Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on inboxpounds. You earn 1p per email when you confirm it (open it and press the button). I do "tasks" on there, which opens up a new window and you can earn anything from 2p-£3 per task. And there are 100's to do. I did tasks which was 30p per today having to check out if links worked and filter out some articles from things which weren't, then confirm authors :) Videos come rare. Games only cash out if you put money into them as well x

Is it worth it or should I just stick to what I'm doing? Does the money add up quite quickly?

It's worth the time. You get a few surveys everyday from 10p, goes onto your account immediately upon completion. But if you've completed the surveys then boost your money with tasks as there are 100's to do. Once you hit gold membership (earned £20) your rewards become bigger.

Grr just got 20+ mins through a 30min survey on VO and it then said it was full up!! Jenny i know you said you've emailed them before but they've always been less than helpful to me, is it worth me complaining?!

Grr just got 20+ mins through a 30min survey on VO and it then said it was full up!! Jenny i know you said you've emailed them before but they've always been less than helpful to me, is it worth me complaining?!

This is why I don't do them anymore wouldn't be worth it as I would end up throwing my laptop out the window :dohh:

Its the first time ive been kicked out after spending so long on it and with only a few questions left. Annoying!

They did the exact same thing to me yesterday. You wonder how many people they do this too.

^^ I've tried complaining with different companies before about being screened out once id FINISHED the survey and their response was 'sorry you were screened out due to not being a suitable candidate for the survey' jokers! Lol x

Think ill avoid VO for a while then. See what else i can find elsewhere :)

i've not had a problem with VO
not ones worth complaining about

it's OW i seem to email alot
i've started screen shotting the last
page before submitting any now
can't deny a screen shot!

:nope:

i would still complain though
not sure what they're like with complaints
but 20 minutes is a long time to be told no

:growlmad:

this happened to me the other day, right to the end only to be screened out

It happened to me quite often. I wonder if that's really the survey over but there way of getting out of paying x

Argh, just got to nearly 100% on two surveys on One Poll, only to get chucked out due to their quota being reached. I've sent off an email to complain, but I don't hold out much hope. I know it's only 30p, but I'm never going to get to £40 if this keeps happening. Anyone else struggling with One Poll? I've complained to Crowdology and OW about the same issue before and they both credited me.

Ive had it with OW but didnt get credited :( Was only 50p so want too bothered. Yest i spent 20+ mins on a 30min survery and was getting to the final 'about you' questions and it kicked me off. SO annoyed as it was for £1.50. OP kick me off quite early or let me finish usually x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back