Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
having issues cashing out on opinion world, it keeps telling me i have entered my phone number in the incorrect format.

Can anyone help?

You'll have to email them. I had this problem for weeks, i emailed and they gave me the format 44-**-**-***-*** for mobiles and 44-***-***-**** fpr land line. Neither worked so in the end they contacted someone else and i had to send them my phone number and they verified it for me. HTH x

i started doing surveys on the 20th july last year

in that time i've earned roughly

£145 on valued opinions
£275 on opinion world
£135 on populus

£30 from an online community
£24 virgin online community
£15 nectar adpoints/canvass
£5 toluna

total of £629
not a bad amount in less than a year

:thumbup:

Ive made £75.50 since may and still have £9.40 on Onepoll and a few pounds on VO/OW. I started adpoints but my nectar card still hasnt come though the post so ive stopped till i get it through in case its gone walkies!

I am soooo close to cashing out on almost all of my sites.

Only need:

1 pound on onepoll
.25p on VO
100 points on i-say

plus got 7 pounds on paypal from Crowdology yesterday. Plus over ten on OW and 2.50 on OP. and a cheeky 10 pounds from a participation survey I got earlier this year means I have nearly 100 pounds coming my way soon :happydance:

Only need:

1 pound on onepoll
.25p on VO
100 points on i-say

plus got 7 pounds on paypal from Crowdology yesterday. Plus over ten on OW and 2.50 on OP. and a cheeky 10 pounds from a participation survey I got earlier this year means I have nearly 100 pounds coming my way soon :happydance:

How goes crowology pay out? I signed up and done 2 surverys but dont get the website? x

Only need:

1 pound on onepoll
.25p on VO
100 points on i-say

How goes crowology pay out? I signed up and done 2 surverys but dont get the website? x

It's paypal once you get over 4 pounds. it is a very basic site and only get surveys via e-mail but it does work. here is the website https://www.crowdology.co.uk if you scroll to the bottom of the page there is a red button to login in - then you can click on your earned points to see how many you have and once you have enough it pays out - be careful because the e-mail address you have on crowdology and paypal have to match (i had to ask crowdology to change my e-mail because I can't do it on paypal)

Just cashed out £20 on VO. Sainsburys vouchers! Woo hoo!!

:happydance: I was so impressed when my £20 pending moved to confirmed!

how many surverys per day do you all do?
im terrible at them lol! ive got like od £1's here and there
ive just signed up to the nectar points ad thing. so annoying i kept getting too into them and missing the little clicky things LOL!

Just got up to 3975 point on opinion world and now no more surveys!!
I've got £25 worth of nectar points and up to £14 on onepoll but that is playing up for me also!! Trying to bump it all up in the next 5 months towards Xmas!

:happydance: I was so impressed when my £20 pending moved to confirmed!

Me too :yay:

how many surverys per day do you all do?
im terrible at them lol! ive got like od £1's here and there
ive just signed up to the nectar points ad thing. so annoying i kept getting too into them and missing the little clicky things LOL!

Same here! i get TOO interested and forget to click! lol

Gutted there's a 250 Point weekly limit on adpoints! Just joined today and have hit my limit already because I'm getting a new heating system in and can't leave the living room lol! :haha:

Gutted there's a 250 Point weekly limit on adpoints! Just joined today and have hit my limit already because I'm getting a new heating system in and can't leave the living room lol! :haha:

:rofl:

i can't do more than about 100 or i
end up falling asleep lol​

I wanna do more! need my card to hurry up and come!

your card number should be in an email somewhere
you can sign up for everything now

unless you're waiting for it to spend your pennies
in which case scrap that lol​

I cashed out £15 on VO last week, not been on for a few days but got £22 on OW and just been accepted onto a thing for tyres and get a £40 Amazon voucher for that plus more rewards through the year for being part of a community. xx

your card number should be in an email somewhere
you can sign up for everything now

unless you're waiting for it to spend your pennies
in which case scrap that lol​

I signed up and done a load of ads but didnt wanna carry on till ive got the card though incase it gets lost in the post (our post is TERRIBLE) and i have to start over!

I cashed out £15 on VO last week, not been on for a few days but got £22 on OW and just been accepted onto a thing for tyres and get a £40 Amazon voucher for that plus more rewards through the year for being part of a community. xx

Wow lucky!

we have a few asshole postmen round here too
i've had a few birthday cards mysteriously not turn up
and quite a few parcels too

:growlmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads