Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got the Toluna app? There is sometimes short surveys on for instant points xx

I just got the deodorant invite too:happydance:

Right I've had a 2 month break from OW surveys and now each one I'm offered is only offering a charity donation, rather than points. Is this normal and will it start offering me points surveys again?

unfortunately yeah, after a few you'll start getting
the points again

:flower:

welcome to the smelly squad

:haha:

Thanks jenny, sucks doing surveys for free though.

But hey I'll least I'll soon smell good doing them:haha:

they're terrible for it
after about a week you have to start
from the beginning, quite annoying if
you go on holiday or you have a life

:dohh: :haha:

Ooh ladies! I'm about to cash in for the first time! My valued opinions account has just got to £15.50 so getting an Amazon voucher. I'm a little bit excited to say the least! Simple things eh?!

Edit to add: it says there is an error when I try and claim :( It says try again later! They're not renowned for being difficult are they?

Edit again! I was being silly! Was obviously too excited!

Is there somewhere you have to opt in for testers? I've not been offered any :(

Redeemed the £15 Flexecode from Toluna (going to use it on Amazon) No idea how long the processing takes as it's emailed and not posted. I'm unsure whether or not to cash out Amazon on VO yet or wait for another £3.50 to redeem £20 in Argos :/.

I'm now just 40p away from being able to cash out of opinion bar. And my toluna points jumped to 30000 over night.

Just cashed out another £15 on VO and now on £22.30 on OP, takes forever though!

i've cashed £10 on OW and £10 on VO
so far this week

and i'm £1 away from £50 on populus too

:happydance:

I've just hit £50 on populus how long do they take to send cheque Jen x

does anyone know anything about InboxPounds? It says get paid to read emails, play games, answer surveys and watch videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"