Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited! I've been selected to try out a new Frizz Ease serum! First time I've been selected for a product testing!

Anybody tried out the webcam surveys?

nope

:argh:

i keep mine covered up all the time
i dislike webcams, never know who's watching

:flasher:

I used to have a sticky note over mine lol.

I've signed upto the mysurvey cam surveys - from 250pt per survey which they only take shots every few seconds for a minute through a video then survey is as normal afterwards. You give permission to the people who want to view it (...well so they say).

Plus note, just redeemed £5 with mysurvey :)

Got to wait ANOTHER 5-7 days for my GTM payment. So in total a minimum of 19 days. They apparently had a technical issue with my request :growlmad:

i signed up for the cam surveys havnt had any so far! cant be any worse than the weirdos on chat roulette can it LOL!

Anybody tried out the webcam surveys?

nope

:argh:

i keep mine covered up all the time
i dislike webcams, never know who's watching

:flasher:

I used to have a sticky note over mine lol.

I've signed upto the mysurvey cam surveys - from 250pt per survey which they only take shots every few seconds for a minute through a video then survey is as normal afterwards. You give permission to the people who want to view it (...well so they say).

Plus note, just redeemed £5 with mysurvey :)

Got to wait ANOTHER 5-7 days for my GTM payment. So in total a minimum of 19 days. They apparently had a technical issue with my request :growlmad:

Different Paypal email to your GTM email by any chance?​

Different Paypal email to your GTM email by any chance?

I use the same email for everything. I sent another email mentioning it was 14 days and they replied

"Greetings Rebecca,

Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for this rare, and longer than normal, delay in receiving your PayPal funds. There had been a technical systems issue, on PayPal’s side, that had caused this inconvenient delay in regards to your funds requested on 07/09/14. This has now been resolved and you can expect all future payments to be funded to your account within the normal 5- 10 business days. Unfortunately, this past issue will cause an extended delay to this order, so please allow an additional 5 to 7 business days for your funds to be uploaded.

We value you and truly appreciate your patience in this rare interruption with PayPal. If you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely,

Casey Michaels | Customer Care Representative | Perks.com"

i'm one survey away from cashing out £30 on GTM and of course there not sending me any grrrr haha!!

^ must have heard that £30 cashed out! thats a total of £90 from GTM since start of july!

cashed out £23 on OW this week

:happydance:

GTM keeps kicking me out
hopefully get a payout before xmas!

:brat:

grr i had loads of surveys pop uo on OP, enough to get me to the £40 mark but 6/8 were full so im now 60p away :cry: :cry:

Anyone do/done Avon before? Whats it like?
Got a sales leader coming around tomorrow...

My SIL did Avon and it wasn't really worth it for her but now her best friend does it lol! Have you had your 2nd Michelin voucher Sav?bxx

I took the device out after the first voucher haha! now regretting it haha.
Does your SIL friend make money? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back