Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay redeemed £36 over the past 2 days!
Just want to say THANKS! to you all for getting me into doing these. after having my money stopped from LO's dad i was really worrying about xmas and it's been a huge help!

£4.75 on OW. Also hit the £30 mark on OP so only another £10 (or a bit less now) to go before i can cash that out :) Ive also hit the £250 mark from what ive cashed out since i started in may :happydance:

I keep getting kicked out the inbox pounds and GTM surveys though, dont think ive earned anything on them in weeks as i just get kicked out!

£4.75 on OW. Also hit the £30 mark on OP so only another £10 (or a bit less now) to go before i can cash that out :) Ive also hit the £250 mark from what ive cashed out since i started in may :happydance:

I keep getting kicked out the inbox pounds and GTM surveys though, dont think ive earned anything on them in weeks as i just get kicked out!

Wow £250 since may you must have been so busy in them

I got lucky in that in my first week i got a £22 one and a £20 one so that helped!! All the rest have been slow going.

I got lucky in that in my first week i got a £22 one and a £20 one so that helped!! All the rest have been slow going.

That's brilliant, well done, how do you all manage these big paying surveys! I have being doing them for nearly three years now on an off and the biggest payout on a survey I have ever had was £4!!!

The first was a baby community groups where i had to sign in every day for 2 weeks and complete a small survey, the second was insuring my car through compare sites and then giving them the price of the lowest one on 4 different sites. Id have loved the £40 tyres one though! That would have been fab!! lol

I'm up to £122.25 since June, with £15.25 waiting in VO, £3 in OW and £14.95 on OP. not sure wether to keep going with OP or not x

IT does add up, slowly. I started in may and i'm now at 30.70, it will be a nice payout when it does pay out. Ive also got 7.75 on VO, 4.36 on IP and 75p on OW. Got a few on others too but never seem to get anywhere with those.

I meant 'It', i was talking about OP in response to Bertie x

My bargain £53 car seat arrived today! Installed ready to use tomorrow so I'm a happy lady!
Although I haven't had one survey from ow since I cashed in and onepoll has given me 70p in 2 weeks so still haven't hit half way to the £40 cash out! :-(
I have however got £30 on my nectar card now which will be argos Xmas pressie.

What sites can you get amazon vouchers from, the only one I'm on for them is ow.

im up to £26 on OP since start of july
i'd say all together over £100 since then

Just redeemed amazon voucher from toluna. My guestimation is 2 months haha x

My Toluna is down :/
"We are sorry, an error has occurred with your request. It's not you, it's us!

Click here to return to our homepage.

Thank you."

The 'click here' brings up the same page.

another £15 cashed out on OW, thank goodness, took me ages to get that last 25p needed! x

Smartie my toluna was down on mobile too but i went on laptop and it was ok x

My toluna is down on my laptop, I might try a different browser.

Savannah which browser are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back