Status
Not open for further replies.
mine's fine, i go through the nectar site
don't know if that helps?

:flower:

how weird works for me

:wacko:

does it make a difference i use chrome?

tried on explorer and chrome and through the nectar site, nothing!

got my new look card this morning
seriously impressed with ow and their postal quickness

:thumbup:

anyone had trouble with opinion world and cashing out, tried to put my phone number in says wrong format i'v emailed them 3 times now and they keep sending the same message grrrr!!

anyone had trouble with opinion world and cashing out, tried to put my phone number in says wrong format i'v emailed them 3 times now and they keep sending the same message grrrr!!

A few ladies have mentioned this. Think you need to send them an email and they will enter it for you x

will see what they reply tomorrow if they do. they just keep sending the exact same email which wasnt helpful!

Opinionworld only seem to offer me charity donation surveys?! Does anyone do well with Opinion World? I'm just not feeling it with them!

Opinionworld only seem to offer me charity donation surveys?! Does anyone do well with Opinion World? I'm just not feeling it with them!

They did that with me when I first joined. I haven't done any in ages so it's just offering me them again :(
But a lot of ladies seem to do really well on OW. X

yep you might find a few give you the points
at the end once you start getting through them

keep with them i really like OW

OW are the best for me. HAd to do about 5/6 charity ones to start then i got points x

i'm up to over £285 on ow so far
definitely my favourite over the past year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member