Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cashed out £15 on VO last week, not been on for a few days but got £22 on OW and just been accepted onto a thing for tyres and get a £40 Amazon voucher for that plus more rewards through the year for being part of a community. xx

i was offered that one too, we use someone elses
car so i thought best not to attach devices and play
around with their tyres for a year

:haha:

Do you all fill every survey accurately? Tonight I've had a 'tick down the middle' evening as I just can't be arsed. Feel a bit bad though lol.

Do you all fill every survey accurately? Tonight I've had a 'tick down the middle' evening as I just can't be arsed. Feel a bit bad though lol.

I start doing it if they say the survey will be so long and goes over the time they said and then slate them at the end for not figuring out how long the survey actually takes. :blush:

Gutted there's a 250 Point weekly limit on adpoints! Just joined today and have hit my limit already because I'm getting a new heating system in and can't leave the living room lol! :haha:

:rofl:

i can't do more than about 100 or i
end up falling asleep lol​

I think adpoints may actually end up losing me money, the ad for Philomena had me in tears :cry: Having to resist the urge to buy it... :haha:

Gutted there's a 250 Point weekly limit on adpoints! Just joined today and have hit my limit already because I'm getting a new heating system in and can't leave the living room lol! :haha:

I think adpoints may actually end up losing me money, the ad for Philomena had me in tears :cry: Having to resist the urge to buy it... :haha:

Its really good! x

Its really good! x

My adpoints never have more then 100 points anymore do you do them every week? So far this week it's only let me do 49 :(

not every week
it has to be a pretty boring weekend for
me to resort to ad points

I have been lately with the football being on. I don't have the patients for surveys though :haha:

I do adpoints every week, have been since January. Its started of with 250 points now I get about 40-60 a week but I built up about £15 of nectar points since then which I will spend in argos in December on Xmas presents! Hoping to have about £40 by then!!

I have my nectar card linked to my eBay which gives me points when I buy on there aswell!

In total between adpoints and eBay I've got £25 so far.

Gutted!! I purchased a new washing machine from isme catalogue which I'm waiting to be delivered next week, just realised I could have gone through nectar to shop with them and got points!
It was £279 so would have been a good lump of points!
I'm so angry lol! :-(

How are dooyoo for payouts? I have another ten level 1 reviews to do to get the £20 amazon voucher, but don't want to waste my time if they're a nightmare! How long do they take to send them? Thanks in advance! :flower:

I've only got about £3 as we used the points on petrol (how boring) when we went away so hoping to get a good amount before Christmas.
Have you used the nectar eshops before? I've watched the ad on it loads but haven't used it yet x

Valued Opinions is down, Dooyoo is 404 erroring when you submit a review, I have no Toluna, My Survey or Adpoints left to do, Populus haven't given me anything, help!!!!!

Valued Opinions is down, Dooyoo is 404 erroring when you submit a review, I have no Toluna, My Survey or Adpoints left to do, Populus haven't given me anything, help!!!!!

You could do some for me :rofl:

What about opinion world, onepoll or nectar canvas x

You could do some for me :rofl:

What about opinion world, onepoll or nectar canvas x

:haha:

Opinion World aren't letting me claim rewards, I have to confirm a phone number and even though I have entered it in exactly the format they want it won't recognise it :wacko: Have emailed them to moan... :shrug:

I'm off to check if I've joined onepoll yet and to see what nectar canvas is all about... :comp:

I seriously need a full day to sign up to everything and do everything proper, had the girls go Chester Zoo yesterday and spent the house cleaning and tidying when I could have done all these :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back