Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was processed 2 days ago girls unfortunately i also had a starbucks voucher come through from them and guess what... it was inactive!! im absolutely fuming! xx

I got two this week from beginning of August from Toluna x

Mine was processed 2 days ago girls unfortunately i also had a starbucks voucher come through from them and guess what... it was inactive!! im absolutely fuming! xx

Oh no! Did you try and pay for something to be told that? Have you been in touch with them? X

Yeah hun i was absolutely mortified when i got to starbucks to be told the voucher was inactive! so embarrassing! I've sent off an email not very happy with them at all xx

got £10 on VO now and just been accepted on a laundry detergent trial x

Received 30 from GTM and 10 on VO today. yay :) x

£5 on OP but wanting to build it up more :( I've been accepted for the washing detergent too :)

Had £10 Amazon from VO and £30 Amazon from Response Panel today yeah

I have also got the laundry detergent trial coming up, I am also waiting to see if I have been accepted on an e-cigarette trial and also a smoking survey where they send me out cigarettes lol

I know, I gave all my details and they said I had been accepted and a very high chance of them sending them, but if there are too many demographically I may not be picked? Lets wait and see lol, I was quite perplexed as well, they send so many for through the week and then 10 to try at the weekend, something like that

Haha I've never heard of anything like that before! I've just done 3 surveys on OW, gonna get right back into it tomorrow when I finally have a day off work xx

What's the laundry detergent testing thing please? :)

Mine was for Surf (I already use the one they're sending anyway) but they send you a bottle to use for 2 weeks then re-invite you for another survey for review. Supposed to tell them the differences between your regular detergent and the one they sent out.

Who got the deodorant one? Has anyone been send out the second survey? I cant remember when they said theyd send it. x

I've got deodorant but no second survey yet! Loving the product though xx

No second survey yet, think we had to use it for 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe