Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
just tried logging into mine i've got the
same message

:growlmad:

was working fine for me yesterday​

my onepoll has not let me in for days, VO is chucking me out of them all, I'm on £13. Cashed out on opinionworld for £10 paypal tonight as amazon wasn't working x

Is anyone having problems with rewards on opinionworld? Asking me for my phone number first and I'm putting it in in exactly the format they want, but it keeps saying it's wrong? Been doing it for days, emailed them and no repsonse! :nope:

grrr i just had loads on onepoll, did a few clicked back and they have all gone!

Is anyone having problems with rewards on opinionworld? Asking me for my phone number first and I'm putting it in in exactly the format they want, but it keeps saying it's wrong? Been doing it for days, emailed them and no repsonse! :nope:

YEs you need to email them. Once they reply you can send them your number and they will verify it for you. I tried for weeks x

cashed in a £10 new look voucher from OW
and £15 amazon from VO

:happydance::happydance:

YEs you need to email them. Once they reply you can send them your number and they will verify it for you. I tried for weeks x

Thanks! :thumbup: They've finally replied to my email! :happydance:

^ I won one of the auctions on there how long do they take to send it? Xx

^^ i don't understand it at all... i have no idea how to earn points as i never receive any invites? however, they do an auction which you can bid on with your points to win a voucher xx

Meh I've just noticed you need 20,000 points to get a £10 voucher. I don't think me and this site will be friends lol xx

So happy, just got my first crown on DooYoo, £1.50 boost to my points !!:happydance:

DH was disappointingly underwhelmed by this news... :haha:

Also, My Survey is doing great for me this week, just started back on it a week ago and cashed out £15 in Amazon vouchers! :thumbup:

Took me two years to get this vouch :haha: but I have win an auction one before came within a week

wow juts got offered 2 populus ones after not hearing from them since i set it up! shame i got kicked out the first as i have NO idea about politics!! Got £5 on there now... only another £45 to go... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"