Making a Baby

Well guys, I'm feeling a bit cautious this morning, my test is no darker. I have full confidence I AM currently preg, cos it's still a BFP, but I'm juuuuust cautious it might not be a sticky one growing as it should.

Ideally I'll wait another few days to use my last FRER and get a more conclusive answer, but regardless I need to slow the obsession and just let it be whatever it'll be, so I will be scarce here until I have more of an answer. I'll update anything to update, but I won't keep checking here several times a day!!! Lol.

View attachment 973623

Oh, hun, :hugs: I don't trust the dye in the FRER anymore. I think they are not as strong. Especially depending how long of a hold you had too. you are still early. My beta was only 13 on 11dpo with my daughter. Beta doubling can be slow early on. Will be praying really hard for your bean to stick stick stick. :hugs:

My temp is the same again! :saywhat:

Im getting frustrated it hasnt changed.

It good when you know you have ovulated but can be frustrating when you are waiting for a sign of ovulation. Waiting for that temp spike. :blush:

Hang in there as it will start changing up.

Ftale, What are the preO and post O temps normally?

The norm is different for every person. That's why we temp so we know what is normal for our bodies. After at least 3 cycles of temping you get an idea of what is normal for you ie first thing in morning, AFTER O and during AF. Hth :D

Having mayor cramping with my right ovary. Sweet jelly beans this had better be a real ovulation. Junk hurts so bad I want to cry. :cry:

If my temp doesn't rise over next two days, I'm having a stiff drink of whatever I can get my hands on.:thumbup:

FTale do you find your ibs symptoms are worse when you o? I Know my digestive sensitivities are worse right before o and adds to the ovulation pain

flying duster one day isn't a long time to see a definite change. praying and hoping for sticky bean for you xx

FTale fingers crossed for ovulation for you today. that pain sounds horrid you poor thing. it sure sounds like ovulation to me.

afm dunno what on earth going on as no sign of cm changing from extremely infertile. it's sticky and pasty. its cd13. well gonnas keep opk testing and will dtd and hope for the best.

Disneylovers:Yes, you know what, it does. I'm usually so focused on the ovulation I ignore ibs. I get a really fully feeling and get gas over anything I eat. The gas seems to make my ovaries feel like they are on fire.

Lyo: Its ovulation alright but not a good one. :nope: The pain was so intense like it was trying but no dice in my opinion.:nope:
Sounds like you will have a late O since you might have been under stress with the kiddos while hubby was away? I say give it till cd16 and you will be Oing for sure. And I'm betting you need some relaxation and tons of fluids too. :hugs:

Well, my temp stayed the same this morning. It didn't rise or drop even though I tossed and turned all night. So, I'm feeling a bit down. Need to catch up on sleep and drinking water today.

Hope everyone else is having a good start to the week. Stay warm!! :hugs:

So my temp got a huge dip but not sure if because i forgot to temp, i got up to go to the rr and thats it. I think it should be fine wasnt active or anything. Now this is where it all starts changing up. I did an opk yesterday and it was - but i did have a lot of ewcm so not sure.

Hey everyone!

Long time no see, but I am stalking you all ;) So I decided to break my silence to say CONGRATS FlyingDuster!!! That's amazing news!

And of course to wish all the other ladies the best of luck for this month! I am so sorry to read your story Jalanis but glad that you are being proactive :)

FTale I hope those strong pains mean a strong ovulation with a strong beautiful egg ready to turn into a baby this cycle :)

Hugs to you all and I will keep checking back till all of you get your BFPs!

(I am doing fine, being nauseous -but not puking- and tired, which is somewhat reassuring. I 've got my 10week scan the 19th of November)

Jalanis, yes getting up will affect your temp. Yes, by lots. Doesn't matter if you're active or not, your awake temp is very different to your just-awoken temp. Mine always drops heaps if I have been up, even for a minute to walk over, out dressing gown on and go "oops, should temp!" And it's way down....

Thanks for your support guys. I'm feeling really unsure today. I was gonna put my thermometer away, but I didn't, so I stupidly temped this morning anyway, and it was down.

Now, remember FF stuffing my chart all over he place moving the crosshairs lots?? How it originally said cd17 for O, with a fairly low coverline. Then when my chart went triphasic it moved the crosshairs about a bit and then settled on cd18 with a much higher coverline? Well this mornings temp was a smidge below the coverline (0.02) and when I recorded it...... FF went and moved my crosshairs again! Lmao. So I was all paranoid thinking a"rgh, it's below coverline, I'm definitely loosing it!" And then FF moves my coverline back down to where it was originally and my O to cd17 again so my new temp is well above the new coverline. So whoooooo friggen knows!!! Lol.

Sooooo I was regretting temping, causing worry. But now I'm sorta glad, cos if I DO wipe blood it won't be a huge shock. Of cooooourse I hope it's nothing! But I'm more prepared if it does all go.

