Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had an 1800 point deduction on toluna. If I click on My Rewards it says "Reward Expired" next to it. I don't understand, I haven't redeemed any points, and have only been doing the surveys on there for about 6-8 weeks.

Are you sure you haven't had the account before and reactivated it? Points expire 16 months from the day you received them if unused x

I'm pretty sure, I mean I did try some survey sites before but we were living with MIL so 7+ years ago.

10p away from my £40 on Onepoll and now theres no surveys for me TYPICAL! :haha:

I remember some of you ladies Had probs redeeming your points on opinion world because of a phone number. How long did it take for them to get back after emailing them? I emailed last week but still haven't heard anything and really want to buy my car seat!

I ended up emailing 3 times, twice before a response and then again as they still gave me the wrong format. x

I've just done it again so hopefully they will sort it

Getting frustrated now!! I sent another message yesterday morning and still haven't heard back! I'm using the 'send us a message' tab and then it pops up saying they will respond shortly only they don't!
Don't know what to do now :-(

I keep getting kicked out of VO the past few days and OW hasn't had much for me! Xx

Finally they have replied and are passing it to there team to look into! They best hurry up, I'm fed up waiting! Done another 2 surveys today tho and an up to £46 now! :)
Onepoll is being cruel, still only at £18.40. Be lucky if I hit £40 before xmas

Im upto £29.10 on OP, took a while but the end is in sight!! lol. Ive been too busy for another VO/OW surveys though, they take too long.

I do hate opinion world surveys they just go on forever! At least onepoll are really quick, I had 2 today that were both only 2 questions but 10p each! :) just takes so long to add up!

i'm on £23 ish on op atm. really hoping i hit 40 by xmas!!
i'm almost onto another £30 on gtm and 5 points away from my 3rd £5 on mysurvey in the past 2/3 weeks!

How long does it take for Onepoll to give another survey when my balance is at £39.90 ? :( lol its been days now with no surveys

Yay yay yay yay thanks Toluna! :happydance:
https://i.imgur.com/7lTqXXM.png

Yay yay yay yay thanks Toluna! :happydance:
https://i.imgur.com/7lTqXXM.png

That's me just got my Amazon code on the same date, and I claimed on the 7th! A bit gutted I haven't been doing more Toluna now though, I thought they'd take two months like they did last Christmas!

:dohh:

That's lucky as anything! I was a little optimistic with it, but having 16 weeks left gives enough time for another 1-2 cash outs at maximum waiting time so I carried on. I'm at 51,000 already with 6 or 7 pending so another £15 could be in order sometime soon :) Savannah's been waiting since July for her to be processed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back