Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do flex e codes come through quicker on toluna than the other rewards?

OW takes seconds to send rewards
even their gift cards come in the post within
a few days, they're the quickest by far

:thumbup:

Thank you! Will get on and get my car seat ordered hopefully tonight then!
I'm so excited, i haven't redeemed any points before, am made up I've saved so much!!
Its given me the incentive to get doing them everyday again! I only do opinion world, onepoll and adpoints so should keep up with them I just got lazy!
Free money is just fab! :)

Smartiemeup you've got a long wait Hun. Mines still processing from 7th July hahaha xx

I just cashed out on OW with an Amazon voucher and it came through about a minute later. I've put an order in using it already - so easy.

I only ever got prize draw entries on opinion world?

Smartiemeup you've got a long wait Hun. Mines still processing from 7th July hahaha xx

Are you serious? They say it takes 8 weeks maximum, but I'll be getting onto them next month if they really take the tinkle xx

OW and VO are being tight since I cashed out, as are GTM. Usually had 2-4 a day on each. I gave up on OnePoll since £40 takes forever, been stuck at £16 for over a month.

I haven't had a chance to get on the last few days! OH got his voucher from Michelin though so I've got £60 odd sat in my Amazon account lol. I'm on £150 since start of June :happydance: xx

How do flex e codes work? Are they good? I'm trying to decide what to cash out my toluna on!

God lord I'm fucked off with VO! Spent a week doing this survey you text in info about bank advertisements and then keep an online diary. Do the final questionnaire and what a surprise there was a bloody error on the last question! grr x

I'm not on OW. Whats the average points per survey? Do they add up quite quickly?

I'm not on OW. Whats the average points per survey? Do they add up quite quickly?

50p on average
and 15-20 mins each

you get the occasional 75p-£1 ones

can normally get a good couple of quid
each day so soon mounts up

:thumbup:

I tried to redeem but its saying my number is the incorrect format! I have messaged them so am waiting for a reply!! Hope they sort it quickly as I want to order my car seat!

My laptop is being a knob, took me ages to get onto OW and VO with only 1 survey available it crashed - not worth the effort haha try again tomorrow! xx

made £15 this week selling the cot set which is no longer needed and a load of clothes which were outgrown
still have more clothes to sell and toys

How do flex e codes work? Are they good? I'm trying to decide what to cash out my toluna on!

You can convert and redeem the voucher on only one of these sites
https://www.love2reward.co.uk/images/flexecodes-in-page-logos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back