So my plan now is to hope I get a conclusive answer by my tests over the next few days, and if not then ill go for betas. I could go for betas today but I dunno if I want to. I'm worried I'll just loose it and know anyway.

Flyingduster- I will see what my temp is tomorrow morning..i checked my temp throughout the night and it lowered to 97.3 but i was just checking the thermometer to see if it was functioning. Have you tested again? I hope this is nothing for you. It sucks when you loose hope when you see something that is not adding up. At first i was excited when i had gotten my bfp but then as i started seeing no progression then lighter tests then brown i knew something wasnt right..since there i lost hope cause ive had a previous MMC also and it started the same. So i instantly knew something wasnt right. Hopefully your tests darken quick :hugs:

Flyingduster, don't worry too much about the temp drop, looking on FF at pregnancy charts, a LOT have various dips early on in pregnancy and don't result in miscarriage, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

AFM, spotting brown has finally gone, roll on next week for operation: BD like bunnies haha, not sure why but my cycles that are lighter, I spot brown for so much longer, I don't put it on my chart because it's only when I would wipe. it's like err come on AF get out of here already!!

Jalanis, my temp will drop .5 of a degree when just the covers are pulled off me, but if I get up and walk around my temp rises by about the same, especially if I have to go get DS when he's crying in his own bedroom.

DS after a week of napping, BEAUTIFULLY!! now no longer wants to nap again :O he is not liking the clocks changing and thinks 6.15am is totally acceptable time to wake up :o I guess this cycle I will be temping at 6.15am ha! I am fully ready for a nap though!

Oh and my wondfo's came today, well they were delivered to my in-laws (our banking is still set to their address so amazon and paypal etc go off billing address if like a dumbo I forget to change it). personally I'm feeling really uncomfortable them knowing we're ttc, let alone my tests being sent there by mistake... I wish DH hadn't said anything to them :/

Disneylovers- yea i got up and was really alert cause someone was coming. That must of changed my temp. I still have snots of ewcm. I also ordered wondfos but dont receive til next week so that makes me be in the tww.

Yeah I'm stopping worrying again. It'll be ok either way. I'd like to KNOW either way, but whatever. I'll test later this afternoon with a cheapie.

Gonna go knit in the sunshine. :)

Hey everyone!

Long time no see, but I am stalking you all ;) So I decided to break my silence to say CONGRATS FlyingDuster!!! That's amazing news!

And of course to wish all the other ladies the best of luck for this month! I am so sorry to read your story Jalanis but glad that you are being proactive :)

FTale I hope those strong pains mean a strong ovulation with a strong beautiful egg ready to turn into a baby this cycle :)

Hugs to you all and I will keep checking back till all of you get your BFPs!

(I am doing fine, being nauseous -but not puking- and tired, which is somewhat reassuring. I 've got my 10week scan the 19th of November)

Thank you so much. I was totally in the dumps today. Very emotional too. Wanted to cry over whatever upset me. I know its because of being Frustrated with not knowing if I really O'd or not. But I like the sound of 'strong ovulation/beautiful egg'. :hugs:

I'm looking forward to a high temp and a bfp this cycle (insert cheering).

Wishing you all the best on your 10 week scan. That is actually the coolest scan I have never forgotten. The baby always looks like a lil alien to me..lol..its probably just me. Keep us posted on how it goes :hugs:

Yeah I'm stopping worrying again. It'll be ok either way. I'd like to KNOW either way, but whatever. I'll test later this afternoon with a cheapie.

Gonna go knit in the sunshine. :)

:hugs:

I like the idea of knitting in the sunshine. Is any chance of you getting your progesterone checked though? I personally would get a beta but you do whatever makes you feel ok. Wish I could do more to give you comfort/certainty. :hugs:

Actually FTale, I ended up going for a walk down to the maternity centre, but I met a real jerk of a midwife who basically looked down her nose at me when I said AF was only due yesterday, despite showing her my BFP. She refused to do bloods, just their own pee test which is much less sensitive so was bfn. She handed me a spare and told me to test again in three days. Sigh.

I've been feeling pretty good today.

And then I went and wiped a tiny spot of pink. Sigh. So I've put my cup in and I expect it'll become a full flow in time. Ahhhhh well. At least it shows I'm not totally paranoid at my tests! They really weren't dark enough or progressing well enough!!

I am sad, but not too bad. My tests haven't been dark enough to spark real hope, plus my temp drop and them not progressing. So what will be, will be.

It's also nice to know the one and only bd we got in actually did do the trick, it just didn't stick, but we did get pregnant!! Haha.

Next month!!!!

Flyingduster: :cry::cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::cry::cry::cry:
I just don't know what to think. Aside from wanting to strangle that Midwife!! I'm so sorry this is happening. I trust your instincts but still want this little bean to stick. :cry::hugs: Please let us know how you are feeling and if the spotting gets worse or goes the heck away. We are here for you all the way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->