Making a Baby

I'd wait to use fmu for the test Aphy, just has a better concentration of hcg in morning samples vs smu and so on.

I'm glad I have wondfos back again, I had 12 ACCUmed opks but now I feel better having enough to see through to test multiple times during the day on my fertile window. I'm thinking I'll start testing on CD 10 as usual just in case I o earlier still

Aphy: Did you take test same time of day on cd16? Either way only about a days difference with the testing. Temps are my worse enemy this cycle, so I'm not much help there. I've been waking up at crazy hours in the cold trying to temp..lol...

Hey, if its the only test you have then so be it. Some times you just have to know. And being a day late or just before AF is time enough to pick up on a digital at this point unless you implanted late. :hugs: Hoping that digital is a bfp!!

Disney: WOWzers!! You are full loaded..lol. I wanted to get Wondfos this cycle but went with the other silly brand which by now they should have made it back to the sender. I've heard pretty good things about them. I think cd 10 is a good start for testing on O. I started earlier since I was on Soy but couldn't tell what was going on because my LH strips were so bad. Once I got a name brand from store it literally said I was about to O...ugh, so barely caught it. Here's to catching that egg before it gets crowded at home with your fam coming in!! :hugs:

Jalanis: Sounds like you are gearing up for O or maybe Oing???? Your tests should be looking close to positive no?

Flyingduster: :hugs: thinking of you.

Lyo: Any sign of impending O? Hope you are getting some good sleep. It will help for sure.

Speaking of sleep, I've been up since 2am like a crazy person. I wasn't even freezing like I am now at my computer. I wish I was sleepy but I'm not. I have my first day of work too in 5 hours..lol.. How I wish I was still downing coffee like a mad person. My temps are low but for sure a slight raise like my normal low progesterone issue. Hopefully the progesterone I start taking this evening gives it a boost. Other than that, I'm hoping for a short first day a work so I can catch up on cleaning the kitchen. Looks like after Thanksgiving dishes in there already.

Aphy hope it's good news from the cb digital. best of luck to you.

FTale yes I think it's near. had some ecwm this morning and just did an opk that's not that far from positive. I'll do another later but I'd say could be positive by tomorrow. I'm annoyed now I missed bd last night as we were both so tired but managed the night before and will again tonight so hopefully we will be covered. I feel like my bodyssey is behaving strangely this month though! !

FTale, yes, took temp same time every day for the opks. If for argument sake I did O on cd16 and not cd14, it means my LP is currently on 13 today (over the past 4 months it has varied between 11-14 days) so that means AF might show up tomorrow. No sign of her as yet and I am basically finished working for the day.

Lyo: It has to be the change in seasons. I wish there was some research available showing cycle statistics on symptoms women experience during all the months of the year. I'm happy your test is leaning towards positive. As far as when you bd...pffft...some ppl get bfp 5 days out from O.

FTale, yes, took temp same time every day for the opks. If for argument sake I did O on cd16 and not cd14, it means my LP is currently on 13 today (over the past 4 months it has varied between 11-14 days) so that means AF might show up tomorrow. No sign of her as yet and I am basically finished working for the day.

Lucky, I start work in 15 min. Being at this stage in the tww is nerve wracking. I really hope you are preggy! How do you feel? FX :hugs:

At this stage I am just trying to convince myself to not get my hopes up but I know I am going to be disappointed when I see the words "not pregnant". Only have a 3 hour hold so far so going to wait as long as I can. Fmu doesn't work well for me since I get up so often at night

Ftale- i didnt buy anymore opks but it looked like a positive to me. And my temp went up again at 97.8 so maybe i ovulated already. Lets hope for the best!

Got my answer!

Attachments

• IMG_2500.jpg
    IMG_2500.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
Congrats Aphy!!! :)

Flyingduster many hugs and upwards and onwards! As you said, with just one time you guys did it! Imagine what you can accomplish this cycle!

Finally had some O pains! Hopefully we caught it! We didnt bd as much this time around.ill make sure we get more :sex: lol

Aphy thrilled for you I remember you were on a thread I was on a few months ago. so happy for you! !!

typically the one night my husband goes to bed early and is totally unconsciously sleeping as he had a long day at work I am feeling very fertile. copious ecwm. very open cervix. luckily normally it's never an issue but tonight he asked could we wait till tomorrow. now technically opk still negative but if it turns positive tomorrow and I ovulate same night then it might be too late. Hopefully we will still be OK. I'd hate to think we missed our chance this month. Unless I can wake him early in morning ... do ye girls think dtd day of pos opk and not before would be enough. Head wrecked over it now!!

typically the one night my husband goes to bed early and is totally unconsciously sleeping as he had a long day at work I am feeling very fertile. copious ecwm. very open cervix. luckily normally it's never an issue but tonight he asked could we wait till tomorrow. now technically opk still negative but if it turns positive tomorrow and I ovulate same night then it might be too late. Hopefully we will still be OK. I'd hate to think we missed our chance this month. Unless I can wake him early in morning ... do ye girls think dtd day of pos opk and not before would be enough. Head wrecked over it now!!

Yes, I was researching like crazy when others got bfps and so many said the day of O or positive test because it was the only time that got the chance to bd. Some went as far as to say 5 days before O...but geesh. I think because you do not have a solid positive yet you will be good. The egg is viable for 24 hours. Have you had any O pain? My husband and I think my ph is too acid for spermies to last long so we try to get as close to O time as possible. I think I used pre-seed this cycle a few times too.

If he is willing in the morning, go for it!!!! Resting tonight just might be what he needs. FX :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->