Making a Baby

Flyingduster,I second everything FTale just said! But now that you know it's possible to get pregnant,you will get a sticky bfp soon I'm sure! I'm still hoping the spotting doesn't become anything more for you. Thinking of you!

Flyingduster sorry to hear this! I know it sucks! But now you know you can get sticky bean soon enough. :hugs:

Afm my temp are a little low which i honestly do not care if its AF i want to know whefe my body is at now at this point. I do feel my nipps a little pained not too much so hopefully a sign of something.

so sorry to read your update flying duster. thinking of you right now xxx let us know how you are doing.

Flyingduster, don't worry too much about the temp drop, looking on FF at pregnancy charts, a LOT have various dips early on in pregnancy and don't result in miscarriage, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

AFM, spotting brown has finally gone, roll on next week for operation: BD like bunnies haha, not sure why but my cycles that are lighter, I spot brown for so much longer, I don't put it on my chart because it's only when I would wipe. it's like err come on AF get out of here already!!

Jalanis, my temp will drop .5 of a degree when just the covers are pulled off me, but if I get up and walk around my temp rises by about the same, especially if I have to go get DS when he's crying in his own bedroom.

DS after a week of napping, BEAUTIFULLY!! now no longer wants to nap again :O he is not liking the clocks changing and thinks 6.15am is totally acceptable time to wake up :o I guess this cycle I will be temping at 6.15am ha! I am fully ready for a nap though!

Oh and my wondfo's came today, well they were delivered to my in-laws (our banking is still set to their address so amazon and paypal etc go off billing address if like a dumbo I forget to change it). personally I'm feeling really uncomfortable them knowing we're ttc, let alone my tests being sent there by mistake... I wish DH hadn't said anything to them :/

our daylight savings was over a week ago and it'seems only now the 4 to 5am wake ups have stopped. Hate daylight savings.

I have been spotting brown too every month up until around cd 9. funnily this month I didn't but had every other month sonce started trying. this month is weird. had very non fertile cm and negative ovulation tests then last niget just before bed I spotted that I had some ecwm. like only tiny bit butility it was there. so dtd last night and did ov test today negative and now cm gone back to creamy non stretchy. so not sure am I gonna ovulate in a few days or have I already. I hope I haven't as only bd once last night so would have missed it. cd14 now anyhow and just have to wait and see what happens with opks.

Quick question ladies! I just did an opk and test line is almost same as control line, is that why my temp is dropping cause i ovulate soon? I did an opk yesterday also and it was faint and right now its really close as control line.

Some will see an ovulation dip in their temps, some don't. mine is minimal drop but it's always there. Yours looks good with the cm pattern to be ovulation dip, GL and baby dust to you!

Ahh excited to see my body is ready then! It was a drop i had i checked twice to make sure it was right and it was. I was seeing some opk pics and mine looks like "positive" not "super positive" yet. Thats how some had the tests labeled so maybe i should count it as a postive opk. Ahh would love a bfp for my bday which is this month on the 26th! My timing would be right waiting for the tww. Hopefully we catch that eggy :yipee:

flying duster sending hugs your way. FTale put it really well, we do have instincts, however I hope this time little bean proves you wrong and sticks. If not, next cycle :)

Jalanis, you gotta learn with temping that you can't reeeeally analyse the individual temps, it is the overal picture they give that tells the story. Though ya wanna pick apart every one, I know!!!

And thanks for all the love guy, but yes it became full flow overnight, my cup was overflowing! Lol. So cd1! On to next month! I am happy we got preg on just on bd, so I have hope we will get preg again soon. :)

FTale did you get temp rise yet? is o pain gone?

