Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
OW is no longer liking me, kicking me out of everything! Onepoll is moving slowly to its target £10.05 in there now, VO is stuck at £12.50! on the lus side I got accepted onto a Thomson holiday panel, which if I contribute well enough I get £50 and I received a pack of cereal to try and do surveys about this morning, think that was from OW. x

OW is no longer liking me, kicking me out of everything! Onepoll is moving slowly to its target £10.05 in there now, VO is stuck at £12.50! on the lus side I got accepted onto a Thomson holiday panel, which if I contribute well enough I get £50 and I received a pack of cereal to try and do surveys about this morning, think that was from OW. x

I got the cereal too. Do NOT read the label :rofl:
How did you get into the Thompson one? All mins are slow atm, need to sign up for more.

I don't seem to be having a lot of luck with the surveys. Does anyone do the Global test market one? I was wondering how the market points work. Like how many per pound? Keep getting kicked off all of them anyway, although I am doing one that I will eventually get me 500 points but its over a few weeks

I got the cereal too. Do NOT read the label :rofl:
How did you get into the Thompson one? All mins are slow atm, need to sign up for more.

oh dear, i think i might have to now, i'm scared!

Thomsons one was on fb, just entered a questionaire coz i was bored and they emailed me to ask me to join x

never mind, curiosity got the better of me and I read the label. MAY CONTAIN FISH!?

never mind, curiosity got the better of me and I read the label. MAY CONTAIN FISH!?

ewwwwwwww is the cereal for cats?

:rofl:

apparently its chocolate and coconut cereal, but may contain- celery, crustaceans, egg, fish, nuts, peants, kemut, lupin, molluscs, mustard, sulphur dioxide, sulphites, sesame, gluten from other cereals!

???!!!!???? :shrug:

Love MySurvey this week! A £10 project on razors, a £15 project on just about everything and £5 in short ones all cashed in!:happydance:

ewwwwwwww is the cereal for cats?

:rofl:

apparently its chocolate and coconut cereal, but may contain- celery, crustaceans, egg, fish, nuts, peants, kemut, lupin, molluscs, mustard, sulphur dioxide, sulphites, sesame, gluten from other cereals!

???!!!!???? :shrug:

Don't think I would be eating that lol xxx

Can't see me putting it in my mouth either!

We also have the cereal and when it arrived me and LO looked at it and LO said ewwwwww bugs!!!!

is it a krave one?

i've tested a few of those
the white chocolate ones were
bloody amazing

:munch:

:haha:

Just out of interest when do you all cash out on surveys?
at soonest opportunity or do you let it build up to a certain amount?

Just out of interest when do you all cash out on surveys?
at soonest opportunity or do you let it build up to a certain amount?

I go for Amazon vouchers so I just cash out at the lowest Amazon voucher, add the voucher to my Amazon account and save them up there :thumbup:

i also do the same unless i'm after a certain
voucher in which case i'll withdraw it at £10

:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member