dohh:)
https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/gemsvinlys/ec8b491e-0083-43b2-88ae-7c47488ffd59.jpg

Out trick or treating
https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/gemsvinlys/5182a38c-d0f6-431b-ada8-2f5555403429.jpg

I figured pics of that were far better than these stupid indents and evaps, I got a response back from the seller, they're sending me a new pack, I hope it was just a bad batch with the ones I had

I think you two are so pregnant! FX....heck everything crossed.

Disney: You both look Fab! Hahaha...the hair thing! Poor baby. All that mousse and no puff. My daughter has too much puff...lol

Flyingduster: Don't it bite when stuff you really want don't show up on time....urge!! I'm betting they are there now..lol...

How is everyone else doing today?

I don't know Ftale, temp drop this morning isn't hopeful but I'm rooting for Flyingduster!! We need more BFP's!

I hope you ladies had a nice halloween!

Edit: I'm out, roll on next cycle! Could be fun to celebrate our next wedding anniversary with a maybe baby due a week or so after (our anniversary is the 2nd of August).

Ahh i hate that hair thing also! At home before heading out its all nice and cute then the minute you step out it goes flat. I have straight hair so i hate that curls dont even last on me at all! Hope everyone had a good halloween!

Ready to stalk bfps!

I don't know Ftale, temp drop this morning isn't hopeful but I'm rooting for Flyingduster!! We need more BFP's!

I hope you ladies had a nice halloween!

Edit: I'm out, roll on next cycle! Could be fun to celebrate our next wedding anniversary with a maybe baby due a week or so after (our anniversary is the 2nd of August).

Disney: :cry::hugs: Sorry I hope you get an Anniversary baby this cycle!!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate. We had a great Halloween just hanging out at the house fixing stuff and watching movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->