Hey, Lyo

Well, it did a good rise but its been cold here so I have no idea if its because of the warm blanket I use or really a shift in temp. My right ovary is paining me but not ovulation pain just feels really tender like a cyst. Who knows. I feel like normal so I'm guessing I didn't O again. I did order some natural progesterone cream offline to use starting tomorrow to help with my low progesterone issue. I'm trying to do all I can before we take a true break after this cycle. I also landed a new job very part time but awesome pay and hours so no need for a sitter. :thumbup: In addition I sent my crappy LH/HPT tests back to amazon. So I have no tests to use and will just get AF or won't but I am technically 2 days into the tww. Been a really busy day of running around and I still have one more appt to make it to for my daughter in 30 minutes...lol

MAN!! I'm not sure what's going on with you body. I don't think you O'd early though. I think its just going to be late. So keep bding and even toss in some preseed if you can to keep it non hostile in there. As for spotting brown not being here this cycle :shrug::shrug: My cycle was short too and no spotting pass 5dpo this time. Is it the weather maybe? Have you tried drinking some relaxing decaffeinated tea? It sounds like your body is ready to ovulate just holding off. Keep us posted!! And don't stop the bding..lol :hugs:

FlyingDuster::hugs::hugs::hugs: Sending you lots of love and more :hugs::hugs::hugs: You did do it, and I have faith your body will bring on a sticky bean here again soon. :hugs:

FTale,I can't believe you self discipline in just waiting for AF to show or not without any testing! I want to be like that! I only have 1 CB digital with weeks estimator left in the house and I am already itching to get more 😂 But I think your way is the smartest and cheapest way if I can only bring myself to follow it

So me and DH just Bd and i just changed pantyliner and i have 2 unusual light brownish/ yellow spots. Looks like when i had Implantation spotting this last cycle i had. Not sure what i can be. Maybe irritation or idk.

FTale,I can't believe you self discipline in just waiting for AF to show or not without any testing! I want to be like that! I only have 1 CB digital with weeks estimator left in the house and I am already itching to get more 😂 But I think your way is the smartest and cheapest way if I can only bring myself to follow it

I'm a poas addict. But I'm literally burnt out on testing/bfns and knowing my ovaries aren't really working right makes it easier this time. I still have hope but its tempered. LOL..I am curious about the weeks estimator test but I'd for sure have to be pregnant before I even bothered with one. Some thing about looking at 'not pregnant' that is so final...even if testing early..lol Yup I'm a chicken.

You testing soon?

Dh picked up my opks and hpt cheapies from my idiocy of having them delivered to my in law's debacle, so I have 50 opks plus the 5 or 6 digis I had left from last cycle, and because amazon sent me replacement hpt's from the indented set, I have 50 hpts :o

I don't know whether I'd trust the ACCUmed tests though (they have the same expiration date (March 2017) as the batch I complained about, where as the wondfos all have almost 2yrs till they expire and I trust them more.

This amount of hpt's for a poas addict is crazy lol!

Ahh it feels exciting to have soo many tests right :haha: Disneylovers. I received my wondfo already thinking i would receive next week but now i have to hold up for the tww since i think i may have ovulated today or early tomorrow... i still test once in a while since i havent gotten my period to make sure either its a negative or maybe and early bfp.

Only symptom is light nipp pain.

Flyingduster- im sorry you got AF but hey at least you know where your body is at and wont have you up and down like i was. Remember they always say your more fertile after an early miscarriage FX you get next cycle too :hugs:

According to FF AF is now 1 day late but looking at my temps, I wonder if I didn't O on cd16 rather than cd14 though that wouldn't make sense since my opk went back to negative on cd16 but was positive on cd14...No sign of AF this morning either but I am giving her until tonight to show up, if she doesn't then I will use that last test to see once and for all. As for my temp, I have no idea what to make of it since I most likely have to discard it this morning: I slept really badly, woke up almost every hour. Usually temp around 05:20am but took it at 04:20am and it was 36.2 (but this is unreliable since I was waking so often), I then tried to sleep again and finally fell asleep again around 05:00am only to wake up again at 05:20am from a nightmare (since it was my normal temping time I decided to temp again and this time it was 36.7)...slept again and took it an hour later and it was 36.8. So I can't even rely on my temp this morning to give me an indication if AF is going to start today or not. So frustrated!

As for the CB digital with weeks, the plan was to only use it after I have a confirmed BFP but since its the only one I have in the house, I will have to use it tonight if AF hasn't shown up

Hopefully AF stays away Aphy! I cant tell you much about temping im barely starting myself on that so dont know that much..will be looking for an update in the a.m good luck fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->