Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously need a full day to sign up to everything and do everything proper, had the girls go Chester Zoo yesterday and spent the house cleaning and tidying when I could have done all these :(

I know the feeling, I had set aside DD's naptime today to concentrate on dooyoo and bribed DS with a new game, and then it isn't working! :brat:

i'm the same, set time aside and then get
distracted by something else or the site boots me
out of everything

:rofl:

actually quite like one poll now it likes me

much quicker surveys than others

:happydance:

Onepoll hasn't been working properly for me for days! I got booted out of everything OW threw at me last night lol. Xx

When do adpoints get added? Ive done all the ones that are there but wondered when new get added. Is it weekly?

When do adpoints get added? Ive done all the ones that are there but wondered when new get added. Is it weekly?

Yeah I find I get my points on the Monday and new videos are added about Wednesday x

Cheers! I've only had 2 survey today so spent about an hour doing ads. Didn't realise there was a limit :dohh: lol

gutted adpoints had a limit i'm itching to do more haha! when can you do more is it the sunday or monday?

once the points have cleared sunday night
you can build them back up again monday
if there are any avaliable

:thumbup:

i've done 39 today. i joined up to the nectar surveys but i get kicked off every one lol! ive not had much luck with them today!

bah been kicked out of two populus ones
would have been an extra £5

be surprised if i get my cheque this month
could have used it for holiday spending

:brat:

although i have got £15 in my VO
and £8 in my OW so i can't moan really

:rofl:

anyone having issues with onepoll again? got loads of surveys but when i click it says 'problem loading page'

Mine hasn't fixed yet, it says no data received like halfway through the survey s xx

My Onepoll is the same, error on every one. Theres none for me to do on OW or VO either :( Slooooooow. Might need to find a few more to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"